All Comments on 'Are You Ready For... Ch. 03'

by xbatgirl13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where did the lesbian romance go?

I have to believe that men are writing most of the lesbian, including this one, stories found on literotica. Because only a man could find this erotic. But there is a theory in psychology that states, "eventually the oppressed becomes the oppressor." If a group is beaten down long enough they will begin to identify not with the other victims but with their abusor. Because it's the abusor who has all the power.:(

xbatgirl13xbatgirl13about 18 years agoAuthor
I understand where the last comment came from

I wish Anon had left some contact info -- I would have been happy to have discussed this with the individual. I actually quite agree. If you've read the story, you'll see I have exactly the same thought myself at one point as I recognize that I'm a feminist and this is not my typical behavior.

Honestly, this story is originally intended for an audience of two -- Dee and me. Then the two of us decided to share it with the wider world of Literotica. I was a little surprised myself as the story unfolded as to how oppressive I became, but there is a certain sexual allure to the power of it all. I wish I understood it.

If you have read my user bio, you know that I'm actually quite vanilla in my "real" life -- I don't go in for the things I write -- and my partner would certainly not tolerate it either. But in the story (and for Dee) it seemed to be not only appropriate, but a real turn-on for the two of us. I suppose in the end, that's be best justification any of us can make -- no one got hurt, and we enjoyed ourselves, so "why not" -- right?

And don't worry -- in subsequent chapters, it will be less oppressive -- I had to back off simply because I wasn't comfortable with it, but it was (somehow) fun.

Thank you, Anon, for the comment -- Batgirl

midwestdemidwestdealmost 18 years ago
Wanting More.

I swallow as my head bows, my eyes close, as I wait for our next meeting. You really need to tell what happened in the room. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure sex and love

xbatgirl, you have re-afirmed my love for true romance and love.

I cannot wait for the rest of an incredible three chapters.

NickiUK - Transsexual Authoress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous