Arguing with Adults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never squirted like that, ever" she said.

Well that certainly made me happy.

Apparently she had never been a squirter and it sure made me happy to know I could do that to a woman. Looking back, I tend to think it was because the taboo and excitement of the things we were doing. It may have been taboo but again, I know I did not care in the least. I was a happy camper.

Later that morning we went outside and sat under the patio cover. Living out in rural Texas with your nearest neighbor being over half mile away and dense foliage and trees surrounding your property and house does have its advantages. Since we could see if anyone would drive up the driveway we would have a chance to run inside. I just did not know if we, or I, would pay any attention to the driveway. At least the driveway had gravel on it and when the tires hit the gravel, it makes a distinctive sound.

Here we are at ten o'clock in the morning sipping iced tea under a patio cover naked as the day we were born. We discussed a lot of other things like my life and things about her life, just things in general. All the while I kept picking on something in my teeth and finally discovered it was one of her hairs off of her lower tuft that I picked up earlier that morning.

"We'll take care of that little problem in a little while" she told me while grinning.

I guess I was too dumb to know what she was talking about and I just hinted that I did not understand, but she told me not to worry and to just wait. And wait I did but not for long. Of course this being in the 1970's, and even though I had seen a lot of pictures in men's magazines, I do not ever remember seeing a totally shaved woman.

Afterwards, the morning dew had finally left the atmosphere and it started to warm up, even while in the shade. I guess it was time to back inside for my next lessons.

Then she told me "OK, let's go back inside and take a bath instead of a shower this time"

I was hoping I was a fast learner. Maybe I should become a slow learner so she would have to repeat some of the lessons for me. We again went to my parent's master bathroom where there was a larger than normal size tub. We ran the water as hot as we could stand it. After soaking in it for about ten or fifteen minutes she said it was time for my next lesson. She stood up, grabbed the razor and shaving cream, and told me to apply it on her legs so I could be shown how to shave a woman's legs.

Dee tells me "Spread the shaving cream all over and use slow moving hands. This is going to make a woman feel real nice and it will make her more excited about sharing a bath with you".

I did what she told me to do.

Who was I to argue with an adult?

We, or should I say I, shaved her legs. Then it was time to rid her of the annoying hair that was trying to get stuck in my teeth and I applied the shave cream to her pubic hair. I did rub it all over her tuft and was surprised at how nice and soft hers felt. Until this time I had never had this type of experience with any woman. It was a beautiful raven color before I started. Apparently she did not dye her hair for her looks, she had naturally raven colored hair. I almost hated to see it go. When I got through with her nether region, it looked like a baby's butt. It was all shiny white and creamy and puffy and oh so delectable looking.

I even shaved the area between her pubic area up to her belly button and the area that I call the "taint". That is the area between the pussy and the butt hole. I call it that because it taint the pussy and taint the butt hole so it has to be the "taint". Everything was clean, real clean. After I shaved her there, she had me to rub baby oil over her skin and to use it liberally. I had to make sure she got some on and in her pussy lips and also on and in her butt. I even shaved her under arms. It turned us both on so much I wanted to shave every inch of her body.

She stopped that and said "The hair on my arms stays."

Aw dang! But who was I to argue with an adult?

After we finally rinsed all the hair and cream and extra oil off of her we went back to bed where I was to start lesson number four. OK, lesson number one was how to properly share a shower with a woman. Lesson number two was how to give a lady an early morning or even a late evening climax just by being oral. Lesson number three was how to shave the most sensitive areas of a woman. I was hoping lesson number four would be how to properly make love to a woman to ensure we both got the most out of it. I would not be disappointed, neither would she.

We started somewhere like we did last night by me drying her body with a towel and her drying mine. We eventually wound up in the bed again and the real lessons began.

She explained to me saying,

"A woman needs to be turned on just like an iron you use to press your clothes. You plug it in and wait for it to warm up. Even though a man is like a light switch and is ready at an instant, a woman needs foreplay. (Remember I was only eighteen at the time and really did not know that much about foreplay). There are things you can do while it is warming up but it just makes it more enjoyable for both partners. Things like rubbing her breasts, not boobies and not tits, breasts. Rubbing her belly and slowly inching your way down lower to her nether region. Once you feel her responding it is now time to use your lips and tongue on her, again starting at the top. Kiss her lips, then her neck, nuzzle her ears and take your time. You might also want to kiss her forehead and eyelids. That makes a woman feel special"

(We guys should have a real course in real sex education!)

She goes on to say "Eventually you will start lowering your lips to her chest and make sure you spend lots of time nuzzling her breasts all over, both of them. Spend a little extra time on her nipples and the sensitive area around them. Eventually start kissing the underside of her breasts making sure she is enjoying all of that before continuing down the center line of her body to her naval. You should always make sure that you did not leave love marks anywhere that would be visible for anyone to see. It could be embarrassing to many women."

All the time she was talking and explaining things to me, I was trying to follow her directions. When she said to go lower, I went lower. When she said to slow down, I slowed down. I tried to do exactly what she told me to do.

Most girls I knew at the time would sometimes wear those "hickeys" as a badge of honor because we were too young to realize that it was really a sign of being easy.

"Tongue the belly button like your life depends upon it. Ever so slowly move on down to the area just above her clitty (as she like to call it). Once you feel her trying to push your head down a little further take your mouth and completely encircle her clitty and start tongue fucking her clit. Somewhere around this time a woman might ask or flat out right tell you to turn around so she can do you while you do her."

Dee continued "Always remember to blow softly on the area that your mouth is on to make her want more. There will most likely be a little noise come from somewhere from inside of her. When a woman is feeling good, she generally emits some sort of cooing or moaning sound. It could be just some small moaning sounds or maybe a little heavier breathing or it could be some downright vocal sounds of encouragement. It could be one or any number of things that a woman would do to let you know she is enjoying it. Sometimes the noises are subconscious and she won't even know she is doing it until it becomes real vocal, only then does she seem to appear that she is actually conscious of what she is saying."

Dee was like that, she became very vocal when she was getting aroused. I on the other hand was having a very difficult time not climaxing and just blowing my load all over the both of us. Follow her directions, follow her directions is what I was thinking.

Again, who am I to argue with an adult?

After she finally climaxed and she started coming down from her sexual high and she told me to enter her.

"Just go slow and don't cram it in me like you are trying to pin me to the bed."

I did just that. I did learned that if I slowly entered her and only after I was fully engulfed by her pussy then pushed myself up higher on her body just a little that my dick would rub against her clitty causing just the right amount of contact that would make her moan and coo even more. As she started rotating her hips in a circular motion she tells me to just hold still for a few minutes so she could enjoy herself even more. Then she came, again.

When her breathing finally got back to normal she said "John, start slow and then slowly build up speed until you are pounding me like a jack hammer. Just remember to start slow."

That is exactly what I did. I also figured out if I varied the speed in which I was thrusting in and out of her it maximized what it felt like for me too. When I came, no I exploded, into her and I just rolled off to the side. She held me so I could not slide out of her. As we cuddled up we finally drifted off to sleep for about fifteen or twenty minutes with my dick still inside of her. I woke up about the same time as she did and I could see the smile on her face. I also know it was very difficult for me to hide the smile on my face.

Chapter Five

After the First Encounter

By now it was late Saturday afternoon and we decided to take a shower to get cleaned up again. So here we are in the shower again washing each other and I was starting to get another erection, which did not go unnoticed by Dee. She started stroking me and in short order I was coming in her hands, on her legs and any other part of her I could get her to aim it at. She merely snickered and rinsed it off again.

Now it was my turn to get her off and I was going to try to do that while in the shower but she got out before I had a chance to even try. No toweling off this time. She went straight for the back door soaking wet and after looking around to make sure the coast was clear she went out to the patio again. That is where I found her sitting on top of the patio table with her legs splayed wide open and she told me to set down right there in front of her, and that is just what I did.

Again, who am I to argue with an adult?

She began with a show and tell. She was going to give me an anatomy lesson so that I would know what I was touching and thinking about when I would get into the throes of passion with a lady. She pointed out her hood, her clitty and the insides of her vagina and showed me how to tenderly kiss her outer lips, one lip at a time. I guess I was just an eager student. I seemed to learn this sort of thing pretty fast.

She explained "To me it is the sensitivity and one of the most important things about making love and not just having sex. If a woman feels that you really do care for her needs before your needs that she would definitely want to come back for more."

She went on to explain "Above all else never treat her like a slut anywhere, in public or in private. That is unless she really liked to be treated like a slut, but even that would generally be in private. It was an ego thing for a woman. Never talk about her to your friends. We women talked enough for the word of how good a lover you are and that information would get around faster than the telephone party line switchboard. (Yes we still had them out where I lived at that time.) If asked how a date went merely reply that it was good and you may have an opportunity to have another date with her soon."

Thinking back I believe she was teaching me about being sensitive with feelings. Always make sure the woman cums before you do so that she does not think that she is simply a conquest. There will plenty of times that the conquest will come naturally, even with her.

I did figure out that making love should become an art form. Practice, practice, practice and then practice some more. I should want to think about how I wanted the woman to feel. Make sure you talk to her and that you listen to her. Sometimes the art of love making is just holding and coddling before, during and or after the love making session. Me being in my formative teenage years I would be able to satisfy many women of different ages later on in life.

That Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night we made love. We got up early Sunday morning and sort of recapped the lessons she said she was trying to teach me. After about an hour and a half we did finally did do the anal thing and I was surprised at how tight that was. She showed me how to make sure a woman was ready to accept entry back there. I used some hand lotion on one, then two and finally three fingers slowly stretching out her sphincter muscles. This would make it easier for me to enter and easier for her to accept my girth.

So all morning Sunday we still had not put on any clothes since Friday night. We did clean my parent's bedroom and bathroom. We also cleaned the living room and kitchen. We were naked the whole time doing this. Her boobs swinging around sure were nice. We also ate breakfast and lunch together and of course we had more love making sessions mixed in with our meals. A guy has to keep his stamina up at all times!

About an hour before she decided it was time to leave, we decided it was time for just pure sex. As we went into my bedroom, which I had to share with my younger brother, and we climbed on my twin size bed and we had pure animalistic sex. Not a wham, bam thank you mam, but hard core sex. I did use what I had learned to an extent but I just wanted to pin her to the bed and jackhammer the hell out of her as she had put it earlier and get both of us off. Those actions lasted all of fifteen minutes and we both worked up a good amount of sweat. We had to take another shower. It proved to be a pretty good finale' for the past thirty or so hours since Friday night.

Did it change the way I had sex or make love? Of course it did! I think it changed the way I saw a lot of things out there in the real world of teenage and young adult sex for me. I knew I had learned something valuable and I knew I would pass on those lessons to my many future girlfriends. I also picked up a copy of the book "Kama Sutra" and have worn the pages out reading it over and over and over again. I practiced as often as I could.

Did I have sexual liaisons with more than just girls my age? Yes of course. That one weekend proved to me that making love to a woman, whether you love her or not, will make you connections into the future and enable you to do things your formal education may not have allowed. I used those lessons to the best of my ability. It also taught me more confidence when talking with girls or women in general. When a woman sees your confidence it does make them wonder about how you might be in bed. Some of the connections you make early in life can and will follow you into your future in regards to employment, believe it or not.

Chapter Six

Life after Dee

We did continue to have our sexual encounters for the next seven months. Every time she would come out, which was about twice a month, we would meet in the woods near my house. Sometimes Monica would come with Dee but most times she would not. After all Monica was now nearly an adult of legal age and was trying to lead her own life. When she did not come out with Dee it was a sure thing we would get together. We had to be careful so my parents would not suspect she and I were having sex.

At least twice a month she would visit the family and we would just sort of nod to each other in passing. It was our signal to head out to the rendezvous point we had set up before our first weekend was over. We even drove over there naked to scope out the spot I told her about. If Monica was there, chances are we would not meet up. The place we selected was a secluded place in the woods about one hundred yards from the highway but was about one-quarter of a mile through the woods from my house. It was also easily accessible by car from the highway but a person would have to walk there by foot. We could drive to the spot and our cars would not be seen by anyone as they passed by on the highway. We would practice, practice and practice what I had learned. I did practice with my girlfriends that I had while in high school and college, but they were nowhere near as much fun as Dee.

One weekend she showed up and when I nodded she shook her head indicating a no answer. Well OK, I was just a bit confused so I didn't leave right away.

After about an hour or so she finally said "I am going to get married next weekend and but I wanted to tell you that myself. I have not even told your mom about it yet. I did not want you to get real upset about it, but I do want you to know that it has been a whole lot of fun."

I thought it strange that she had not told my mom because I knew my mom was her best friend. I figured life just goes on. She did say the reason she did not tell my mom because she wanted to let me know firsthand. I knew I was just in lust with her and she in lust with me and I was glad I had the opportunity for the many lessons she had given me. Was I disappointed by this? Yes I was. I learned a lot and benefitted from the experiences she taught me.

She quietly approached and said "Meet her in half an hour at "our" place."

I told my parents that I was going to go to a friend's house and left. I did go straight over to the place we always met up at and in about fifteen minutes later she showed up. I already had the blanket out when she arrived. She wanted to talk to me first.

Dee then said "I know that what we did was really wrong, but I would not change a thing about it. I have loved what has happened between us and I just hope you had fun too. I just wanted one more time to be with you."

Who was I to argue with an adult?

We coupled with each other for almost two hours before she finally said "Enough."

I will have to admit the hard ground, even covered with a blanket I kept in the trunk of my car, was hard. By the way, having sex with an older lady in broad daylight, in the middle of the woods, was obscenely exciting. She had worn a dress that day, which was not unusual attire for her to wear. It was a little shorter than what was normal for her but it did show off her legs a lot when she sat down. I think they called them sun dresses at that time. I believe they are referred to as flirty skirts today. While standing it was probably four inches above her knees and had those spaghetti strings on her shoulders to hold the dress on her. As she was getting dressed, she merely slipped her dress on over her body and let it fall slip down to cover her. I noticed she had not bothered to put on her bra or panties. She did sometimes go without a bra. Her boobs were not really that big and were always nice to look at. She generally did, however, wear panties. I know she had them on when she got to "our" place.

"Dee what happened to your panties? They always look good on you."

"Look in the trunk of your car." She said. "I wanted to leave them for you. I knew you would want them."

As she left, I picked up the blanket, shook the grass and debris off of it, and lifted the trunk lid and put the blanket away. I did look in the trunk and found her bikini panties she had worn earlier laying in one corner of the trunk. I picked them up and smelled them. They smelled just like her and I did love that smell. I did leave them in the trunk, mainly because I did not want my parents to know anything about it. Plus every time I went to the trunk to do anything I would have those panties as a reminder of my times with Dee.

It is a fond memory that I will keep and did keep for the rest of my life. The girls I was dating never knew anything about it. Some did ask where I had learned about what I was doing and I just told them I was reading about it at the city library. The internet had not been invented yet. I guess they bought the idea because they never asked me about it again. I know they all did a lot of smiling after we were intimate together. I also know that I was starting to get some nice looks from some of the more popular girls. Six months after my on-again off-again girlfriend and I broke up for good, some girls from high school started calling and asking to speak to me. I guess girls do talk about those things. I never lacked for female companionship even after I started college in the fall of the following year. Some of the girls from high school also went to the local community college I was attending and we did get together, often. Girls do talk about those things because I started getting looks from some of the prettier girls on campus.