Archived Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked a little abashed. "Gentler?" she offered. I nodded and then proceeded to receive one of the premier blowjobs of my life. After five or so minutes I told her that I was nearing orgasm and, to my immediate disappointment, she promptly stopped her labors. She looked at me quizzically and enquired guilelessly, "Does it dribble out or sort of leak out? I have never seen a man ejaculate. I advised her that it could be a little more energetic than that at times and invited her to see for herself.

"If you keep working with your mouth, I will give you a few seconds warning. When I do, remove your mouth and pump it with both hands as firmly as you can. I think you will be entertained by the result."

She nodded vigorously and restarted her service. It wasn't long before I could feel the sap rising. The thought of her about to witness her first dick detonation was quite a turn on in and of itself. A few seconds from ignition I gave her the word. She removed her mouth which resulted in a loud pop and then her hands flew into a flurry of activity. My eyes rolled back in my sockets such was the pleasure. Her eyes were flicking rapidly between my face and a pulsating penis. I was very proud of the first surge. Close to a tablespoon of my jizm was launched in a parabolic arc that, to my delight, ended precisely on the bridge of Carol's nose. She was startled and reeled back but this shock was quickly surpassed as another equally voluminous volley was propelled towards her. To see that semen bomb enter a ballistic path that ended in her agape mouth was erotic poetry. She shuddered, gasped and to my surprise, swallowed. She looked at me with a bewildered expression, "I can't believe I did that." My remaining few pulses liberally coated her hands. She held them up and examined them with intense interest. She looked at me with a look of amazement on her face. "I had absolutely no idea," she breathed. She gave the back of her hand a tentative smell and then a modest lick. She allowed herself an impish little smirk and then proceeded to lick both hands completely clean. I had created a cum fiend.

Over the next few months she became a great enthusiast of oral sex, both giving and receiving. Her fascination with my ejaculate also continued. If she had a method of bottling and storing it I am sure she would have. I know for a fact that she loved the feeling of walking around with one of my big loads still largely inside her. She would even insert a tampon after sex to keep my contribution securely sealed in.

Another memory I have of Carol's naivety was when I suggested we try the doggy style position. She was aghast and started sobbing. It took me several lines of questioning before I realized she thought doggy style involved anal sex which was way off limits for her. Once I had calmed and assured her, we gave it a whirl and she seemed to relish it. As I pumped her from behind I will freely admit to looking down wistfully at her tiny little anal pucker and wondering what it would feel like.

What was interesting and somewhat satisfying was that, over the couple of months after we started "seeing" each other, a significant number of people noted how much happier Carol seemed to be. She had "bloomed", projecting an aura of contentment and a newly found confidence. Her wardrobe also changed with her demeanor. She became more fashionable and began to dress in a far more alluring manner. She was turning heads! Known only to me she even began to trim and shape her pubic hair.

Ironically or pleasingly or frustratingly, depending on your perspective, this made her obviously more attractive and, equally unsurprisingly, a nice, presentable divorced male teacher of about her own age asked her out and they started dating. I was delighted for her but unfortunately she felt continuing our relationship would be inappropriate. We both knew that our own affiliation had no long term life in it so with mutual regret we decided to not do any further archival work together. Funnily enough, I had started a steady relationship with someone my own age that she did not know about so it was probably best for all concerned although my moral guidelines on fidelity were low enough to keep our liaison active if she was willing.

She became engaged to her new beau and on the Friday before her weekend wedding I received an email. There was a final bit of history that she wanted to file away once and for all. Would I meet in the archives after school? I was confused as we had not had a clandestine meeting for over six months so I assumed she wanted a quiet word before she was married. Well it wasn't a word and it wasn't particularly quiet. We had one last cathartic, gym mat fuck less than 24 hours before her nuptials. She seemed determined to relive every sexual experience we had enjoyed together. It was a sexual marathon.

I had already come inside her once when, out of the blue, she produced a small tube of lubricant. I was mildly surprised as we had never had a problem in that area. She looked timidly at me and said "I have something for you. A parting gift of sorts." I thought a tube of lubricant was a rather odd souvenir of our relationship but I wasn't going to say anything. She continued nervously with words that I will never forget, "I want you to have my anal virginity. It's yours. Take me." I felt like I had won the lottery.

I took her while she lay on her back with her legs on my shoulders. She huffed and puffed and winced and moaned but we were finally joined. I had trouble controlling myself as the delightful elastic tightness was inducing a desire in me to buck into her like a jack hammer. I don't think she was particularly enjoying it but was being brave and letting me have my moment of rapture. The instant I let loose into her rectum was very satisfying. We tidied ourselves, briefly kissed with more tenderness than passion and left the archives for the last time.

I would love to think that she walked down the aisle the next day with my two loads still inside her.

My relationship with Carol was certainly something that I have securely archived in my memory.

12