All Comments on 'Are You Sitting Comfortably?'

by FourAndOne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Very nice.

When it comes to toys you have a great imagination. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

What happened next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh my god yes. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's a great little story. The descriptions were detailed but not dry, the setting is arousing, and I especially liked the subtle bit of almost non-consent at the end.

I'd personally like to third the request for a continuation with the rest of that day. On one hand because I think it ended a bit abruptly right before the good part, and on the other because I'd actually be interested in what exactly the heroines' relationship could be after that.

At any rate, very good work, anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

All your stories are great! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 years on, and this is still in my top three. Please continue it! I'm sure Naomi has some other tricks up her business suit...

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

That's so cruel of you to torment me as a reader.

What a delightfully wicked thing to do to me, oh and Jenna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This continues to be one of the best stories I have ever read, anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is in my top ten of machine erotica, but it's not just because of the inventiveness of the chair. I think a lot of work is done by the small interaction between the two characters. I would be very interested in an exploration of their relationship after this event, as I'm sure others would be as well. Basically, you absolutely need to get back to this at some point, it's great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFourAndOne@FourAndOne
I am fascinated by an overlap between sex and futuristic technology. I can't help but write about it!