All Comments on 'Are You Serious?'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh...

I think this story would have played a lot better if it had just been Jim, telling the readers what happened when Mom propositioned him. As it is, loose lips sink ships, and Jim's desire to 'tell someone' about his fantastic experience has exposed a family secret to someone he considered a best friend. Only this best friend looks to be ready to blackmail Mom into 'servicing' him, too - or else he'll expose the secret. This story can only end badly. 2 stars, only, for this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are You Serious?

What a waste of time…

oldswingersinbaltoldswingersinbaltalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to add some balance to the earlier reviews of this story. I'm much more positive than the prior reviewers. I thought you captured the thought process of the son having sex for the first time with his mother very well. You captured the hesitancy and the lust of the son. I also thought the premise of getting the story "off his chest" was realistic too. He needed someone to talk with. You captured the motions well! Firsthand or all imagined? Thanks again.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Gentlemen do not discuss these matters. The son is so immature I can not believe his mother would actualy have sex with him.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work. Short but sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
731 Followers
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...