Arabian Nights Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Sadan slowly starts to walk Michele backwards until she feels the edge of the bed against her legs. He pushes her down so that she is sitting on the bed, her hand still stroking his enormous member. Michele guesses at what is about to happen and grimaces with revulsion.

Sadan removes Michele's fingers from around his cock; it stands out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircle the meaty shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozes from the eye of his glossy purple glans down onto her lap, soaking into the material of her skirt.

Michele dreads what is coming next but knows it is inevitable. Sadan puts out a hand and pulls Michele's face towards his cock.

Sadan gasps as Michele begins to slowly lick his cock. She works her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistens with her saliva and then she runs her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate frenulum where the glans joins the shaft of his penis. Sadan watches the attractive, mature transvestite; her face somehow sexier with her smeared makeup, attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stands this for a minute or two but then becomes impatient and pushes his cock against her lips signalling his need.

Michele understands and resignedly takes a deep breath and opens her mouth as far as she can, and allows Sadan's massive penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrates on her breathing as about six inches of the purple headed invader slide into her mouth and then she begins to gag.

Sadan eases himself out of her mouth a little until she has her gag reflex under control and then he begins to leisurely fuck her face. Michele submits and stretches her lips around his shaft and slavers at his glands with her tongue; her aim now is to induce Sadan's orgasm as soon as possible and get the ordeal over with.

Sadan is close to coming but he doesn't want to just yet so he pulls his cock from Michele's mouth with audible plop and it wobbles menacingly in front of her eyes.

"Mique, come and enjoy the mukhannath shermuta with me. I do not want you to feel left out!" Sadan laughs.

Mique moves over to the bed, his long thin cock sticking proudly out the front of him; the sleek shaft and glans glistening from the saliva he has used to lubricate it whilst masturbating, watching Michele fellate Sadan.

Mique pulls Michele's face away from Sadan's crotch pushes his face onto hers and begins to kiss her passionately.

Michele responds, kissing Mique and suckling his tongue. Sadan moves onto the bed and lifts Michele onto the bed so that she is kneeling on the satin sheets, Mique kneels on the bed and continues to kiss her. All three are now kneeling on the bed and Michele senses that the sex will quickly progress beyond foreplay and fellatio.

Sadan moves behind Michele, and rucks her skirt up around her waist, and admires the view: Michele's buxom ass clad in the white satin panties, her legs encased in diaphanous nylon and feet shod in the sexy black pumps. He strokes her buttocks through her panties.

Sadan moves closer behind her, pushing Michele's knees apart so that he can position himself between her legs with his immense cock resting on her panty-clad buttocks. He lifts the panty material away from her crotch and slides his cock inside so that it rests in the crease of her buttocks; the top of his penis covered by her satin panties. He slowly rocks back and forth, dry-humping her.

Michele feels Sadan's huge penis rubbing against her rear and realises that soon Sadan will no longer be happy to dry-hump her and will try to penetrate her. The thought of that monstrous cock invading her near-virgin rear passage is horrifying and she makes one last attempt to induce his orgasm. She pushes her backside out and begins to pump back and forth in time with Sadan's thrusts.

Mique feels Michele's movements and breaks their kiss so that he can see what is happening.

"You are enjoying the back of the mukhannath; so I will enjoy the front," he says and pushes down on Michele's shoulders, forcing her down so her face is level with his crotch.

Michele allows her upper body to be forced down so that she is kneeling on her hands and knees with Sadan dry-fucking her pantied ass and Mique's erection bobbing inches from her face. Mique pushes forward and Michele has no choice but to open her mouth and allow his cock to slide into her mouth.

Mique is careful not make Michele choke or gag; he can feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. So long as she capitulates, he doesn't want her to choke and try to spit him out. He humps Michele's face slowly back and forth letting his climax slowly build.

Michele's movements are contributing to Sadan's pleasure as he enjoys the feel of her soft satin-encased buttocks pushing back and forth along the underside of his member but he knows that he can't keep this up for much longer. He guesses correctly that Michele is trying to get him to climax before he can fuck her but he has other plans.

He quickly pulls his cock out from between her buttocks. He reaches into the drawer on the bedside table and takes out s tube of lubricant, fills his hand with the slippery substance and then kneels back down and applies the viscous lotion all over his phallus. He carefully lifts the gusset of Michele's panties away from her buttocks. He positions the head of his penis against her puckering anal bud and pushes hard.

Despite the lubrication Michele screams as her sphincter and then the walls of her anus stretch to accommodate the huge phallus invading her back passage. When Sadan has eight inches of his cock buried inside Michele he stops pushing and rests, his hands gripping her wriggling hips as she tries to expel his invading member.

"Keep still putta; relax!" he orders and slaps Michele on the buttocks.

Through the searing pain Michele knows that Sadan is right. The only way that she will be able to accommodate the huge organ inside her without excruciating pain is to force herself to relax her rectal muscles. She concentrates on doing just that.

Sadan feels the vice like grip of Michele's sphincter and then her anal muscles slowly relax. He pulls his cock out of her anus until just his glans remains inside her, and then slowly begins to fuck her.

Michele feels Sadan withdraw, and then slowly fill her again; this time the passage of his member is eased by the lubricant but her back passage still burns and aches as Sadan's cock invades her but at least the pain is now tolerable.

Sadan grasps the side panels of Michele's panties and begins to ride her, his cock slamming in and out of her tight ass. Sadan gets into a steady rhythm pounding in and out of Michele's back passage as she progresses through feelings of intense pain and numbness; until miraculously; a feeling of fullness that is not unpleasant combines with small waves of pleasure emitting from a source just inside her anus.

Michele understands what is happening; Sadan's penis is stimulating her prostate gland, his shaft is also stimulating the sensitive nerves of her sphincter. This feeling is similar but more intense than the feeling she had earlier today when her virginity was taken, and her own cock thickens in the front of her satin panties.

Sadan pulls at the waistband on the sides of Michele's panties as he rides her, thrusting back and forth against her, he is unintentionally stimulating her. Her panty crotch rubs back and forth across her penis and Michele lets out an animal groan from deep within her throat.

Mique watches his accomplice fuck the sexy white transvestite. He knows that he can't contain himself much longer. He is further aroused because he realises the bitch is not only letting his colleague fuck her; she is enjoying it!

He lifts Michele's face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfs it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He will be coming soon he realises; and he holds Michele's head and begins to fuck her face.

The two Arabs and the sexy mature white transvestite get into sync; their thrusts orchestrated with Sadan pounding himself in and out of Michele's soft sexy buttocks and Mique plunging his cock in and out Michele's heavily made-up face. Michele rocks on her hands and knees in time with her antagonist's thrusts; except technically they are no longer her antagonists. She is enjoying it; and her own cock pulses inside her panties as rings of pleasure travel out from her back passage.

Michele feels her panties tear as Sadan pulls her buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushes forward with all his might forcing every last inch of cock deep inside her. Michele pushes back against him as she feels hot semen fill her rectum. At the same time Mique groans and his cock pulses in her mouth ejaculating a flood of semen that she swallows as best she can.

Some of Mique's spend dribbles past her lipsticked lips and runs down her chin and she can feel some of Sadan's issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her stockings. Michele's own orgasm rocks her and she ejaculates; flooding her panties with creamy semen.

Michele moans around Mique's phallus as it squirts the last of his load into her mouth; Sadan and Mique both gasp and groan as they empty themselves inside the transvestite whore impaled between them. Sadan can feel Michele's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Mique feels her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathers at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them begin to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Mique recovers first and pulls his cock out Michele's mouth and rubs it over her face in one last gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mix with Michele's makeup, her face is now a mess of lipstick, rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of semen is drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture is lost on Michele as she greedily laps at the slowly deflating member.

Mique pulls himself away from Michele and stands, reaching for his dishdasha.

"You pretend you don't like it mukhannath shermuta; but you are really just a whore!" and he laughs as he dresses.

Sadan pulls his cock from Michele's anus with an audible plop. Semen mixed with lubricant run in a rivulet from Michele's anus down her thigh and soak into her tattered stockings. Sadan wipes his cock on the remains of her ripped panties and then pushes Michele facedown on the bed.

"You have performed well my pretty putta; better even than this afternoon. I'm glad I waited to fuck your infidel arse," Sadan spanks Michele's buttocks and reaches for his robe.

Michele lies face down on the bed panting, recovering from the throes of her orgasm but disgusted with herself still the same. She has not only capitulated to the demands of her captors; she has reluctantly enjoyed it. She can justify to herself that she has been forced to submit; but at a sub-conscience level she has to admit that she enjoyed being ravaged. The evidence is right there in the gusset of her panties!

She gets slowly to her knees as she hears the door to her apartment close behind the men as they leave.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12