Ardent Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

Weird how things turn out.

BANG!

"Aaaah! You shot me!" The big guy that was up to now trotting over to where I was, now looked at me with fear in his face.

"What?! You thought I should play by your roles and be good little bitch?" My voice was cold.

Pointing my gun to his forehead, "Now let me ask you, why should I let you live?"

He blinked few times, he probably would not believe that I would pull the trigger the second time. Never in his wildest dreams did he envision this turning against him and leaving him on the ground looking upward at this rich boy. I could never have a cold handle of a gun waiting bellow my left armpit. Waiting for its release. I would never pull the trigger. Right?

Wrong.

A second gunshot sounded as his brains ended blasting over his own bike and few of his friends. A frantic stampede followed as they tried to pull their shit together and flee the scene. Few of them managed to ride of but some ended on their ass's blood and brains still dripping down from the rain.

"Who sent you?" A silent command that was directed to those that still hung around the crime scene.

Was it a crime scene? The only crime that was committed was how fast he died and left this world. How many men and women suffered at his hands? I was mad that I actually shot him and ended his travels so soon when these, men, and I use this world lightly, that sat there in their own piss. Moving slowly towards the two men on the ground and lifting my gun, again, I shot one of them for no particular reason. I felt like doing it and he was eyeing me for some reason. I don't like people staring 'specially these filth.

I knelt in front of still breathing biker, "So are you going to answer my question?"

As I was still in the process of kneeling the man on his ass lunged at me looking at my eyes with such fear that I thought I could scrape at the air around him, the terror in his eyes was showing how much he dreaded to answer my prodding. Soon I gazed into this mans' eyes from my back while his hands went over my throat choking the life out of me, with a simple twist I pulled him over me and he ended on his head behind me, thinking he was going to get up I stood up fast and braced myself, but soon saw that his head was angled in a weird way. Died of a broken neck, a second victim of our random encounter that proved nothing to me, and left them all in permanent state of sleepiness.

Dusted off my suit and looking at approaching maid, standing in front of me, she fixed my tie and finished removing the dirt from my back. Driver was unfazed. Still in the car. Like waiting in the traffic for the light on the road to turn green, uninterested by the rut that I just had on the side of the road, this gray old man gazed at his watch and sighed. The old bastard actually sighed, probably thinking, 'Hurry up I got shit to do'.

People from my land slowly approached from their homes that were randomly placed on the side of the road, gently picking up the bodies and carrying them off to be disposed of, common for them, or any people disposing of trash. It was normal for any sensible household that protected it's people to make sure every person that encroached their land was in a sense there not to cause trouble and make their already hard jobs even harder. Communities were in a certain sense there to provide and grow food for 'city folks' like they were usually known in these circles. My mother and father were given a "noble's title" with people, in a sense those people would live and work on the provided land.

A noble was in a sense a lie, but people regarded them as nobles, but both my mother and father were government officials that worked in the city. The experiment that they wanted to show to those at the top was simple.

People could live and work in harmony as long as they have no dangers, drama and stresses that could affect their overall psyche. A calm mind that's not worried about their future is truly a marvelous thing. In regard these men and women were convicted people, death row inmates that were given one last chance. To help in this experiment, wearing a collar on their necks, like a common slave, or to die like they were meant to, in a chair, their last sparkle of life extinguishing right then and there.

Not even 5 minutes had passed and I was in a car again, on my way to the city, while my maid locked her eyes on mine breathing heavily. Cities of the New World, as it was known know, were vast, cramped oases where people lived and worked. As I watched one of those approach my view I wondered, are they happy? Random thought. Not really important for any logical person that might find the same thing someone viewed as a home, place to breed, a wretched heap of dung just lightly sprinkled with scented water. Or aftershave.

Either way it's nonsensical how anyone can stay in such a place and view their environment as anything than safe and sound. Hell people raised their children where people fucking died, raped or murdered their loved ones.

Amazing colors of red, white and purple neon lights that danced on the horizon, on the tallest buildings, billboards saying things that attracted people like flies to their respective products. Every man had its own say when it came to these companies shoving their shit in your face, on the TV or outside where you thought you had a free time to rest and relax your brain. But that was not to be, every inch of outside space was littered with intrusive, enticing signs that promised heaven and hell to anyone that might be weak minded enough to believe their sleazy shit.

Few women in skimpy wear walked on the sidewalk, making me track them as they passed our car locked in a deadlock of traffic. Those couldn't be clothes, calling those sexy outfits weren't really comparative to their overall sexiness either, the women clearly oozed sensuality on the street and every step they took was more alluring than the last. They were breathless, otherworldly, women that knew they were stunning and they showed it with every step and sway of their hips.

One of the women locked her eyes on mine, blue color was vivid and accented her beauty in mysterious ways. You would think that the city folk, like we called them, raised in all the violence, would have dead eyes wanting release. But strangely the women in front of me had eyes of expectance, future was clear for them and they had the path that needed treading. Their feet clearly not tired.

Helena slowly raised her knees and rubbed my crotch from the opposing seat in my limo. It had an immediate reaction for me and for our little peeping Tom (?). Woman's eyes slowly widened in surprise as my maid ran circles with her knee, slowly at first then bringing her other leg up to my crotch she brought her foot and massaged my hard member in ever increasing intensities.

A slight jolt didn't faze either of them as our car started to move forward few inches as we sat there city moving around us, my crotch growing harder by passing second. Two other women realized something was up and started to approach slowly towards the car and saw what was going on, gasped in amazement as they watched a woman rub me down. Jumping from her seat she started unzipping my pants like there was treasure in my loins just waiting for her hand to be praised and assessed, stolen and eventually brought out for their viewing pleasure. She was relentless, an unabated passion washed over the air as I looked at their eyes which stared in admiration and awe at this scenario as her head bobbed up and down. One of the women had misty eyes, lowering the window to see their faces and actions better their scent came like a breath of fresh air. Literarily.

"Oh my god, I've never seen one that big." One of the women's silent whispers reached my ears.

I had a light smile on my face, Helena was unaware of the show she was providing to the three ladies. Either unaware or not caring enough to take her eyes of my slowly hardening meat. Her tongue drove up and down my shaft with little force but every growing intensity. She revered it, worshiped everything about it, it was her own little effigy that she offered her soul to, in an attempt to provide her entire faith and body to this bony phallus.

She tried, god with every bob she desperately tried to take the whole shaft into her probing mouth but sadly, or luckily in this case she could not achieve the desired effect. Nowhere near to release, she suddenly started to twitch, releasing my cock from her mouth she slowly lowered her head and started to slowly climax.

"Fucking hell, cumming from a blowjob. Sister was it that good?" One of the women asked a question which went unanswered while I helped my little minx up and onto her seat across to mine.

"Ladies." I offered my greeting to my viewing crowd while they stood there hunkered onto my backseat window.

"You know...." A woman, a girl in her twenties reached out and grabbed my cock with her hand.

"This thing is pretty amazing." Hard grip and few shakes of her hand further acquainted us with each other.

"See ya' around hotshot!" The woman remained bonded with me while she looked and revered the meat in her hand.

As soon as she left the convoy of cars started moving eventually dispersing the gridlock and letting us go on our way, was It an grace of god, or just a random coincidence that these women just randomly walked the same stretch of the road as we were driving on, mysteries of the world never cease to amaze me. My own mind drifted in endless, unrelenting circle of trying to figure out my recent up's and downs.

Passing by few uniformed men and women, the city certainly looked like it belonged in wartime era. But reality of the matter was that terrorists had a certain hold on people's hearts and minds. Police was at wits end before the military got involved and started marching the streets with their futuristic looking equipment. Most people were welcoming this protection from the big boys in seats, but very few people that were echoing through the city and the region had voices of anarchy and eventual military coup.

Unfounded fears like those were just providing further divide to the society and while cooler heads prevailed there were still people whispering, as if hoping that it would came to be, a bloodied, vengeful scenario that made dead bodies and helped nobody.

We parked close to the police station, me and my maid exited out while the grin on our driver, while watching some prostitutes, showed what his intention was while we were gone. I thought little of it, everybody needed some sort of release and he was no different.

"Gavin Hughes here to meet Detective Mat." I introduced myself to the front clerk working in the station.

Was he a clerk? An officer working a desk job, maybe? Whatever his official name was I waited on a bench, my maid steel eyes drifted towards few people that ogled her fine curves. She was very pretty woman. Well those words do her no justice, but still at 35 she turned heads of all ages in every way possible.

Finally a man in his 50's came out of one door and walked few feet towards us shaking my hand and smiling to the sitting woman. This person was my friend, well to be perfectly frank he was an officer few years back; during my 'wild' years caught me and straighten me out while my father and mother were busy working providing for me, which I took for granted and went on a violent spree with few gangs. They were not aware of my violent ways until this man showed one day at my door and spoke to them. My father was not happy and I was beaten to a pulp for daring to engage in violence that they fought every day.

At 17-18 I was ignorant, I thought I had it all with a hot girlfriend, rich parents, and my own land. Those were my dark days. Few years later Jenny and I married. Leaving everything that we thought might hurt us behind. But eventually everything comes full circle.

We sat down, "You want something to drink? We have coffee to die for."

"No thanks I just want to get to the bottom of this. You said you had some leads. Can you elaborate on that?" I watched this man as he scrambled through his papers and brought to my view 4 separate dossiers.

I ran through them immediately. First document had a picture of a black man mid 30's. His thick file was quite a read. From petty theft to murder and anything in between. His life was a proverbial story of death and despair wherever he went.

Second file had a white man in his 50's. A simple man. A man that you would never turn your head for and think he was a seasoned criminal. Something calmed me down when I watched his eyes.

Third man had tattoos all over his face. He made sure to make himself a scary as possible, but sadly I saw these kinds of 'criminals', all bark and no bite. Few blemishes on his record made me think he was a follower and not a leader.

Finally the fourth file had a dark picture of a woman. Her face was not as scary as the previous men were but she had something in her gaze that made me lift my eyebrows in wonder. She was not a criminal, a battered woman maybe, but not a criminal that would kill someone for something petty. Then her list of crimes made me almost whistle in wonder. If you can think of it she had done it. Anything from robbery to killing. To bizarre rape, maiming and burning of her loved ones.

An enigma that surely needed more looking into.

"Are these people somehow linked to murders of my loved ones?"

"Well yes and no. Four of them were seen in the vicinity of the crime scene, if they were involved we are not sure and we are investigating if they had any motive to do anything to your family. But to be honest the very murder was not normal. I haven't seen anything like it in my 20 year in the police force." While explaining the man lit a cigarette and was soon having a distant gaze.

There was no tomorrow for the wicked. I have seen many things while on the other side of the proverbial line of the law, but not even I had met people that had guts butcher anyone. Sure few brawls and fights were common, some circles had rape but nothing to the extent of murdering. Silence was deafening, uncomfortable echo that made me think of what I could never have again. I took giant gulps of saliva just so I would have something to break the melancholy that was in the air.

My suit got wrinkled while sitting and waiting so Helena started to ease my creases down. While she did so for some somber reason the sight of her doing it hurt my heart so I took her hand, lightly squeezed it and sat her beside me, she was my maid but also so important for my current mental strength. She was strong enough to carry both of our emotional burdens but still her mind was there to figure out what I needed. I do not doubt that sex between us was a panacea of sorts that needed to be consumed one way or the other. But regardless she was my road to recovery.

"Forgot to tell you few bikers appeared for some reason at my home. I dealt with them acordinly."

"Really? That is strange. The gangs of the area never go outside of the city limits. I will get someone to check their identity."

"They seemed to look for women. They approached us specifically asking for me to hand over Helena. MY Helena." I accented the word 'my' so it was evident what I thought about their aggression.

"Honestly, wait for me to get some clues before I can voice my own opinion on the matter." As he said that, he handed the report he just wrote down to an officer.

"I will tell you this, the top brass already are thinking this to classify as unsolved crime. The bodies' aren't' event cold and I hate to talk about my bosses in such a manner." He told me in a low voice while the officer went on with his business.

Looking the way where the police officer went I was mystified that even this world is filled with corrupt men, I shook my head and started to get off my seat.

"I understand your hands are tied on this matter. I am still trying to accustom myself to the new life without my loved ones, but please keep me posted on any new changes."

While getting up behind his desk, he half hugged me and then escorted me outside where I met him in the first place. The scenery changed, men and women were preparing to go home as we spent most of the given afternoon talking about the case. I left the building with a woman in my hand, following the river of people neatly arranged, obeying every rule that this world had to offer. The death sounds of silence as we were interrupted by cars and passersby quick to get back to their destination.

We crossed the sidewalk to get to our car, well limousine, where we did not find our driver. Waiting for few moments we heard cackle coming from a coffee house where we saw our driver hugging two women and escorting them to our car. Lifting my eyebrows at this new development I looked at Helena who was as usual stone faced and unfazed by the lewd driver's antics. By this time both women had his hands either on their breasts or ass.

He came over to where our car was, people already giving glances to these two women that were extremely astonishing and introduced them to us, "Ladies, these two are my bosses. My Lord and Master Gavin and his personal maid Helena."

Both women offered their hands like a prim and proper ladies usually do, I was intrigued by their lewd clothes, and breaths of air escaped my lungs every time their scent reached my nose. They had something about them, their manners were there, sure, but also the way they presented themselves as if they were aware what their body did to male anatomy. Breasts almost as if aiming to escape their leather constraints, nothing was as impressive or amazing than a woman that new what she could do with her body alone, and I do not mean about sexual acts. No. I mean her manner of expressing herself through the very act of standing still and looking everyone in the eye as they looked and took every possible mental picture of her wonderful features.

"I am Jessica and this is Selena." The older woman of the two introduced herself to me.

Now I know what many viewers of this exchange might think I was aiming to fuck both of them. No, well maybe, but Jessica as she introduced herself to me, had something about her that I hadn't seen in a female before. Scent, her gaze, her very existence was something I could not ignore for some reason.

As our driver gripped the hand of Selena, his apparent date for the night, I opened the door for Jessica to enter inside along with Helena. Now you might ask why my servant is not doing that, well chivalry and all that. Occasional leers accompanied the drive while the front seat of the limo was obscured by a dark glass panel leaving the two companions to their own devices. Jessica's eyes never left my face as I had to look at both women equally. The attention I started to give my guest were starting to make the mood feel icy as Helena glared my way for some reason. I found myself thinking less and less about my family when these kinds of things happen.

I am still grieving but why does sex push those feelings of longing further out of my grasp. We arrived at our destination and leave the interior of the car. I accompany two ladies into my home as our driver goes on his merry way, beauty under his arm. As I watch the sways of my two ladies I start to feel a desperate need to escape reality.

Whatever it may be.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12