Arguments and Alterations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine with me," Jessi said hefting her breasts into a more manageable position. She had maneuvered them so that she was now lying atop them like one would two large pillows. Reaching towards the board she scooped up the die and with a flick of the wrist the bounce of the dice could be heard across the board.

"Oh you got to be kidding me," Amber said from her vantage point. "A five really? Guess that means you get to roll again." Then with a sly look Jessi's way, "Unless there's something you're not telling us."

"Nope all girl this time around," Jessi said with a smile, "so you wanna toss me the dice again?"

With a sigh Amber reached down and scooped the dice off the table and tossed them to Jessi. The dice bounced off her hands and down into her cleavage and it took the girl a good couple minutes to fish it out. With a final, "Ah Ha!" She tossed the die one more time to see a three. "Alright one of each, but gotta go with the Alteration first." She said as Liz handed her the card from the pile.

"State a body part. Until your next turn any cards that target the selected part are doubled in effectiveness. So I already know what I want, there's plenty of boob-age in here, now we just need some meat to match it."

"So cocks then?" Amber asked.

"Yep, you got it." Jessi said as she gestured for her next card that Liz was happy to hand her, "And for my next trick: Pick a player, that player becomes everyone's partner until their next turn."

"Oh I don't like the way that sounds," Amber said looking at Jessi a little worried.

"Well then I won't pick you, and you'll miss out on all the fun." Jessi said scowling at Amber, "but who should I pick then," she murmured as she scanned the group. Suddenly her eyes perked up and she pointed at Chris, "Chris hasn't had any fun and it's about time he got some."

"But I lose this turn," Chris said looking confused.

"Oh don't worry," Liz said, "it's not that important that you have a turn, but more that everyone else has one."

"So what does 'partnering' do anyways?" Amber asked picking up the dice.

"Basically whatever happens to the person who draws a card happens to the person they're partnered with as though they drew it." Liz said with a shrug, "It's a really fun way to get things going a lot faster. It's like drawing things two for one."

"Yippee," Amber said as she tossed the dice. "At least it won't be just me now...and a three that means another Alteration card," she groaned. Reaching down she picked up the card and began to read it aloud, "You may choose two parts of another player to double in size." Then a wicked grin appeared on her face, "So you want some meat in her do you Jessi? Well if I'm doing this right, how about Liz here gets a cock and balls that are twice as big."

"Oooo I like your thinking girl," Jessi said turning to her partner, "I can't wait to see this."

"Well you won't have to unnnnffff, wait long," Liz said moaning as her cock head became clearly visible beneath her shorts. It wasn't long before much of the shaft followed suit, as the fleshy rod continued its way up her stomach held in its position by the elastic band of her shorts.

While Jessi's attention was focused there, Amber had her eyes on another prize. Chris's cargo shorts were having a hard time keeping up with the quickly growing package between his legs. Amber watched as he scrambled against the belt holding his pants tight around his waist. "Damn belt, knew I shouldn't have - UGH! Worn it. Way too tight...Finally!" Chris exclaimed as he undid the clasp just in time to watch the button from the top of his shorts spring loose against the strain. "Holy shit!"

Mmmm, I think I could get used to something like that, Amber thought from her vantage point. If she had done her math right, Chris now had a foot long flaccid monster between his legs, with a pair of balls to keep up with the demand. Just what a girl my size needs, Amber thought as she realized she was licking her lips. She watched Chris reach into his pants to readjust himself, only to be chastised by Liz.

"What are you adjusting for? I'm free as a bird over here. Be proud of what you got Chris, since you and I have the same thing."

"Well, no offense, but I kinda want to get used to having to live the rest of my life covering up this monster between my legs." He shook his head, "I mean there isn't a girl alive who can really take this thing if it gets hard. And what about me, I feel like I could die of low blood circulation if this thing ever decided to get erect."

"Well I know one way to test that theory," Amber said getting onto her hands and knees. Her breasts now dominated Chris's vision at their enlarged size. She saw him stare deeply into her cleavage, and for a second he seemed to lose himself, before he shook his head and backed away.

"Look, no, no, no this isn't happening."

"What's wrong Chris?"

"I'm a freak! I don't wanna be stuck like this!" He began shouting, "I mean, ya it's cool and all if you want to be a giantess, or Liz wants a huge cock, but I was just fine the way I was-" Chris's tirade was broken off by howls of laughter from Liz and Jessi. Amber turned her head to see the two of them practically rolling in laughter, Liz's now enormous cock stuck between her huge breasts to stop it from moving. "What's so funny?" Chris demanded from behind Amber.

"You think this is permanent!?" Jessi said still laughing atop her breasts, "I thought we told you we'd played this before. We were pretty normal when you saw us earlier today right? Well think how crazy this gets later on if we're this freakish now."

"Trust me, we wouldn't do something like this if it were permanent," Liz said wiping a tear from her eye.

"Or would we." Jessi said winking.

Liz couldn't help but smile in return, "Trust me, after this is all over, every time we've turned back to the way we were, no problems."

"So loosen up," Amber said slapping Chris on the shoulder. "Jeez did you think I wanted to be stuck like this forever?"

"Well I don't know," Chris said suddenly looking pretty embarrassed.

"Buck up and grow a pair," Jessi said and then with a smirk, "Although I think you might already have a nice big pair hidden in there somewhere."

"Why can't you just look at Liz's?"

"Because she only took your penis," Jessi said. Then as if to demonstrate Liz pulled down her shorts a little to show the lack of balls hanging below her enormous cock. "So let's see 'em."

With a moment's hesitation Chris finally sighed and got to his knees and dropped his shorts. His boxers were straining as well, making it look like he was trying to smuggle a pineapple in them. With another sigh he pulled them down to reveal his own foot long cock, draped over his now baseball sized testicles.

"Wow..." Amber said admiring her handiwork.

"Pretty good, but that's nothing, we're just getting started," Liz said as Amber heard the sound of the dice across the game board. A five showed on the dice as Liz moved forward to draw her Argument Card. "Choose two players and a body part and swap the sizes. Hmm, now what to do with this one, especially since Chris has to be one of those people."

"Why's that?" Chris asked.

"Because you're everyone's partner. Those are the rules, with a card like this." Liz said as she looked over at him and suddenly smiled. "And I've got just the thing. You like big tits don't you? Well why don't you have mine and I'll go flat chested for a while."

"Wait, what?!" Chris stammered as he looked at Liz. "But I don't have any tits."

"Sure you do," Liz said smiling as she put her hands to her dwindling chest. "Ever heard of man-boobs? Just because you've got a flat chest doesn't mean we can't switch sizes."

"But how come they didn't get bigger when Amber made her-oooohhhhh."

"You mean her wish," Jessi said smiling as she watched Chris's shirt begin to swell against the flesh beneath. "You can't double size zero, it's still zero silly." Then with a wink, "But those are anything but zero."

Amber watched as the T-shirt Chris was wearing began to tear from the neck line down revealing a deep V in his newly gained cleavage. His shirt hung in there, but barely, the tear stopping just above the endpoint of his massive mounds.

"I suggest you hide that cock of yours in there," Liz said from where she sat, "It's a great spot for it," then patting her own shirt which was now flat against her chest, "I would be, but I seem to have misplaced mine."

"Very funny," Chris said, as he struggled to stand up. The weight was so different from anything he'd ever known, and as he stumbled towards the table he saw Jessi taking her turn. Luckily, her roll turned up a four, which meant another blank square for Jessi.

"Finally I can go again," Chris said as he snatched up the dice, "Time for some payback," which is a lot harder to do with these tits bouncing all over the place as I roll, Chris thought. As he tossed the die though he saw the six and that it meant he was going to draw an Argument card. "Alright it says, 'Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you.' " Shaking his head, he gasped, "Man that was a mouthful."

"So what does that mean really?" Amber asked.

"Well, who's ahead?" Liz gestured to the board. "Anyone care to count?"

"I'm in the lead I guess." Jessi said. "But it looks like the three of you are on the same square from the start."

"So do we count as 'ahead' of Chris?"

"I don't know, let's let the dice decide," Liz said answering Amber's question. "Evens we draw odds we don't?"

"Sounds good," Amber said watching Liz nod and toss the die. It rolled to a stop on a two. "Well guess that means I should draw an Alteration card." Amber said reaching for a card, "And I got, 'Choose one body part you own and roll the die. If a 1 is rolled shrink by 50%. If 2 or 3 shrink by 25%. If 4 or 5 double in size. If 6 quadruple in size.' Well in that case I'll choose-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa hold on there Amber," Chris said smiling, "I get to pick for you."

"Oh come on," Amber said rolling her eyes, "Fine, what'll it be master?" She said with a mock bow.

"I don't think I like that tone you're taking with me just because you're taller." Chris said, "I think I'll choose your height and hope to shrink you down to size."

"That could backfire on you," Jessi said with smirk, "you could end up just making the giantess more giant."

"Well here's hoping for that-" Amber said tossing the dice. As a two appeared she looked a little crestfallen. "Aw well, here I go back to being normal again."

"I don't know about that," Chris said as everyone watched her slowly diminish in size to about six feet tall. "You still look taller than you used to be. And the rest of your body looks like it shrunk to match."

"Ya I'm still packing tons of T and A though," Amber said looking to Liz, "Guess you're next for the rack."

"Alright here goes, 'If you started the game as male: You grow a pair of breasts equal in size to the smallest of any player. If you started the game as female: You grow a penis equal in size to the smallest of any player.' "

"Wait does that mean-" Chris started to say, but Liz cut him off.

"Yep, now I've got twin monsters." She said before moaning in pleasure as everyone watched another cock spring up beside the first one. Within moments Liz had two erect cocks standing tall from her loins, their two foot erections proudly on display.

"Uh...wow."

"Ya, I know aren't they beautiful." Liz said as she stroked each one with a hand, despite being barely able to wrap fully around it. "And I can actually see them since Chris has my tits. This is what guys must feel like all the time."

Rolling their eyes, both Chris and Amber turned to Jessi who drew her card, "Choose a body part. If it is a body part you already own it appears on you and is equivalent in size. If it is not a body part you own, it appears on you and is equivalent in size to the largest of any player."

"Hmmm, this one's tough." Chris said, "The possibilities are endless, and yet," He said with a soft smile, "I think I'm going to do you a favor Jessi since you've been so nice. How about another pussy to join your original? That way Liz doesn't have to feel left out."

"Oooo, yes, that's an awesome idea..." Jessi said, her hands darting between her legs.

"Well as much as I'd love to watch that," Amber reached across the table and took the dice. "I'm going to take my turn now." And with a flick of the wrist the dice showed a one. "Guess I'll take my Argument card first," She said drawing a card, "Well guess I get to pick a partner," She said showing everyone the card. "Hmm, who to pick, how about you Jessi."

"Hmmm?" She mumbled, her hands still working her nether regions, "Sure...ahhh, why not?"

"You don't have a choice silly," Liz said, "And do you want some help, I have just the tools," she said gesturing to her cocks.

"No need, I've got just the thing," Amber said, "you think cocks are where it's at, clit's now that's pleasure." Amber looked to Jessi as she held up her second card, "how bout I use this 'Choose one body part you own, it doubles size,' to give us clits that are twice as big Jessi?"

With a gasp Jessi moaned heavily and her eyes rolled back into her head as an orgasm raced through her body. For his part, Chris watched as Amber's body began to shake, her hands darting to the remains of her shorts and panties.

"My god...its, hhhaaaaa, rubbing between my ooooo legs..." Amber said falling to her knees, and all Chris could do was watch as his cock grew stiffer and stiffer between his breasts.

***

DJ was a couple Blue Moon's into his night and for all intents and purposes had forgotten about the majority of the strange events from earlier in the night and was right now finishing off his third beer and nature was starting to call. Their waitress, Taylor, had brought them both their dishes just a little while ago, Emily deciding upon the veal parm and DJ still sticking with the chicken marsala.

"How is the marsala here?" Emily asked from across the table. She looked to be having a hard time using her fork and knife, as though something was different now, but DJ just shrugged it off as tight quarters.

"It's pretty good," DJ said twirling another forkful of pasta, "A little too much wine in the sauce, but otherwise its good."

"I suppose with that amount of alcohol in your system anything you eat probably tastes the same."

"Oh, you think I'm a lightweight like my brother?"

"You are twins after all." Emily said with a smile.

"You know that means nothing." DJ said as he felt a sharp pain jab him in the bladder. "But I suppose it is time to break the seal."

"I was wondering when you were going to do tha-DJ!" Emily said reaching out to grab a hold of her boyfriend's arm as his legs nearly collapsed getting up from the table. Taking a quick look around to make sure no one was staring, she got all the way up letting go of DJ's arm as he steadied himself.

"Whoa, that really hits you when you stand up," DJ laughed, "guess 48 oz is too much to take sitting down." Looking up at Emily-wait a minute, why am I looking UP at Em? She's always been shorter than me. DJ shook his head, which probably wasn't the greatest idea, the alcohol now racing around his blood stream caused him to feel a little woozy again. But he couldn't get over the feeling that something was just off...

"Hey DJ, you alright?" Emily said waving a hand in front of his face. "You still in there?"

"Ya...ya sure, uh, I'll be right back." DJ said. "I must've just zoned out there for a second. I'll be back in a flash." And as he said that he turned and made his way through the throng of people around the bar towards the bathroom.

"Something's not right," he mumbled to himself as he reached the bathroom, but for the life of him he could not figure out what it was. "No sense worrying about it," he said aloud as he approached the urinal, "especially since I have to piss like a race horse." He stood in front of the urinal and undid the button atop his shorts, followed by the fly. Then as he always did he used his thumbs to pull down the waistband of his boxers and let his penis just hang over the elastic edge.

But his penis didn't flop out like it usually did. In fact DJ looked down to see what looked like his penis was folded over inside his boxers. Great, time to piss with an erection, the worst, he thought to himself as he reached in with his hand to pull out his penis from its confines. Only, it felt soft, but that can't be right, I mean I'm only- "HOLY SHIT!" DJ yelled out as he finally pulled his penis out from his boxers. Staring him in the face was a flaccid dick that was easily bigger than he ever was erect. Not to mention that his balls looked like they were swollen too. I've gotta be having some sort of allergic reaction...maybe there was something in the marsala...maybe the waitress spiked my drink... DJ felt his mind begin to race, trying desperately to come up with some explanation for his now 7 inch flaccid cock.

Another pain kicked him in the bladder and he remembered why it was that he had come in here in the first place. Turning back to face the urinal, but now admitted standing a little bit further back, he released his pent up bladder. I was half expecting it to just run down my leg like this was some joke someone had played on me, DJ found himself thinking as he could feel the stream travelling through the entire length of his penis. This is just unreal, I mean what could cause a body part to more than double in size? DJ thought. Maybe an allergic reaction, but he wasn't really allergic to anything...and if he had eaten it wouldn't it be everywhere in his body- now that he thought about it, he reached down to his chest, my chest does feel a little warm, and slightly itchy. Maybe I should go out and tell Em we have to go to the hospital-

His train of thought wrecked on the tracks as he realized his hand was actually holding what felt like burgeoning flesh upon his chest. Looking down he saw, not his giant cock, but instead what looked like- "I'VE GOT TITS NOW!" DJ shouted, before looking around the empty bathroom. Thankfully no one else was here, but turning his head back to the problem at hand he looked down at were clearly breasts sprouting forth from his chest, and they looked to be growing even bigger. "No way, no, no, no, no," he chanted to himself, hoping that somehow this would help relieve the fact that his breasts were quickly approaching the size of Emily's. "This can't be happening," he gasped out as it looked like his breasts finally stopped their march outwards, full enough that they were full handfuls of flesh.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom flung open and DJ turned his head to see none other than Emily standing in the doorway. He hadn't noticed her before since they were sitting down, but her legs looked longer than before, and she looked like she had flesh spilling over the top of her shirt. But that wasn't what caught his attention, what held his gaze was the squirming she was doing with her hands between her legs, and a look of glazed lust in her eyes.

"DJ, I need you. I want," she panted for a second, "No I NEED, you inside me now."

"Uh, Em, what's gotten into you..." DJ said trying to stall.

"My clit feels like it's on fire," She moaned, "I need something, anything-"

"Look Em, you're drunk, but I need you to focus," DJ said before taking a deep breath. "We have to go to the hospital now. I'm...uh, having some sort of allergic reaction."

123456...8