Are You Lonely?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unbuttoned my shirt and as soon as my bare flesh was exposed I did feel cooler. Once he helped me off with the shirt I took two more gulps of the drink and my glass was empty.

"Joanie, pace yourself...this is very potent alcohol," he cautioned.

I smiled at him because he didn't know my history. He wasn't aware that I could probably out drink him any day of the week.

I rattled the ice cubes in the empty glass and he simply smiled and went to the kitchen and refilled it.

I was midway through the second drink when he left the sofa and disappeared into what I guessed was his bedroom.

When he came back he was carrying tiny, yellow gym shorts.

"Joanie, I know you are shy and self-conscious about sitting with me in your undies, but you are making me hotter by the minute watching you perspire...here, take these shorts into the bedroom and put them on...I guarantee you will feel much better."

I didn't argue with him. My head began spinning when I stood but I wordlessly took the shorts from him and went into his bedroom. The first thing I noticed was the huge, king-sized bed. The bedspread appeared to be velvet like his sofa and chair.

I took off my shoes and socks then my slacks. I folded them neatly and placed them on the bed. When I pulled the nylon shorts up my legs I felt a sudden thrill.

Oooo my...the nylon feels sooo-gooood...

I was momentarily concerned about how small and tight-fitting they were but that quickly went away. David was right - what's so bad about two guys sitting around together in their shorts?

As I approached David on the sofa he smiled and said, "You look fabulous! You must work out to keep your belly as flat as it is."

I said, "I do twenty situps and pushups a day."

"I can tell," he said then handed me a full glass of absinthe mixed with water.

"One more drink before dinner," he said.

"Oh good, thank you," I said taking the glass from him and immediately took two large swallows.

**

I was so relaxed and comfortable with David that during dinner, when his questions became more-and-more personal, I didn't hesitate to answer him. I couldn't believe how honestly I admitted intimate details of my love life.

"It makes you feel good to open up about yourself..." he said.

"Yes...it really does," I replied. I didn't tell him it was the alcohol that made it so easy to speak.

My mind seemed to be in a faraway dreamland. I loved the euphoric feeling the absinthe had given me. It was strangely different than any other booze I'd tried.

"You never enjoyed sex with girls," he suddenly said.

I didn't? I thought I did.

He said again, "You will feel so much better about yourself when you tell me you never enjoyed sex with girls."

The fog and haze in my head grew thicker.

"No, I guess I didn't," I said to him.

"Joanie, there's no guessing - the fact is you hate sex with girls," he softly said to me.

I do? Maybe he's right.

"Yes, you're right...I hate sex with girls," I said.

"Have you been intimate with another boy or a man?" he asked me.

"No...no I have not been intimate with a boy or a man," I said in a trance-like state.

"You fantasize about it though...when you masturbate, and you told me you masturbate quite frequently, when you masturbate you fantasize about men's cocks...you dream of sucking men's cocks - of taking men's cocks in your boypussy...your best orgasms are when you picture long and hard cocks either in your mouth or your boypussy..."

Normally, I would have flipped out over a statement like that and become sullen, indignant and argumentative, but as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes like he told me to, I felt nothing but peace of mind.

I think about men's cocks when I jerk-off? I don't remember that. Maybe the booze is affecting my memory.

That doesn't sound right...but he sure does seem to know me...it must be true, I do fantasize about men's cocks when I beat-off.

He repeated: "When you masturbate you fantasize about men's cocks. In fact, your best orgasms are when you picture long and hard cocks in your hands - in your mouth - in your boypussy..."

A cock in my hands and mouth and boypussy? I wondered. My prick suddenly stiffened against the nylon shorts. The material felt wonderful on my flesh.

"Yes, my best orgasms are when I think about men's long and hard cocks in my mouth and hands and, uh, my boypussy..." I said.

His broad smile made me smile, too. It was as though my mind had suddenly been freed from some great secret burden. It felt good to receive his nod and smile of approval.

"You have been very lonely," he said. "You have been so lonely sometimes your heart aches and you want to cry."

Yes, oh my hell, yes - How does he know that?

"Yes, I have been very lonely," I admitted to him.

"I am lonely, too. When you are with me you will never be lonely again," he said reassuring me.

"I feel very comfortable with you - you feel very comfortable with me..." he said.

I simply smiled and nodded my head.

"In fact, you feel so comfortable with me your erection is leaking precum right now..." he softly said.

Oh my - how did he know that?

"Yes, my erection is leaking precum..." I said to him, not feeling the slightest twinge of embarrassment by admitting it to him.

"That is good - your honesty has given me an erection, too," he said.

I was filled with a strange and powerful feeling of pride that I had given him an erection.

Once we finished dinner, and I helped him wash the plates and silverware and clean the kitchen, he said to me, "I will do the cooking and you will do the cleaning after we eat..."

I simply replied, "Yes, I will do the cleaning after we eat..."

He poured me a glass full of the exotic green alcohol and we sat on the sofa so close to together I felt the heat from his leg against mine.

I listened to him talking while my mind was spinning out of control. Every time he stared into my eyes I repeated what he had just said to me. It was the most natural thing in the world.

I felt so close to him it was like I had known him forever. When I was near him, the desolate loneliness I'd felt for so long was gone.

**

I awoke naked with such a start I bolted upright in bed and frantically looked about the small room wondering where I was at. My heart pounded and the blood raced through my veins.

A sudden realization calmed my nerves. I saw papers on the kitchen counter and managed to stand and examine them.

I recognized my signature and understood it was the rental agreement for my new apartment. My heart fluttered with joy that this was now my home. I loved my small boy-cave.

As usual, I had a raging morning hard-on. I turned to relieve myself in the bathroom but suddenly stopped. There was something I needed to do first. I saw the yellow gym shorts on the floor beside the bed and picked them up and instinctively wrapped them around my hard prick.

"Ohhhh," I groaned out loud.

Something wasn't right. They didn't feel like they did the night before. The shorts were covered with a crusty substance. I smiled to myself - I knew the crustiness I felt was my own dried cum.

I found the only smooth surface on the material then again wrapped the nylon shorts around my prick.

"Ohhhhh, yes..." I moaned.

I flopped down on the twin bed and laid on my back. I slowly moved the nylon material up-and-down my hard prick.

Oh God this feels wonderful. I wondered why it took me so long to discover the ecstasy of jerking-off with nylon wrapped around my penis.

Suddenly, I thought about the night before. When I stumbled into my new apartment and fell onto the bed I had a raging hard-on and just had to masturbate.

It was the first time I fantasized about sex with a man.

It went like this: David and I were sitting next to one another on his sofa, his shorts down to his knees. My hand wrapped tightly around his hard cock - his hand squeezing and stroking my erection through the nylon shorts.

I imagined myself saying, "But I'm not gay" and he saying "There is no label for two lonely people giving each other pleasure - it is what it is."

Yes, it is what it is. That is so very true.

"I like you and you like me...I trust you and you trust me...do for me what I do for you," he said while moving his hand up-and-down my hard, trembling prick.

The deliciousness of the nylon on my sensitive flesh sent jolts of electricity shooting up and down my spine.

Yes, of course, I will do for him what he does for me. My hand rhythmically moved up and down on his long and slender cock.

"You will remember how hard and hot my cock feels in your hand," he softly tells me staring into my eyes.

"Ohhh, yes, it is hard and hot in my hand," I said to him.

"You can't resist looking at my cock when it is in your hand," he said. "My manly cock gives you great pleasure."

"Ohhh, yes, you have a beautiful and manly cock," I sighed as I fixed my eyes on his long and slender manly penis.

"You will fantasize about my cock when you masturbate," he said. "My hard cock makes you so excited you want to kiss it - to lick it - to take it in your mouth and suck it - you want to taste my manly fluids - you want me to fill your mouth with my manly fluids - - you want to feel my hot and creamy manly fluids sliding down your throat into your belly..."

"OHHHHHH-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSS..." I cried out as my climax sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing throughout my shuddering and shaking body.

I thrashed about wildly on the bed as I squeezed my exploding prick and filled the nylon shorts with rope after rope of sperm and semen.

David's handsome face appeared larger than life in my minds-eye. He was smiling at me.

I dreamed he kissed my forehead and whispered, "You will never be lonely when you are with me."

**

I checked the time on my cell phone. It was later than I thought. I hopped up and went into the bathroom and peed. I was about to get into the tub and take a shower when I suddenly remembered something I needed to do.

There was enough space between the bed and kitchen counter to do my exercises.

I laid on my belly and began the push-ups. I counted to twenty and turned over on my back and began the sit-ups. I was struggling when I made thirty, but I knew I had to reach fifty before I could quit.

The apartment came furnished with pots and pans and dishes and even in the bathroom I found shampoo and soap and razors.

The shampoo and soap were rather flowery smelling but David himself had bought them and he'd told me he likes the fragrance.

I dried myself with a fluffy, oversized towel. I loved the cocoon-like feeling when I wrapped it around my body.

My clothes from yesterday were neatly folded on a chair next to the bed. I sniffed at them and was surprised to find they had been laundered.

When I was dressed, I checked the time, then left my boy-cave to run errands.

It took fifteen-minutes at the motel to load my stuff into the car and check-out. At that time of morning no one was on the street. I actually breathed a sigh of relief when I pulled out of the parking lot for the last time.

Okay, that is done, onto my next stop.

I drove straight to a large mall and parked the car. I had no idea how I knew where to go. I'd never been in that part of town before.

I walked into an athletic wear/exercise equipment store and immediately went to the aisle where I found a huge assortment of gym clothing. I saw the nylon gym shorts and searched for the colors and size I somehow knew I wanted to buy.

Never hesitating, I chose red, white, black, powder blue, lime green, lavender, salmon and hot pink.

At the check-out counter, the clerk snickered when he ran the scanner over the hot pink shorts.

He even held them up and said, "Ooooo, precious...your man is going to LOVE seeing you in these!"

I had no idea what he meant by that comment.

There was a grocery store at the other end of the parking lot. I went inside and bought food for breakfast then lunch meats and bread for sandwiches I would take to work.

Something came to mind and I found myself searching the detergent aisle until I saw what I wanted: 'Forever New Delicate Fabric Wash' - it somehow occurred to me the crusty gym shorts would be better off hand-washed than machine washed.

I stopped in the liquor department and placed a big bottle of 'Maker's Mark' in my shopping cart.

A thought suddenly popped into my head and I searched the entire department with no luck.

"Excuse me," I said to a stock clerk, "Do you have absinthe here?"

"Oh no," he replied. "That stuff is too strong - none of our stores carry it."

**

I had just enough time to get home, unload the car, and put away the groceries and clothes.

I stripped to my briefs and immediately chose the new red gym shorts to wear. I was about to slide them up my legs when I stopped, pushed my briefs down to the floor and pulled up the nylon shorts sans undies.

Oh my hell - the smooth, material gave me an instant boner. I became light-headed and instinctively reached down and squeezed my hard-on giving it two-three strokes, reveling in the feel of the nylon on my sensitive flesh.

I found a clean tee shirt and was about to pull it over my head when I suddenly stopped. I thought I heard a voice say, "No undies - no tee shirt" and I obeyed.

A check of the time and I had four-minutes to kill before lunch.

I placed my laptop on the kitchen counter, removed the cords and plugs from the case and set it up and turned it on to see if I was getting the wi-fi signal in the building. Success.

Two-minutes to go...something told me to check-out a certain website. A site new to me.

It felt rather strange typing in 'peniscocksandpricks.com'.

What flashed before my eyes took my breath away. Hard cocks of all shapes and sizes. Naked men in various poses proudly displaying their erections. My hands began trembling; my hard prick throbbed in the nylon shorts. I just had to give it another squeeze.

I slowly scrolled down the page and another electric surge raced up my spine when I saw the naked men with naked boys about my age. Many of the boys were on their knees with their man's cock in their mouth...many boys were bending over with their man's cock in their boypussy. I had never seen anything like those photos in my entire life.

I looked down and saw a tiny wet spot on the front of my new shorts.

Uh-oh, it was 11:59, I couldn't be late so I closed the laptop and went to the door.

I stopped and took a deep breath for the courage to step into the hallway wearing nothing but tight-fitting gym shorts. I was sporting a hard-on that tented-out the nylon material.

It was nerve-wracking and very exhilarating at the same time. By the time David responded to my knocks I was secretly hoping one of the neighbors would step into the hallway and see me in my condition.

David had come from exercising in the small gym adjacent to the pool. His manly body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. He glanced at my crotch and smiled.

On the coffee table I saw a glassful of the green alcohol I had enjoyed the night before. We sat side by side and chatted while I quickly swallowed the bitter-sweet liquid.

David stared at me and stroked my face and hair. I thought it odd at first, but soon my heart pounded with joy at his tenderness and obvious affection for me.

"Are you lonely?" he asked me.

"I'm never lonely when I'm with you," I said breathlessly.

Suddenly my brain was enveloped in such a thick fog of lust and desire I swooned and almost fell into his arms. He held me close. He tilted my head back and kissed me full on the lips. Our tongues melded together in a primal dance of joy and passion.

**

I had to think hard as to why I was driving to the store again. Oh yeah, I want to get bubble bath and skin conditioner.

It was odd I knew the brand names I wanted to buy; odd because I'd never taken a bubble bath in my life.

Oh yeah, I need more depilatory cream, too. Something in my head was saying over-and-over 'a boy like me should be completely hairless and smooth for his man'.

All I knew was David had become so important in my life in such a short period of time I felt a profoundly deep obligation to listen to him, and an even greater need to please him and seek his approval.

My tongue, the insides of my cheeks and the roof of my mouth were coated with the residue of a thick and creamy substance and a familiar odor was now wafting upwards into my nostrils.

What is that? What am I tasting?

Strangely, my lunch with David came back to me only in short snippets, and to be honest, I wasn't sure if the brief flashes I saw were real or imagined.

For the first time in my life, I was becoming concerned with my drinking and the effects it was having on me. I loved the euphoric high I felt from the absinthe. Yes it's no surprise, the reason I drink is I love getting high.

Did David really kiss me and did I kiss him back? Not that there is anything wrong with that - I do remember when he told me I loved kissing him I readily agreed.

Ohhh my, simply thinking of our kiss caused my prick to stiffen inside my wet gym shorts. Why are my shorts wet?

Did I really reach into his shorts and caress his hard penis and heavy balls or is that a figment of my imagination? No, it's a fantasy, John.

A sudden mental image formed in my mind. David's sweaty body was naked and a boy was licking the perspiration from his marvelous chest concentrating on his breasts and nipples. David whispered into the boy's ear and the boy dropped to his knees.

David said something to the kneeling boy and the boy pressed his face to David's crotch and deeply inhaled through his nose.

The fantasy was so real and vivid, I could almost hear David tell the kneeling boy to "Lick the sweat off my balls," and, oh my gosh, the boy really did lick the sweat off of David's balls and then licked back and forth over the hard penis.

My memory became fuzzy again. There had been a club sandwich on the table and we finally ate.

I remember gazing into his eyes the whole time we were eating feeling such a euphoric inner peace I wondered if it was possible I was in love with him.

In love with him? I've only known him a few days and besides, he's a man!

After lunch, as a reward for doing a thorough job of cleaning the kitchen, he poured me another tumbler full of the exotic green elixir.

Ohhh yes, I admit it - there is something addicting in that liquid - I absolutely love the feeling I get from it after only one or two glasses. It's a much more mellow high than a half a jug of bourbon.

Did he really show me the peniscocksandpricks.com website and have me focus on one particular photo?

That was a difficult question...was that in his apartment or mine? I admit, when I got home I stared at the exact same photo of the boy on his knees with the older man's cock in his mouth.

Oh yes! Now I remember why my shorts are wet - I masturbated into them while looking at that photo...or was it real?

In the last twenty-four hours my fantasies have become so life-like I have a hard time distinguishing between what is real and what is not.

Wow...was that an actual hard cock in my hands and mouth or did the absinthe blur the line between reality and fantasy?

This is where it gets a little scary. When I pulled my jeans on over the shorts to go to the store I noticed not only my crotch was soaked with semen and sperm, but there were also small rivulets of it running down my legs.

I must have climaxed twice - once with David and then when I jerked-off at home.

Maybe what I should be concerned about was I didn't even clean myself before putting on my jeans. I convinced myself how much fun it would be to be a bad boy and go out in public with fresh cum inside my shorts and on my legs.