Arewyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,934 Followers

~~~~~~

"I think being here has been good for Isabella, Michael," Elaine smiled, watching the girls leave, "She seems so much happier now."

"She does, doesn't she?" Sue smiled, "I know that she sure is glad to see Amy."

"Ain't that the truth," Bob laughed, "Those two were up half the night chattering away like a couple of magpies."

"Oh, I don't doubt that for one second," Elaine knowingly winked at Sue, "But I also think being here has been good for Michael, too, what do you think, Susie."

"I agree," Sue teased, "There's definitely something different about him these days."

"He got laid last night," Elaine teasingly gasped, "He's acting the same way he did after the first night he and Wendy spent together. Look at him, it's written all over his face," and then Elaine and Sue, as well as Bob and Jeff, all fell into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Are you finished?" I nonchalantly asked, once the laughter had died down.

"Come on, Michael," Elaine giggled, "You know we're only teasing you."

"Yeah, yeah," I playfully groaned, "Since when did I become the designated asshole?"

"What're you talking about?" Jeff laughed, "You've always been an asshole...designated or not."

Everyone began laughing again, making me simply smile and say, "You can all kiss my ass."

~~~~~~

We'd only been sitting there talking for a few minutes when I heard a knock at the front door. "I'LL GET IT," Izzy yelled, from the kitchen.

~~~~~~

"Top o' the mornin, yas all," Aedan happily said, entering the room, "And God bless this house."

"Aedan," I grinned, standing to greet him, "Please, come in and sit down. The girls are making breakfast and there's always room for another."

"Unfortunately I can't stay fer very long," he smiled, "I just wanted to wish the happy couple good tidings...where is Arewyn?"

"We were up very late last night," I grinned, ""I would imagine that she's probably still at home sleeping."

"In that case," he conspiratorially smiled, "I want ya to bring her to my house tonight around seven...can ya do that, young Michael?"

"No problem," I grinned, "We'll see you tonight then."

~~~~~~

As I'd been up all night the previous evening, I chose to take a nap after Aedan left, allowing my daughter run of the house while I slumbered. I needn't have worried though, because my precious Izzy would not have betrayed my trust and confidence in her for anything, and I knew this. Hence the reason I slept so comfortably and soundly until...

~~~~~~

Daddy, wake up," Isabella giggled, roughly rousing me from my sleep, "Arewyn's here and she wants to see you...NOW!!!!!"

"Hey," I grumbled, my eyes barely open, "What ever happened to waking someone up gently, dammit?"

"Duh, Daddy," she conspiratorially smiled, "I've been standing at your door for the past fifteen minutes trying to wake your ass up."

"Okay, I'm awake," I half smiled/half complained, "And watch your language, young lady."

"Whatever you say," she giggled, in a patronizing tone of voice, "But you need to get your lazy butt out of bed."

"I said I'm awake, dammit," I growled; only making her laugh that much louder, as she left my doorway, going back down the hall, giggling every step of the way.

~~~~~~

After I was dressed and heading down the hall to the living room, I could hear my daughter and Arewyn talking.

"He's not angry, is he?" Arewyn worriedly inquired.

"No, he's fine," Izzy giggled, "Sometimes, not very often, he's a grumpy bastard and he's been that way ever since I was little."

"What in the hell did I just tell you about watching your language, Isabella?" I irritably said, coming into the living room to greet them, "I meant what I said, God dammit."

"Michael," Arewyn gasped, in a scolding tone of voice, "I reckon that yer the one who needs ta watch their bloody language."

"Way to go, Arewyn," Izzy giggled, standing behind Arewyn as if she herself would be safe from my wrath, "Don't take any shit...Mom."

"Aw, hell," I groaned, "Are you two ever going to give me a break?"

"What're ya talkin about, Michael," Arewyn replied, "I don't understand, m'love."

"That's easy, Mom," Izzy giggled, now standing beside Arewyn, her arm wrapped around her waist "He wants us to let him get away with being a whiny ass."

"Bollocks," Arewyn laughed, "That will not do at all."

"Oh yeah?" I sneered, still half asleep, "The both of you can bite my ass," and with that said, I turned and walked back down the hall to my bedroom where I fell back into my bed and was well on my way back to sleep, until....

~~~~~~

I was almost back asleep until I felt the blast of something cold and wet drenching my whole body and then I heard Arewyn snap, "Git yer lazy arse of out that bed, ya bleedin wanker."

As soon as I wiped the water off of my face and my vision cleared, the first thing I saw was Arewyn with Izzy leaning against her, both of them paralyzed with laughter, which was becoming progressively more intense as time progressed.

"Ha, ha," I sarcastically replied, "You two are about as funny as a broken leg, dammit."

~~~~~~

"Are you awake now, Daddy?" Izzy giggled, as I made my way into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of the fresh pot of coffee I'd smelled brewing.

"It's a good thing Arewyn is here," I told her, "Or I'd be washing your mouth out with soap."

"That's a terrible thing ta say, Michael," Arewyn said, coming around the corner and into the kitchen with her arms crossed and a half angry scowl still on her face, "Why on earth would you do that to your own daughter?"

"He wouldn't," Izzy giggled, "He's just giving me shit."

"Isabella," I sternly warned her, "I said that's enough."

"Yes sir," she meekly replied, immediately making herself scarce by retreating to her room.

"And why did you throw water on me?" I asked Arewyn, as soon as Izzy was gone, "I would never do that to you."

"Because I knew it would git ya out of yer bed," she giggled, "Please don't be mad, Michael...I love ya so bloody much."

And once again, I knew that her spell had been fully cast, as I could never stay mad at her...hell, I wasn't really mad to begin with. The only thing that had been hurt was my pride, that's all.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed, pulling her into my arms and hugging her.

"Marry me," she warmly smiled, "And like I've already said, I want us to be married in America."

"The job here won't be finished for at least another eight to nine more months," I explained, "Are you sure you want to wait that long?"

"Ya silly bugger," she giggled, "We've waited fer over four hundred years ta be together. Another eight months isn't going to kill us, Michael."

"I love you, Arewyn..."

~~~~~~

"Uncle Aedan, Aunt Sara," Arewyn smiled, hugging them, "It's good ta see ya, the both of yas."

"Arewyn dear," Sara sweetly replied, "I wanted ta congratulate ya on yer upcoming marriage to Michael here. Aye, he's a fine catch that one."

"Thank you, Ms. Sara," I replied, blushing, "But I'm the lucky one, I think."

"Aye," Aedan laughed, "I think yer right about that, young Michael."

"And I think yer both full of shite," Arewyn giggled.

~~~~~~

"We're ahead of schedule on the job, Michael," Aedan said, as we sat down to eat, "Ya need a vacation, lad."

"No, I don't, Aedan," I smiled, "At least not until the job is finished. We've got the building almost complete, save for the electricians' trim work, the plumbing fixtures and the interior people; and that's going to take another eight months minimum."

"Maybe so," Aedan kindly replied, "But I'm askin ya to do this as a favor to me...please."

"Why," Aedan," I asked, "Do you want me to leave?"

"Only long enough ta marry Arewyn," he smiled, tears forming in his eyes, "She loves ya so very much. Make this old heart of mine happy, alright?"

"Aw hell," I laughed, "Okay, but under one condition."

"Name it, lad," Aedan happily smiled, "Whatever ya want."

"I want Jeff and Elaine to be here so that he can oversee the job and Elaine can look after Isabella." I told him.

"I'll take care of everything," Aedan smiled, "God bless ya, lad."

~~~~~~

"So, where are guys getting married?" Jeff asked, as we spoke on the telephone four days later.

"Arewyn doesn't know this yet, but we're getting married right here," I replied, "Besides, there's so many people that want to see this, and, you're my best man, old buddy. Oh, and I want Bob, Sue and Amy back here, too. Charge it to our business account, okay?"

"No problem," he laughed, "We'll all see you guys again in a few days, all of us."

"Thanks, Jeff," I replied, "I really appreciate it, man."

~~~~~~

"Yer right, m'love," Arewyn grinned, after I told her of Aedan's wishes, including my wish that we marry in Ireland as opposed to the United States, "There are a lot of people that would be hurt were we not to marry here."

"So, you're not upset?" I asked.

"No, Michael," she sweetly replied, placing her palm against my cheek, "You've got a good head on yer shoulders and I trust ya. We can always go to America on our honeymoon, yes?"

"Yes, and I'm glad," I smiled, "We're going to be great together."

"What're ya talkin about, ya silly man," she giggled, "We're great together now."

~~~~~~

"You really want me to be your maid of honor, Arewyn?" Izzy delightfully smiled.

"Of course I do," Arewyn smiled, hugging her tightly, "After all, yer gonna be my daughter, aren't ya?"

"Yes, I am," Izzy began to cry, "I love you so very much...Momma."

"Aw, there now, m'lamb," she smiled, "Why all the tears?"

"I don't know," Izzy wept, "I'm just so happy, because you'll be the only mother I've ever known."

"Fer ever and ever, my girl," Arewyn purred, still holding her closely, "I'll always be yer Mum."

~~~~~~

Something I'd failed to mention earlier was the fact that I'd been teaching my daughter how to defend herself since she was eight years old, and now that she was sixteen going on seventeen, Isabella had long since earned her black belt; and made as fierce an opponent as any that I'd ever witnessed. This particular morning she and I were down on the shore working on her technique, while Arewyn adoringly watched from her seat in the sand nearby.

"How am I doing, Daddy?" Izzy asked, "I want to be as good as you one day."

"You will be, sweetheart," I told her, "Even better than me, I swear."

"Hmm," she giggled, "That means that I'll be able to kick your ass, because you've taught me everything you know, huh?"

"Hardly," I laughed, "I've taught you everything that you know; there's a big difference."

"Then I guess we'll just have to see about that," she smiled, suddenly taking my legs out from beneath me and knocking me on my ass with an extremely quick spinning sweep kick. "See there?" she loudly giggled, "You're already starting to get rusty, Daddy."

"Yeah, whatever," I groaned, picking myself from up off of the sand while both Izzy and Arewyn howled with laughter, "That's going to be the last time you'll get away with that shit, Missy."

"Whatever, Daddy," Izzy giggled, Arewyn laughing alongside of her.

~~~~~~

TWO DAYS LATER

"AMY," Izzy squealed, hugging her best friend since childhood, as we met them at the airport, "It's so good to see you back."

"Hey, Izz," Amy grinned, hugging her in return, "I wouldn't have missed seeing your Dad get married for anything, you know that."

"I've got a big surprise for you," Izzy giggled, "His name is Robert Kelly and he's so cute."

"Really?" Amy grinned, "Does he have any cute friends?"

"Oh, hell, yes," Izzy giggled, "Just wait and see. These Irish boys are hot."

As opposed to getting in her ass for the language she was using, I chose not to rain on Izzy's parade, or at least not this time anyway, hence the reason I said nothing to her.

~~~~~~

I saw to it that Bob and Sue, as well as Jeff and Elaine were all quartered at Harrington House, with the exception of Amy. Izzy wanted her to stay with us, and by now you know that I allowed it, because, yes, I spoil my daughter a little too much sometimes, but so what?

~~~~~~

Arewyn and I had decided to have our wedding on the beach behind our house, and after speaking to the vicar, Reverend John Malley, he agreed to marry us in two weeks from the coming Saturday, which was only four days away.

"Aedan Donnelly has told me many good things about you, young Michael," Reverend Malley jovially smiled, "And I would be proud to marry the two of yas."

"Thank you, Reverend," I smiled, "I really appreciate this."

"Think nothing of it, lad," he laughed, "Tis a fine thing yer doin."

~~~~~~

After everyone had settled in to their quarters, and night had fallen, Izzy and Amy were now asleep in Izzy's room as Arewyn and I sat in the living room talking and holding hands.

"I've got to go to Belfast tomorrow," Arewyn informed me, "My cousin, Alyssa Donnelly, is goin ta come to the wedding and I need to go and fetch her, m'love."

"No problem," I smiled, not realizing that I should've known better than to let her go by herself, "When should I expect you back?"

"I'll be takin the train," she smiled, "And I'll be stayin the night as well so; we should be back around this time the following day."

"Alright, sweetie," I replied smiling, "I guess I'll see you when you get back, huh?"

"Yer a good man, Michael," she sweetly cooed, wrapping her arms around me, "And I love ya so very much."

"I love you, too," I grinned, returning her hug, "And I promise you that I'll never stop loving you."

"I know, m'love," she giggled, softly kissing my lips, "I know..."

~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

I thought that Izzy and Amy were long asleep, but I was never more wrong.

"So, what's she like, Izz?" Amy asked, referring to Arewyn, "Is she nice?"

"Oh, my God," Izzy sweetly sighed, "She's so sweet to me, and I can tell that she loves my Daddy very much...and I love her, too."

"I've never seen Uncle Mike smiling like he does," Amy replied, "And Mom says that Arewyn is the reason why."

"I know, Ames," Izzy began to cry; "I've been so worried about him for such a long time now."

"Hey, now," Amy replied, throwing her arms around Izzy, "There's no reason to cry. Besides," she began giggling, "You still haven't told me about your new man yet. What's he like?"

~~~~~~

"Oh, no, lad," Aedan sadly replied, when I told him that next morning of Arewyn's trip to Belfast, "Ya shouldn't o' done that, Michael."

"Shouldn't have done what?" I worriedly asked, "What're you talking about?"

"Ya shouldn't o' let her go to Belfast alone," he told me; "The IRA put a price on her head fer killin the bastard that killed her parents, Michael."

"Shit," I said, "I put her on the train a little over an hour ago."

"Leave everything to me, lad," he smiled, "With any luck; we can beat her to the train station in Belfast long before she arrives."

"But, how?" I asked.

"You leave everything to me, young Michael," Aedan smiled.

"Whatever you say, Aedan," I replied, "But I'm coming with you, and don't even think about trying to stop me either."

~~~~~~

"You're gonna do what?" Jeff asked, once I told him of the news that Aedan had just given me, "You don't want to fuck with the IRA, Mike. Those guys are dangerous."

"Arewyn is going there," I told him, "And I'm going to stop her."

"Well then," he sighed, "I'm going with you so that you don't get your head blown off."

~~~~~~

Aedan took us to the airport, and you can only imagine my shock when we drove directly onto the tarmac to a private plane that was fueled and awaiting our arrival.

"What're we doing, Aedan?" I asked.

"If ya get on the plane now, ya can beat Arewyn to Belfast," he knowingly chuckled, "But ya need ta move yer arses, lads, the both of yas."

"I thought you were coming with us, Aedan," I said.

"Not anymore," he laughed, "Jeffery is goin with ya and he'll be watchin yer arse instead.

"Shit," I said, then looking at Jeff, added, "Come on, then; I don't want to get my head blown off."

~~~~~~

BELFAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

We touched down a couple of hours later, and as soon as the doors to the aircraft were open; we were met by a man named David O'Shea.

"Hurry, lads," he said, "We need to move quickly."

"Where are we going?" I asked perplexed.

"To the train station, of course," he grinned, "Aedan called me and told me what was goin on; we don't have much time."

~~~~~~

"What in the bleedin hell are ya doin here, Michael?" Arewyn asked, when she found us waiting on the train platform.

"I'm here to take you back to Dublin," I angrily replied, "Don't you know that the IRA put a price on your head?"

"Of course I do," she spat, "And they don't scare me fer one fookin minute."

"Yeah, well, they scare the shit out of me," I told her, angry tears beginning to fill my eyes, "I've already lost one person that I loved more than life itself, and I'll be a son of a bitch if I'm going to let it happen again. Do you understand?"

"Michael," she suddenly cried, "I'm here ta fetch Alyssa, as well as me Mum's wedding gown. Surely you can understand that."

"Of course I understand," I gently smiled, "That's why we're going with you. And then after you've done what you've come here to do, we're taking you and Alyssa back to Dublin on the plane that's waiting for us at the airport."

"You're a good man, Michael," Arewyn giggled, "Alyssa is waitin fer me at her house with her bags packed and the wedding dress ready to go.

"I only hope it doesn't take too long," I worriedly replied, looking around, "I'm starting to get a really bad feeling."

~~~~~~

Chapter Four

"Arewyn," Alyssa Donnelly smiled, when we appeared at her front door, "I'm so glad ta see ya, cousin."

"Hello," Arewyn proudly smiled, hugging her cousin, "Allow me to introduce a man who not only works with Uncle Aedan, but is also my fiancé, Mister Michael Henson, and I know you remember our cousin Jeffrey from America," she giggled.

"Hello, Michael, it's a pleasure to meet you," Alyssa sweetly replied, "And of course I remember Jeffery. How are you cousin?"

"I'm well, thanks," Jeff smiled, "It's good to see you again, Alyssa."

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings," I uneasily replied, "But can we dispense with the pleasantries until after we get to the airport and safely on the plane?"

"Of course, my love," Arewyn grinned, "Are you all packed and ready, Alyssa?"

"I'm ready whenever you are," she giggled, "Is he always like this, Arewyn?"

"No," Arewyn giggled, "But I'll tell you all about it on the flight to Dublin. Come on, I'll help ya with yer bags, girl."

~~~~~~

Jeff, Alyssa, Arewyn and I arrived at the airport not soon enough to suit my tastes, but I still rested a little easier. Arewyn and Alyssa had been chattering away in the back seat of David O'Shea's car like a couple of magpies. When we drove straight back through the VIP entrance, out onto the tarmac where our plane was waiting, fueled and ready for departure is when I began to relax my defensive posture.

"Ya think ya can come and go as ya please, don't ya Arewyn Donnelly?" said a machine gun wielding figure with a toboggan over his face to hide his identity, approaching us from the other side of the aircraft as we began to get out of the car,

"Who are you," Arewyn sneered, "And what the bloody hell do you want?"

"The name is Kevin McTiernan," he said, as he pulled the toboggan off of his head, "And yer the bitch that killed me brother, Sean."

"You mean the fookin animal that killed my family?" Arewyn spat; "Go to hell, ya bastard."

"You first," he laughed, raising his weapon to fire it.

Granted, he might've had a high powered submachine gun in his hand, but the stupid son of a bitch had made the mistake of moving within my reach. And in doing so, I gave him a fast, hard kick to the solar plexus, making him drop his weapon and fall onto the tarmac gasping for air.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,934 Followers