All Comments on 'Area 69: 'Code Pink''

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!

You've got talent! Once again the quality is shown by a true author. Keep up the full 5 point work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Woman rule the world ;D

WOMEN RULE THE WORLD! Its a lesbian orgy! Although I feel depraved at the loss of their innocence and humanity, I'm glad that the new ruling class is female! YEAH! Girl Power! Although one thing I don't get... If they're alien then they're not really evil. They're just bizzare sexy life forms. I want to see them infect other planets ;) They would laugh at my innocence. Grrr... please make a hermaphodite one, then they can satisfy both cravings at once! Wooie that would be the perfectly degrading apocolypse! And self-satisfying too ;) Keep up the destruction of our race with sex sluts... Not their fault if men like whores better! mmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I mean it. The sensual environment with the various sexcritters locked up is excellently described.

If I may suggest something, could you consider writing a story set in a fantasy setting? It might be interesting to see an empire being overrun by a similar species to the Nymphoids, rather than the typical orcs.

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Hmm...

I just realised I didn't put much constructive thought into the last comment... The only thing I can think of is to give a little more explanation for the events that occur; it took a double-read to understand most of it, and I'm not entirely sure I know everything about the ending.

Thanks, tb427

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it

thought it was great .......very erotic

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous