All Comments on 'Archangel'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Epic read.

I shall add the curse of incestuous haemorrhoids to my lexicon.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
Leaves You Without Words

Somehow Onehitwanda has captured the very essence of what a Romance should be. Raw emotions, a meaningful story, the concept of two sad souls finding solace as they fit the broken parts together to make a whole. I both wanted to get to the end to see how you closed it up and wanted it to go on and on. There's so much more I'd like to know about these two people and how they make their love work, yet there's no need to embellish the story with unnecessary detail. Some things should be just left alone and savored. 5* just isn't enough.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Just brilliant

As Overcritical said, a beautiful romance, completely descriptive of two people finding each other.

I cannot recall better dialogue in a story with two people finding each other under difficult circumstances and drawing together so rapidly, but with the natural concerns about the speed of their connection.

Just brilliant.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a lovely gentle ever so sexy story.Written so well you could recognize the characters if you passed them in the street.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you...

You may not write a lot, but what you do is worth the wait. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME!!

One of the BEST stories I've ever read on this site. If you have it in you, I'd like to read another chapter and see where it takes our two characters.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

You are an excellent writer. Your dialog is fresh, interesting and true to life, which makes your characters come alive. Five stars.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: AWESOME!! Anonymous comment

Like you, Anonymous, my first thoughts were 'there must be a second chapter'. Was Ceri's violin fixable? Did Connor's baby sister recover? Did their love grow and where does their story end?

But on further thought, I agreed with Overcritical's statement "Some things should be just left alone and savored." This episode in their lives should be left as a sweet little vignette.

Lue

noel5474noel5474almost 8 years ago
Please continue this romance

this was a great beginning to a wonderful romance, so i hope there is more to come, there are many more things for them to do as they fall deeper into each other

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Truly Beautiful Romance

The insecurities went round and round and disappeared down the drain. To make a romance you have created two delightful people.

acupacupalmost 8 years ago
An excellent start

of what I hope will at least be a short series.

BTW, don't worry about those too wrapped up in them selves to be able to translate British English to US.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 8 years ago
beautiful

What a wonderful story of how good things can come from bad.

The sorry is perfect as-is; there's no need for a sequel. What happens with the violin, does the sister recover, will the two lovers make it? I don't need to know. I'm okay with just letting them get on with their lives.

This is another fine example of onehitwanda's expertise with creating compelling characters and telling their story very well. I recommend highly reading the rest of the author's portfolio.

-RomanceLives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best story ever!

Love love love your stories!! Please write more! I'll buy!!

stculpastculpaalmost 8 years ago
love it!

You have a way with words and a gift for story telling. Love your stories. Keep writing!

You are my favorite author on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Special

Gift for writing and a British voice (mostly! Don't think you needed to make your various accommodations to American idiom). More stories please!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Lovely

Great story, but not concluded (is my opinion). I want to know more about Ceri and Connor.

What's happened whit Connor sister? Is she recover?

And the violin, is repaired? Its sounds as the same before the accident?

Maybe some people think that`s is not a important matter, but I think is a good start point for a sequel.

Also, maybe, a little less of sex description and more romance can be a good idea (at last for this section).

5 for you.

I wait more romance stories from you.

Congratulations!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Great. Need More.

There are some loose ends to this well written story. And, more of this appealing couple would be welcome.

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

What they each wanted... What you need to happen when you meet the on you need...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely one of the best

You have such a knack for telling a really good story infused with good, hot sex. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had a heart attack, died, and came blissfully back to life!

Good GOD!!!!! This is the best, most passionate, most romantic thing I've ever read on this site! I love the details you added (that only women would care about: 'he brings her ice cream', 'she shimmies into lycra, and turns down the lights'). You're giving away our female secrets girl, but it is MUCH FUN to read the expose! I love Ceri, she is like me (& 3 billion other women). Connnor is equal parts delicious, kind, and funny. And the dialogue! Hellllooooooo movie writers! People ACTUALLY TALK in bed! Your dialogue is so great! Hot, but sweet! LOVE it! PLEASE write MORE characters like this!

SalishSalishover 7 years ago
Lovely

Two very real fictional characters, falling in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!

I'm re-reading this (and your other stories) again because I think you have talent. Plot excellent, conversations good, characters believable, and beautifully written with just enough sex to fit in with literotica. Try a publisher or have you thought about self-publishing with Amazon or someone?

pope32767pope32767about 7 years ago
Saumarez, eh?

I thought it was delightfully ironic when Ceri says "No, Brit" to Bron. Because of course he isn't. I kept hoping there would be a reference to his Guernsey origins, but no such luck. Still, Celt and Norman find each other in the big English city in between: very romantic.

The real Sir James Saumarez wasn't a pirate, of course, but during the Napoleonic Wars he was a very successful naval officer. Not too profitably, perhaps: Parlliament voted him an annuity of £1200 (just over a million pounds today), a very unusual gesture even then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've read this a few times 5 stars every time under new names

seem I'm not politically correct and the tolerant are only tolerant if you ONLY agree with them ban my profile. WELL so much for liberals being tolerant. NO ONE IS MORE INTOLARENT THAN A SO CALLED SCUM BUCKET LIBERAL. Atheist are even more that intolerant thinking science is the answer!!! Baby science doesn't know shit. You can study one simple cell for a life time and never know all it's secrets

Genghis_ReesGenghis_Reesabout 7 years ago
Loved it, but...

I hate to niggle but it wouldn't be the St John Ambulance that turned up - they are a voluntary group who provide first aid cover at events and teach first aid, wear black uniforms rather than green like London Ambulance Service...

And I think you meant apologise several times, rather than apologies.

But I loved the story, am working my way through all your submissions, and haven't found a duff story yet.

*****

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE LEGEND OF ST MICHAEL

enters a life and two survive, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful, life affirming

A breathtaking portrait showing the development of a real and totally convincing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful way with words

Keep writing. I love it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
???

What became of his sister?

Where was Bron when he slept over?

Aren't there any other family members?

Choir rehearsal?

Her violin?

Her rehearsals?

Her injuries?

How are their jobs so flexible?

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You have incedible talent for writing the perfect blend of desire, passion, fear, and love. We all want that but it rarely all comes together in one moment.

I would love to read a story about an older woman who has been crushed meeting younger man. Also, do not be afried to continue your stories to part two, where they explore each other's sexual limits a bit (oral, anal, semi-public, mild submission). Maybe they should find a hidden closet after a vocal concert.

1r1shman1011r1shman101over 6 years ago

Quite lovely; quite female. Quite glorious to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just beautiful.

You write some of the most beautiful stories on this site, I like many others wait for your next offering with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do Women SAY these things? I Wish...

Consider this:

"I don't care what you do," I whimpered. "I don't care, I don't care, a million times I don't care. I need it, I need you, I need to come hard for you right now because I am dying, dying for you in me. Do me, I don't care how. Make me come. Make me yours. Make me scream for you, Connor, make me..."

and:

"I already am that wet and aching, and I forgot everything else the first time you touched me," I moaned. "Connor... don't you get it? I've leaped. I've fallen. I'm yours. Totally, utterly, irreversibly yours. You can do what you want to me. Whatever you want."

This is one of a man's greatest fantasies. I just don't believe women say these things in real life. Do they? I would give ANYTHING to have a beautiful girl say something like that to me, and MEAN it... just once before I die. A nice dream, but it won't happen. It doesn't happen to most guys. Damn...

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

The writing is almost haunting in it's quality of describing people stripped down to their hopes and fears and insecurities. I love how real and fleshed out they became as the story went on... slowly sharing their own life with us.

5 stars. Only because I cannot give any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stirring

Well written as usual, and an unusual setup. Liked all the names too. And as always made me so lonely, which is an endorsement of the quality of the piece that it stirred me up so.

London was an jnteresting place ( and I'd still be there if I could ) - I didn't find it as stand-offish as you seemed to but then I also had no problem with reaching out to random people on the tube, or hanging around on the street. Nearly all of them were happy to chat, it's just that nobody does. I guess being someone who deliberately sidestepped the ratrace a bit helped. I dunno, I found the whole place pretty friendly, much more than the small town I grew up in.

"I love you", she murmured into my mouth, wide dark eyes shining with excitement. She panted a little, hard grip on my neck as her feet fidgeted between the sheets, my hips and the air. "Do whatever you want to me. Anything." I'll never forget that moment, the first time I held someone that completely, I get a rush even today. The much-mourned girl is long dead, killed by a vile and thankfully departed witch, but yes, women do say those things and mean it.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Sweet, Romantic, and very Erotic

Thank you for sharing your talent and publishing this story. It was a delightful read. God bless.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Whew! Natural Heat!

Best Ever unraveling between a man and woman!

Elevated by their mutual literacy levels? Spontaneously?!!

No Fair!

I feel overmatched! :+)))

SUCH a satisfying coming together!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Delicious

Loved this story. Some of the grammar needed tidying up and some of the names, like St Thomas's and St John Ambulance (not that they do 999 calls), but the sentiments and dialogue was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yes please

I feel like Ceri. I think I’ve met my Connor. I hope our first time is as beautiful as theirs.

WinterDragonWinterDragonabout 5 years ago
Breathlessly Beautiful

I am lifted by your words. You are a true storyteller

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 4 years ago
What about the violin

I want to know about the violin too...I’m a violin maker and it isn’t true that the violin will never be the same. If repaired properly it will suffer no change whatever, it may lose some market value but the sound will not change

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Violin repair

There was a violin repairer regarded as a legend in my city. One story I heard was of a professional orchestra violinist who backed his car over his violin. He said it sounded better after the repair, but he wasn't going to try it again.

IrfonIrfonabout 4 years ago
A WELSH girl ???

Beware - they are some of the very BEST ladies you'll ever meet !!

.….some people get all the luck.....look after Ceridwen, Connor !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overcritical is getting more critical with age

Back in 2016 OC raved. Now in 2020 it’s ranting we (and authors) have to put up with. My advice? Ignore OC’s driveling and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An I still want

to know about his sister.

Screw the violin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Great Story

The storyline, while not unique, was very well thought out and executed. The writing, for my money, was superb. In short, I thought the story was outstanding, naysayers be damned. Thank you, onehitwanda. I think you grossly underestimate your “hits”.

cementhead35cementhead35over 3 years ago

Lovely story, exceptionally well-told. Thanks, Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely!

Wanda, or whatever your name may be, you are a master storyteller. Archangel, to my mind, vies with Triumph for top honours in the “well written” catagory.

This was a lekker story, with just enough intrigue and a perfect balance of characters.

Keep it up! I eagerly await your next romance in type.

AJGestAJGestover 3 years ago
Not a Onehitwanda

I've read many of your writings, where ever did you get the name onehitwanda it certainly does not portray your talent or ability. I've read all your romance stories and Sketching Sophie as well and all have made me smile and come away with a warm feeling in my heart. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Impressed, that’s the word. Impressed with some wandaful (sorry) vocab, engaging characters, well written and nicely paced story, spot on phrasing for Ceri and lastly for showing the way London actually is, not the Hollywood populist version. Thank you.

Having Ceri in my head during this story has reminded me in several ways of home, sadly SE England is just where I live. Hiraeth.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 3 years ago
My god! You are a sorceress!

You paint such a vivid picture that I was transported to Vauxhall, your description of Londoners and London life is spot on. Your descriptions of both love and sex are gorgeous (and hot)! This is the first of your stories I’ve read, it will most certainly not be the last! Please keep writing. It would be criminal for talent like this not to be more widely appreciated.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Nice story, heartfelt, and nicely paced. Needed closure on his sis.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Wonderful Story

It’s not often I wish there were a few more pages in a story, but this is certainly one of those times. I really hated to see it end. More questions to be answered, of course, the sister, the violin. and did Ceri and Connor live “happily ever after”? I feel sure that they did but the way onehitwanda writes, it would have been such a pleasure to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just Outstanding

Five pages of straight-up Great story. Kinda like someone else said, I wish it were ten pages. But I didn’t see the answer to that all-important question. Maybe I just missed it, so I have to ask: What the hell happened with the fiddle?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice whirlwind romance. Kept waiting to hear about the violin, not sure why......

ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

The violin, woman, the violin, much more important than the romance. If it had no place it would have been better omitted.

ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

Just realised, you live in Marriner land. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job, and as a long-ago Londoner, I really enjoyed reading the English patois.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I know you don’t revisit old stories Wanda, but there were a few uncharacteristic loose threads in this one, the violin, his sister, his recital date, even the arse that caused the fall, (that in real life could easily be ID’d and prosecuted using cctv), all of which could and would be appreciated were it encompassed in a second and concluding part. That said, I love your writing - too few authors “polish” their work in the way you do, removing the extraneous and enhancing the remaining with better vocabulary, precise punctuation and realistic phrasing. It makes for engaging, joyous reading.

Thank you for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 2 years ago

Overcritical said it best, and I have nothing to add other than possibly tossing in the adjective 'sweet'.

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tenguabout 2 years ago

I agree with Purplefizz. This is a lovely story, but it just seems incomplete. It's worthy of at least a couple more chapters, including a combined musical scene where she plays and he sings, plus a dastardly brute getting his comeuppance. Please consider writing more.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 2 years ago

Agree this needs a 2d (3d?) chapter; what was the violin's fate & does Ceri go back to her quartet? How do they interact with each other's musical friends; does he have a secret admirer who gets upset (or worse) with Ceri's appearance in Connor's life? What happens to Connor's sister and how does she and Ceri get along? So many possibilities here for romance and drama with some very likeable people... Oh, and some karma for Ceri's assailant? He did set the stage for their meeting so perhaps nothing too brutal but there is a price that needs to be paid...

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

And? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This Ceri seems like a stupid bitch!!

Really, Vauxhall station has no cameras yet the 'love' security was right there!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of your worst stories. These 2

main characters are losers, just desperate sex starved sluts!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Once again you have moved me to tears as your story has taken me back to meeting my wonderful lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. I love how you finish it, leaving the reader to fill in their own continuations or not. Well done, I shall read on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear onehitwanda, as a professional lurker who adores good writers like you, I must take exception to low-bellied slithering cowards who criticize anonymously. If you are a lurker either praise or shut up

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

I'm with Anonymous, the self confessed "professional lurker" below. I don't know what sad story the comments of some are aimed at. They sure don't fit the beautiful story I just read. It earns a 5 from me.

TheseHiddenDesiresTheseHiddenDesiresover 1 year ago

You have nailed the art of letting us be voyeurs in a snippet of a blossoming romance. A hundred times over I share the sentiment of all the comments before me about your talented writing. This is one of those stores that leaves the audience hanging, waiting, and wanting. We are now in our minds with Ceri and Connor living out their next weeks.

In mine, Bron sneaks the violin to Connor so he can take it for repairs; covering the costs so he can hear her play. Ceri and his sister bond after she awakens. Our heroin helps her regain her strength and stamina to learn to run again with her new prosthetic leg. Our couple finds themselves in an unexpected and lively relationship where she plays to his singing on cold winter nights.

Their love and passion was bound under the strains found with physical and emotional distress. They’ve seen each other at their worst and both chose to be the pillar for the other to latch onto in the storm. I see joy in their future. They march forward knowing they’re unstoppable.

Onto your next story chocked full of passion and romance. Can’t wait!

To the nay sayers….I challenge you to pony up quality stories like this one. Don’t be a keyboard ninja. It’s not a good look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story to be savoured to the last spoonful like a sweet and zesty syllabub. Many thanks for an uncommonly well told story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story to be savoured to the last spoonful like a sweet and zesty syllabub. Many thanks for an uncommonly well told tale! 5 stars!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Like most all of your "stories", this one isn't. A story, that is. And it's clearly what you intended; it's no accident.

What I cannot understand is why. The most difficult part of a complete story is coming up with and fleshing out great characters. You have that talent in spades. Every single one of your stories has great characterization.

But a complete writer wants a complete story. Choosing not to write complete stories is almost always because the writer cannot do it; they don't have the talent. That is very very unlikely to be the case with you, given your writing presented here on Lit.

However, another reason for story fragments is laziness. Crank out something well characterized, but it's too much trouble to worry about the rest of the story. Oh, we hear from lots of fragment writers here how they do that on purpose because they want the readers to finish the story however they wish. That is just a lazy cop-out. Worse, it's manipulative. It's purposely "hurting" their readers because they're too lazy to finish the story. They got what they wanted out of it, and now they're done with it. Again, that does not feel like you given the very hard work you've clearly put into these fragment.

So, why?

You are, of course, the writer. You get to choose. I cannot deny that; few of us would. And I do not criticize you for making that choice. You get to choose.

What concerns me though is your writing development cannot progress if you don't try. And finishing stories, presenting your view of what happens "after the sex" is your right, and a skill you need if you intend for your writing to progress. As I hope you do.

But maybe you don't want it to progress. Maybe this is just not important in your life for that; maybe it just is what it is. And if that's the case, again, you have a right to that. You're the writer.

But so many (and I'm will stretch that to all) of us would like to see you progress. And finish your stories with the obvious talent that you've started them with. And it's our right to want that.

But it's up to you whether we get it not. And whether you get the experience or not.

Hopefully waiting…

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 1 year ago

This one is truly a gem ❤️ Will keep coming back to reread it whenever I come to this site:)

pope32767pope32767over 1 year ago

So our heroine is Welsh, as we are told several times, and our hero is from Guernsey, as we are not told even once.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Emotional intimacy proceeding physical intimacy...precious.

storyman60storyman60about 1 year ago

My second time reading this wonderful story and it's just as enjoyable, perhaps even more so, than the first time. What wasn't enjoyable was reading the harsh comments of anonymous fools who appear to have not submitted a single story themselves. Wanda, you are a marvellously talented writer who can show us a tiny slice of your characters' lives in just a few pages. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sweet and hot! It made me long to find a Connor of my own. It also made me wish for more on this story. You have a gifted way with words that is so descriptive, it makes your carachters come to life and brings us into it like we are living it. It’s the second of your stories I read and love. Can’t wait to read the remaining 24...and also dread to get to the last one. Thank you for uplifting my day!

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphabout 1 year ago

This story is as good as it gets. Beautifully written. Plausible. Believable. Moving. Warm. Sexy.

AbimelechAbimelechabout 1 year ago

I like your story, same as your other ones.

Nevertheless a question: What happened to Connor's sister? Why is she in the story? To make him a troubled character?

He spends a night with his new girlfriend (all the stress they had is relieved, which is ok in the storyline) but no mentioning of the sister? Could habe been a plotline worth exploring. I at least feel a bit unsatisfied.

Still 5*. I like the humor of your characters, I like their feelings during sex. I sometimes wish to learn more about them, to better understand their awsomeness, their attraction etc.

Yours sincerely A.

IonomerIonomer12 months ago

Very rarely do I comment, however I really resonated with this particular story (although all of your stories are equally brilliant :D)

As an avid violinist, I particularly empathize with the broken violin, I'm not sure if you're a musician yourself, but you were absolutely right in saying a fixed violin never sounds the same :D

Having volunteered/been in St. Thomas', I think you very well captured the energy of the place, as a patient, or even as a bystander. One minor detail though - the Costa they have there is absolutely massive and the coffee is half decent :D

Abouta go study in Wales so the sheep-shagging stereotype hopefully doesn't apply to me :)

Vanilla ice cream also happens to be my top 2 fav ice cream flavours :D

All in all, a very well written story (particularly the dialogue), a firm 5 stars from me.

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

I have just read this again and if anything loved more than the first time. This time I really appreciated the humorous, sexy banter between Ceri and Connor. Very clever and it made me realise just what a talented writer you are. Thank you again for a wonderful story, one of the very best. Full marks for you.

FandeborisFandeboris11 months ago

A wonderful tale of two lovers that almost weren't. Another tale of a broken and forsaken woman rescued by an angel. Both appropriately titled. Both a stand out and worthy of being separate but equal. Like the last time 5 Stars.

Take care.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

You have a lovely way of writing, so much body to your characters. They really do have a life and the way you portray the emotion and interactions makes everything so real.

Thank you for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Indeed a White Knight who in the depths of his own pain took the time to help another and in doing so was rewarded by finding his lady who soothed his own pain. Very Arthurian. A lovely wonderful story. Thank you. Just what I needed to lift my heart for a short while. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a master of Romance. Beautiful story.

Brian798Brian7989 months ago

Second time of reading, still had the same effect brilliant .

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I have just read this again for the 3rd? time and loved it all over again.

Mike9947Mike99478 months ago

You have a real gift! Please let’s follow them - especially the music!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

White knights white witches that was epic .... This warmed my heart, captured my soul ..... incredible how u handle words, how you form enchanting dialogs or throw in punchy rebuttals ..... magical pen closely tied to your talent that captivates us readers

Ten hearts 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

This is a beautiful love story. Thank you

clearcreekclearcreek4 months ago

I just wished you would have 2nd and 3rd following stories of the "rest of the story".

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I totally agree with the comments already made. You have a gift that shows humanity, mempathy and tenderness. I wish more of the authors on this platform were similar. I will be following your stories. Thanks so much…

EegletechEegletech2 months ago

A veritable wordsmith, an enchanting and completely entertaining story. Being a romantic soul myself it was heartfelt tale of chance meetings and two souls searching for that which is nowadays hidden amongst the apathy of the modern age

Su_suSu_su19 days ago

Thank you! That was wonderful. Sweet and clever and warm and funny. So good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
4639 Followers
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories