Are We Human? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see? He's alright. I only did what was within his limits," Lady Sparrow assured her.

"He just seems so... delicate. How can you hit someone so small and cute like that?" she asked, running her thumb against his cheek.

"It's what he wants. As much as it hurts and as much as he whines like a bitch, deep down he adores the attention. Isn't that right, my sweet boy?"

"Mhmm," he agreed, nuzzling the affectionate hand. "I love when Lady Sparrow plays with me."

"That's how it works. I give him the attention that his slutty heart needs, and all I ask for in return is obedience, which he's more than happy to give me. Once he gives up control, he's free to be the adorable little deviant that he spends so much energy trying to contain."

The pet giggled. Carly's thumb roamed close to his mouth, giving him the opportunity to purse his lips and kiss her finger. Once he had her eyes on him, he slowly enveloped the thumb with his lips and started sucking on it. His eyes stayed fixed on hers despite the slow up and down movement of his head. She couldn't tear away from him; she was lost in the deep abyss she saw behind his gaze. He wanted her. He could be hers, if she wanted him.

"And isn't he the most adorable little deviant you've ever seen?" The Devil suggested.

When did she pull the thumb from his mouth to replace it with her painted lips and ravenous tongue? When had her pajama shorts fallen to the floor between the two of them? When had her fingers curled behind his head to guide him between her dark thighs? When did his lips share that first kiss with her sopping labia that had spent the last hour laying in wait for their turn with the plaything? When had her will broken, her lust consuming her hesitancy to take advantage of the eager whore?

"Oh my God," Lady Holiday moaned. "Jesus fucking God."

None of it mattered. Not to her, not to the slave, and not to the smug cuckquean watching over them. It was clear that Carly and Drew alike had surrendered to carnal instinct, neither of them able to escape the gravitational pull of the other. Drew's mouth was frenzied, devoid of any sense and strategy. All it knew was hunger, hunger, hunger. It slurped slovenly on the wet skin, pinching as it pulled and shoved back against her.

Lady Holiday's legs coiled around his neck, her heels sliding, sometimes digging in, along the musculature of his back. She had him trapped between her legs, and the captive feeling added new fervor to an already manic display. Nails in her hips lifted the volume of her ceaseless moaning; Drew pushed himself forward, forcing her to endure the entirety of his tongue striding up and down her vulva. The upward journey was the worst for her; once at the top, the tip of his tongue would twirl and flick around her clit, just long enough for the initial shock to give way to immense pleasure, but not long enough for the pleasure to bring her to her end. Instead, his tongue would descend her again, savoring the flavors that his efforts had brought forth from her.

"Can you imagine having this every day?" Lady Sparrow mused above moans. "A sweet boytoy coming over with the sole intention of serving you, making you happy, making you cum all over his cute lil face?"

Drew hummed, excited to be this sweet boytoy. The hums vibrated against Lady Holiday's pussy and compelled a hollered agreement.

"I want him every day! Oh God, please keep going, Drew!"

Lady Sparrow rolled her eyes, though she knew it would go unnoticed.

"You're so fucking polite," she chastised.

She knelt beside Drew and grabbed another handful of his rear, still raw and red from his beating. He broke away from his meal to cry out, but his mistress forced his face back to work. Lady Holiday put her hand over Lady Sparrow's, the two of them keeping the slut in line together.

"Lady Holiday wants to cum, boy. You're gonna give her what she wants, let her grind on your face as much as she wants, because that's all you're good for."

Her grip slipped away from the back of his head and reappeared along the turgid shaft of his cock. It moved slowly, meant to play rather than to please. Drew tried to pull away for the briefest of gasps, but once more, he was silenced, smothered against the wet lips that demanded tribute. Lady Holiday held him by his hair and oscillated her hips to let the dripping nectar claim the territory of his face. Her thousands of nerves tingled at the touch of his skin and roared at the feeling of his mouth opening and engulfing them.

"You know what I'm gonna do?" Lady Sparrow whispered to Drew. "I'm gonna start whoring you out, baby. I'm gonna tell everyone about how much you love eating pussy and how you'll let these women do whatever they want to you. You won't protest, you know it's true."

The pace of her stroking began to quicken. Lady Holiday felt the repercussions as the tongue on her clit grew further erratic, further animated. Drew felt helpless to stop the pumping of his cock, to stop the taunts in his ear, to stop his own devotion to his current task. The only task he was good for.

"This was always what you were meant to do. I'm gonna keep you right here, kneeling at the ready for all the women who are gonna line up to use you. They're gonna use you and use you until you're drained and worthless and then they'll throw you away."

A voice inside Carly, perhaps Lady Holiday or perhaps The Devil herself, hissed to her, "use him! Use him up!"

Carly obeyed, as helpless as the boy was to the forces beyond their control. She clenched her thighs around his head and kept that perfect, dutiful tongue curling around her clit. God, it felt so good! She could have this every day! She and Abby with a live-in sex slave to strip for them and go down on them and lap up their cum with a smile on his face...

"Thank you for... letting me use him," Lady Holiday panted. "Thank you L-Lady Sparrow!"

"My pets are your pets, darling," Lady Sparrow told her. "You know we share everything in this house."

Lady Holiday's voice was soaring to that terminal pitch. Drew couldn't hear anything with his head in her vice, but her body told him what to do. Faster, faster, feel the tension in the air and the tightness of the muscles around you. Another pussy taking what it wanted from him, cozying up to his mouth and making it its own. The fingers twisted in his hair, and violent trembles fell upon Lady Holiday. She bucked her hips aggressively against his face, devoured by the need for him to lick her every screaming nerve.

"Ahh! Ahh oh fuu-uuu-uuu-uuu-uuck!"

Lady Holiday hinged forward as orgasm ripped through her veins like fire on gasoline blood. Her calls were loud and distinctive, with hails to the Lord and expletives and guttural, indecipherable howls of a beast. The remaining sliver of energy she had was spent on pushing Drew away by the forehead, allowing her to slump backward in her chair and die for a few moments.

Lady Sparrow released Drew's dick and caught his body before he tumbled to the floor. His dazed eyes blinked up at her, and through a degrading coat of spit and cum he beamed proudly. She dropped him on his ass and made him yelp. Then she grabbed his cock again, staring daggers into the stupid look on his face.

"Used up and thrown away," she reminded him. "You're nothing but a toy to her, and to me, and to every other girl I'm gonna sell your body to."

"Yes Lady Sparrow, just a toy. I'm just a toy to make them cum," he repeated.

"Are you excited to be my whore? To be passed around from girl to girl like a piece of meat?"

"Yes Lady Sparrow, so excited, so excited to be your whore."

She leaned down to kiss him, insides rattling at the taste of someone else - her roommate! - on his lips. Her tongue swirled around the perimeter of his mouth for more of the taboo flavor.

"Now let's see if you really learned your lesson."

Lady Sparrow knelt down and slid her tongue up the length of his cock. She could tell the boy wouldn't last much longer from the instant the tip of her tongue brushed daintily against the head. It caressed his sensitive skin and, upon hearing the appreciative gasps of her plaything, made way for the full eclipse of her mouth. It closed around the head and continued downward, swallowing inch after inch of his hard cock until the whole of it had vanished. She kept it in the warmth for a bit, bobbing her head to further tease, then released him.

The slick layer of saliva made her hands glide seamlessly. He was panting hard, his head thrown back to announce his pleasure to the room. Lady Sparrow returned her pursed lips to his head and sucked on him deliberately as her tight hand sped along his shaft. The "oh's" came. The "ah's" came. The "oh my God's" came. Then came-

"Lady Sparrow may I please cum?"

She rose from her work and took in the contorted desperation on his face. The poor, pathetic thing was pleading, visibly incapable of halting the impending climax.

"Ask again. Make up for the one you missed," she demanded, hand still pumping furiously.

"Oh Go-od Lady Sparrow please please may I cum for you?"

Her hand tugged at him, relentlessly pushing forward to the encroaching end. At the peak of his cries, Lady Sparrow grabbed the waistband of the underwear around his ankles and pulled them up his legs, covering up his cock.

"Cum for me, bitch."

There was no time to stop it. Drew felt the cloth drape over his penis, and seconds later he was tarnishing it. The blissful moans rotted quickly into defeated wails as he filled his boxers with his semen. The sticky heat like humid Summer glued itself to his skin and matted in his hairs. He watched in horror as the dark splotches emerged through the fabric, and Lady Sparrow continued to stroke him to make sure he was wearing every last drop.

"Oh baby, look at how much you came!" she cooed, before breaking into full laughter.

She pulled her hands from the soiled boxers and lapped up the cum from her fingers. Then she grabbed Drew's head and pushed into his dumbfounded mouth, forcing him to taste the remnants of the mess he had made. There was a short flash of resistance, but as always, the touch of her rendered him docile. He gave in, and the talented tongue slid in and out of him, spreading the aftermath along his tastebuds. Finally, she released him, allowing him to fall to the ground and cover his face as he fell to a deeper layer of shameful Hell.

Lady Sparrow stood up and surveyed the condensed chaos she had unleashed. Carly was just now lifting her head to see what had become of the slave and, upon seeing the damage, she turned to gaze wearily at her smug roommate.

"You did not prepare me for this shit at all, girl," she murmured.

Lady Sparrow grinned,"I warned you that BDSM can be a real production at times. You're the one who was curious."

Carly lifted a shaky finger and directed it at the cum-drenched whore on the ground.

"He's something else. He is... God damn."

"He's everything I said he was and more, right?" Lady Sparrow asked.

Carly nodded. She closed her eyes again, her finger falling back to her naked lap. Lady Sparrow chuckled to herself and sat back in her chair, resting her feet on Drew's chest.

"Alright, I told you about it this past weekend, and now you've seen it for yourself, so what do you think?" Lady Sparrow inquired.

After thinking for a spell, Carly responded, "y'all two are really hot together. Like... that shit was next level, I had no idea that you could do that. You know I was happy to be part of it, it's just that... I'm not like you."

She nodded her head at Lady Sparrow's footrest.

"I could never be so cruel to someone who eats pussy that well. I don't have the nerve for it. The boy is too sweet," she admitted sheepishly.

Lady Sparrow frowned slightly, then shrugged her shoulders.

"That's okay, I know it's not for everyone. I just appreciate that you were willing to try this with me."

"Of course, yo!" Carly replied cheerfully. "I've always been interested in the stories you tell me, I never thought I'd be brave enough to actually be part of one of them."

"So it wasn't weird when I invited you to watch us play?"

"Nah dude, that was so chill! I love that you were so open about it!"

Suddenly, a quiet, shaky voice spoke up, "so... you knew from the start?"

The two roommates turned their attention to the floor where Drew had finally relinquished the barrier of his hands. Now he was staring at them, confused. Lady Sparrow tilted her head back and cackled.

"Yeah, I texted her about you like the minute you left on Friday. I told her about our weekend together when she came home on Sunday, and she seemed really interested in you so I offered to let her sit in on a scene."

"She made me promise not to let on. She said it'd be hotter if you didn't know," Carly explained.

"And it was! God, the look on your face when I started talking about picking you up... I'm gonna be thinking about that a lot later tonight."

Lady Sparrow pulled her feet from Drew's chest and sat down at his side. She scooped him up in her arms and held him against her, stroking his hair and encouraging him to nuzzle her breasts.

"I'm sorry we tricked you, pet," Abby cooed lovingly. "I hope you can understand my reasons for doing so. Sometimes if I want to give you the best experience possible, I have to keep things secret at first. Is that okay with you?"

Despite the deceit, the embarrassment, and the warm load of cum he was wearing, Drew felt cozy and cherished in his owner's arms.

"Yes Lady Sparrow, it's okay. I had fun."

He glanced up at Carly, hid his face in his mistress's t-shirt, and then peeked out shyly.

"Thank you for letting me go down on you, Lady Holiday."

She snickered, "I'm no lady, but..."

She stood from her seat and knelt beside him, placing a grateful kiss on his forehead.

"You're the best whore I've ever been with."

Drew giggled. Abby and Carly smiled at each other, then Carly returned to the table to collect her paraphernalia.

"Well, I'm gonna nap for about three years. I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your night."

At the mouth of the hall, she looked over her shoulder with a smoldering vixen's eye.

"I'll see you around, boytoy."

She disappeared, leaving Abby and Drew to cuddle on the dining room floor.

Softly, Abby sang, "love happens all the time, to people who aren't kind, and heroes who are blind, expecting perfect scripted movie scenes. Who wants an awkward silent mystery?"

Drew did love the sound of her voice. He curled around her, mindful to keep his splattered drawers away from her, and let her lullaby soothe his frazzled spirit. When the siren's song was over, she glanced down at the delicate sub and smiled at the way he fit so comfortably in her lap. His eyes fluttered open, as if he had been lost in a deep slumber, dreaming of whatever pleasantries or punishments a boy like him would imagine.

"Time to go, pet," she told him reluctantly.

He nodded and nuzzled one last time, then began to collect his clothes from the floor.

"May I clean myself off before I go?" he asked.

Abby reached over and stroked him over his boxers, her fingers squelching around the mess. The discomfort came through clear on his face, too precious for her to resist.

"No. Walk home and tell me after what it was like," she ordered.

His mouth opened in protest, but the narrowed glare informed him that the discussion was over. He slipped slowly and shamefully into his pants before throwing the rest of his clothes on. Every step he took looked pained, which delighted Abby as she watched him hobble to the door and put his shoes on. She approached him and pushed him back against the front door, pinning his wrists above his head and pressing her hips into the filth he was doomed to carry.

"You're a repulsive little shit, aren't you?" she asked.

"Y-yes Lady Sparrow," he stammered.

She smirked and bit his neck on the grave of a faded bruise. Without her holding him up, he would have melted back down to the floor.

"Okay, I'm done with you."

She cast him aside and pulled the door open, gesturing outward with her hand. Drew tiptoed out the front door, visibly tense for the shameful journey home.

Abby leaned into his ear and whispered, "if you don't want these people to see what a disgusting whore you are, my advice would be... act fucking normal."

She laughed as she slammed the door behind him. The echo of her glee swirled around him, cutting through his skin and freezing the marrow in his bones. The day was darkening. Drew surveyed the street - deserted, thank Christ - before slipping an exploratory hand underneath his clothes. Gravity had begun to draw the viscous blobs down his thighs, and his inspection allowed the slime to adhere itself to his fingers in a sheath that glistened in the sunlight's dying breaths. He cursed himself for spreading the mess further, and after a few moments of deliberation, wiped the coating off on a clean section of his underpants before shambling down Stygian Street.

He tried to ignore it. He tried to pretend that he didn't feel it with every step he took. His eyes flicked downward relentlessly, always anticipating the sight of cum seeping out from the front of his pants. It was never there; on the surface, he was still remarkably ordinary. When he made the dreaded right turn onto Norman Boulevard and came face to face with the human race, he continued on unseen. Individuals, couples, trios, and full-on bevies passed him by, but few ever cast him a scrutinizing glance. None of them predicted that this boy, seemingly one of their own, was carrying a particularly shameful secret.

This still didn't muzzle the anxiety blaring beneath his surface. It screamed at him to stay calm, berated him in boisterous booms for being so abhorrent in plain view of others. He imagined they could hear him sloshing down the sidewalk, could follow the dripping trail going down his leg all the way back to his mistress's house. His organs were doing somersaults on the inside, and he prayed that the discomfort and the panic weren't bleeding out of his face. He pulled an old trick out of the book and switched over to Mayer Avenue, allowing himself some serenity for the remainder of his disgraceful pilgrimage.

How far had he fallen in less than a week's time? It took one night to discover the deep end, a second night to dive in, and now this third evening to realize that the deep end had no bottom. From that past Friday on, every day he was alive was another opportunity to sink deeper, to be reduced further, to be degraded more than he thought he could handle. Even when it seemed that the bedrock was reaching up to claim him, he would break through it in a plume of dust and the downward spiral would continue. The implications of giving up his soul were finally coming into focus: Lady Sparrow controlled him now, which meant that Drew could no longer control himself.

Wasn't that what he wanted? At least part of him did. It was the ever-growing part of himself that swallowed up more and more of his identity, an insatiable locust horde or bubonic plague that tore through the countryside and claimed all for itself. Its advance could not be halted, not so long as Lady Sparrow's rule over him endured. She fueled it, tended to it the way that Carly tended to the flowers in the boxes, iron fist to her green thumb. His submissive instincts had been dormant all his life, potential energy stewing in hibernation, waiting for the liberating spark of a Dom to turn potential to kinetic.

Drew passed a familiar tree, near 672 Mayer Avenue, and reflected on his first brush with public humiliation. The submissive instinct purred at the memory, prodding him mischievously with sly winks and cutesy, batting eyelashes. It encouraged his shame, told him to let it deep in his heart to decay it from the inside out. Look at what she's done to you, it told him. Look at what she's doing to you now. Remember how much it turned you on to be groped and objectified that sunny Sunday morning? Don't pretend you aren't loving this dirty little game just as much.