All Comments on 'Araceli's Deal'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was very well written

Despite being on the lower end of the reluctance spectrum, I really

Enjoyed this and found it ultra hot. I would love to read on and find out what happens next. I imagine some kind of wonderful

BDSM story. Please tell us you'll write more of this? I need to know who he is and what more sexy stuff he can do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agreed

Very well written, and I would love some more about/from this couple. 5* for an awesome beginning, to what I hope, is an equally awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm rather intrigued by the two main characters

They just had really good chemistry even though Sir's name was never revealed.

It looks like it was intended to be a one-shot, but I personally would love to see a continuation to their story.

maddiebarrymaddiebarryalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Prequel to The Island series

This is actually the first chapter of a prequel to The Island series (see some of my other stories), where we first meet Sir and see how he kind of got started on this path, long before he opened The Island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exceptionally good

I liked the story, of course. I've liked others as much but never rated anything as high as five stars before. That's for the quality of the writing, I'll read the rest of your work because of that.

JollyCookieJollyCookiealmost 8 years ago
Nice!

I really like this story. Well executed with a great plot!

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Perfect pacing, great buildup, almost no grammar/typos...rarely do I find a story on lit that I've enjoyed so thoroughly. Kudos, congratulations, and keep it up!

LoxmythLoxmythalmost 8 years ago
Ditto

I agree with TheIrishTux

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
The list

Because you don't want me to and I do. Very exciting, I can't explain the need of her surrendering to my desire. You on the other hand have written a very ..... stimulating account of a mutual fantasy.

This is the introduction to your next story how fun, what will Celi discover about herself, and can I negotiate her away from my check book.

Sir Gray to my consort.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 7 years ago
Hypergamy in Action

The "private plane," placed curiously enough near the end of the short coda, wrapped it all up perfectly!

The narrative time used on the coitus though may have been a little too short; giving rise to the impression of a rather unexceptional quickie with rather exceptional results. Anyway, kudos for illuminating the—in PC-plagued times like these—inconvenient truth about the nature of female sexuality without veiling it in glossier and more convenient nonsense like "kindess," "affection" or "love."

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
impressed

I was hoping for the 15, 20 minutes of very, very good vaginal sex but had to make do with a paragraph. I like a lot of your stories, I wish my sex life was anything like these! (money not included..!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great end line.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Would love u to continue this story line.

maddiebarrymaddiebarryabout 6 years agoAuthor
There's more where this came from!

This is the first chapter of a novel called "The Island", which you can find at your favorite ebook retailer. It's the prequel to a 3-book series. So if you liked it, there's more to be had! Click through to my profile for links.

Melvin93Melvin93over 4 years ago
More?

This needs a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so hot - wow! Definitely good way to get us to click fast on your sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice

but why is it in non con.it was completeley consensual she agreed to it he is one of the best and gentle dom till now

the only thing i find repulsive was celi herself she is too irritating considering she is almost a naive virgin but still she is annoying a lot

she knows how to guve deepthroat but has zero knowlege about anal play or not even butt plug she is a graduate after all i am sure she has friends why does dhe behave like a virgin high schooler

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...