All Comments on 'Archived Memories'

by byronbert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
phobosukphobosukover 6 years ago
Really entertaining

And very realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh the wonder of it all.

Nicely done - and oh so very British - terminology and spelling. Enjoyed every moment!

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
It's a blowjob not a suck job

Love it, what a great twist; a younger more experienced lover. Thanks for a great read.

dopey314dopey314over 6 years ago
Obvious

The usual fiction designed to arouse, but the story was too obvious and was hardly arousing. Skip the details on the blowjob. Should have concentrated on pleasing the woman. The anal was a joke. You've been watching too much porn.

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Jolly good!

My, you have written an outstanding short tory! Congratulations on a job well done. Your command of the language and writing skills are excellent, with a skillful demonstration of grammar, punctuation and spelling. This story had a unique plot twist which complemented the character development. All in all, quite a good read it is. Please do continue.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Short and sweet...

good for both them...!

Tho booty pirating, ESPECIALLY first time, should never be so quick...very slow and easy...tho there wasn't much time before her wedding...

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice And Hot Story*****

Sexy storyline I can believe it could happen like that. Thanks for sharing.

tmbttdtmbttdalmost 2 years ago

After reading this I do want to tell you that not only did our affair last for oh golly many years no, but this past Spring our daughter graduated from college...and she too is pregnant by one of her married professors with whom her mother and I know very well.

DquiotiDquiotiover 1 year ago

Nicely done, wish it were the start of a longer saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous