All Comments on 'Are We Human?'

by TombstoneTaxiDriver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Unusual scene. I was expecting a vampire, but Abby was close. Drew was pathetic.

Well written, even though unbelievable that anybody would not know their worth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Wow. Incredible story!! Very well written. You are a nice writer man.

One question: where do you find any girl like abby?? I would fall in love for a girl like her, just in about two seconds. So perfect.

I hope you continue on this story, or at least keep going writting in another femdom stories.

Congratulations man ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot reluctant then willing victim story

Great story overall. I think the transition from a arogant male to subservient slave/slut was a little quick and could use some embellishment on his mental conflict,... could have been a little slower. With the exception of that, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words

The minute she releases his throat? He slugged her. And then he slugged her again, knocking her out. When she woke up, he was gone. He's a man stupid. She tries to manhandle him, he kicks the crap out of her. Badly done drivel.

ZakfarZakfarover 3 years ago
Rated 5 star

Your writing style is marvelous. Rated it five stars. However, the transition of Drew occurred way too quick, and entirely unnatural. I hope you will do it better in your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Extended domination without anything for him. OK. Not bad.

You need an editor. You wrote: "He CRAINED his head...". Nope. You meant CRANED.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Well planned out. But sure could have used some teasing of his cock by her even though he wasn't going to get to cum.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombstoneTaxiDriver@TombstoneTaxiDriver
25 Followers
I just like writing. Everyone needs a hobby. I assure you I'm always writing, but it takes me a few months per story. Working on something new...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES