Are You Lonely?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I climbed into the car the image of the hard penis I had masturbated to invaded my mind so thoroughly I could think of nothing else.

I saw it - I smelled it - I felt it in my hands - and, yes, I could taste it in my mouth.

I wet my lips and slid them over the purple, mushroom shaped glans. My tongue made continual sweeping movements lathering every inch. I licked at the seepage from the slit and wanted more.

My prick throbbed inside my cum-drenched shorts as I drove to the store. The odor in the car and the taste in my mouth caused sparks of electricity to race up and down my spine.

When I pulled into the parking lot my balls ached so badly I knew what had to be done.

I parked away from the other cars and the moment I switched off the ignition I tore open my jeans and pulled my throbbing prick out of my shorts. I quickly glanced all around - no one was near me. I laid my head back, closed my eyes and rapidly stroked my pulsating prick.

My balls hurt so much I knew it wouldn't take very long. My hand became a blur moving up and down so fast I sometimes lost the rhythm causing me to groan with frustration.

Something was wrong. I couldn't cum. It wasn't enough to picture a beautiful cock.

It happened so suddenly it took me by surprise.

I saw David's face. I kissed him on the lips. I felt his cock hardening in my hand. When he squeezed my erection thru the shorts I nearly leapt out of my skin. I slowly stroked his wonderfully manly cock.

I heard him whispering in my ear.

"You know what needs to be done..."

That was a problem - I didn't know what needed to be done.

"Look at the photo on the screen..."

I was positioned facing his computer desk. I opened my eyes and saw the boy on his knees with the older man's cock in his mouth.

"You are that boy - I am that man...you know what needs to be done."

"OHHHHHH..." I groaned out loud.

I opened my eyes and looked around the lot. No one was nearby.

I closed my eyes again and David's smiling face flooded my mind.

I heard him say one more time, "You are that boy - I am that man - you know what needs to be done."

It was all fresh in my memory. His arms holding me close; my eyes locked into his gorgeous brown eyes; the feel of his powerful erection in my hand.

He slowly nodded his head and repeated, "You are that boy - I am that man...you know what needs to be done."

I understood what needed to be done. I dropped to my knees and became the boy in the photo.

When I wet my lips and placed them around his cockhead the manly aroma from his crotch assaulted my nostrils making the hair on the back of my neck stand straight.

I hesitated and moaned into the hard cock inside my mouth then proceeded to move my head back and forth drawing as much of his flesh into my mouth as possible.

I found the base of his shaft and began stroking it. I became lost in the sucking. It was real. I was actually sucking a man's cock for the first time in my life - or was I?

The honk of a car forced me back into the here-and-now. The car wasn't honking at me.

I was too close to climaxing to stop. I frigged myself so furiously it almost hurt.

I thought to myself, Go-go-go-go-ohhhhhhhhhh, yes-yes-yes-yesssssssssssssss...

My free hand covered my slit and caught most of the sperm and semen. When the explosions subsided and the cum was still warm in my hand, I brought the hand to my mouth and licked it clean without thinking anything of it.

The taste wasn't much different from what I had been tasting on the drive to the store.

I sat still for a couple minutes. When I awoke from my reverie I shook the cobwebs from my head and seriously wondered if I had really sucked David's cock and swallowed his cum.

No, of course not, John, it was a dream. You barely know the man...but that was one helluva a fantasy - damn, I've never cum so hard in my life.

I walked into the grocery store humming and singing the last song I'd heard on the radio wondering what David was going to make for dinner and praying he hadn't run out of that delicious, green alcohol.