Are We Human? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feelings wouldn't shake away. Even when he left the tree behind, they forced visions of bystanders into his head, pointing and laughing and scolding and pushing and grabbing and tearing and exposing and using and using and using. Let them take, Drew, let them take. You couldn't stop them anyway. You're just a weak, worthless whore with cum in his undies, aren't you? Aren't you? Say it. Say it! SAY IT.

"I'm a weak, worthless whore," he whispered to the quiet wind.

The wind never told a soul. It just carried away the words and the naughty giggle that slipped out after, holding them up to soar high above anyone who could've heard. On and on they flew, their destination unknown.

The layout of the house at 205 Dendro Avenue meant Drew had to pass the living room in order to reach the sanctuary of his bedroom. He hoped that Nathan and Terry would have already retired to the seclusion of their own rooms, but the moment the front door creaked open, the first doorway on the left was alight with cheerful greeting.

"Look who decided to show up!" Nathan hollered.

Drew shuffled resignedly into the doorway and found the two of them grinning like gremlins on the mildly tattered blue couch. They had paused their video game, making sure that their returning roommate had the entirety of their attention.

"I'm sure my presence was greatly missed," Drew managed to jab.

"Only because we need a third person to play Roman. You might be trash at WWE 2K17, but you're still better than the computer player."

"So how was your date, or whatever you two call it?" Terry asked.

They certainly noticed the hesitation. Maybe they even saw the gears in his head turning, scrubbing through the vivid memories and the multitude of conflicting sentiments that churned and clashed in his strung out mind.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he told them.