Arguments and Alterations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh great, here we go again, this is going to be just like last game isn't it?" Liz said as she was now staring not at Jessi's flat chest, but instead was quickly approaching head level with Jessi's groin. When she finally stopped, her eyes just now level with the girl's massive cocks, she sighed as Jessi reached down to pick up the much smaller Liz.

"Well even if it is like last game, I love it when you're this tiny!"

Shaking her head and laughing Liz said, "Well I'm going to take a page from your book, I don't take mocking from someone with smaller tits than me." Liz said laughing, "Although you're not exactly 11 ft tall this time."

"No I just look it." Jessi said with a smile as she set her little lover down atop her erect cocks. "Enjoy your view."

Shaking her head and smiling back up at Jessi, Liz turned back eventually to see Amber tossing the dice onto the table. "Well we're still creeping along here," Amber said moving her piece three spaces, "But the Alteration Card says: You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts double in size from their current state. Hmm, what to pick?"

"Well, since everyone else seems to be trying on cocks, we could too right?" Emily said with a shrug.

"True, I haven't tried that yet," Amber said thinking, but somewhere inside she wasn't feeling comfortable with that idea. I mean, I've always wondered, but do I really want to try one on for size? She found herself thinking. She looked over at her sister and her eager look, and eventually threw up her arms, "Alright we'll do it. Who's cock do you want and what are we going to give 'em?"

"Well, I think we should take a page out of Jessi's book so I can become the man in my relationship."

"Wait a minute. What are you saying?" DJ asked.

"What afraid to try the other side?" Emily said with a laugh.

"No I just -"

"Alright, then we'll trade you our pussy's for your cocks." Amber said.

"Wait hold on...mmmmmm..." Chris's voice trailed off as he watched his massive cock and balls shrink back into his body. The moaning came from the feeling of having his hips slightly forced open as a slit grew between his legs, slowly widening, the lips swelling until they were visible even from his seated position. DJ for his part was moaning loudly too, but instead of showing his change, everyone could see the wet stains slowly spreading between his legs as the feeling intensified.

And no sooner had both Chris and DJ become fully fledged women, Emily had rounded on DJ and straddled him. She had already lifted her skirt in time for everyone to see that her panties were being pushed further and further outwards. She moaned in pleasure as she felt her new penis swelling beyond the confines of her underwear, as she lowered herself onto DJ. The two of them could feel her cock slowly pulsating and traveling up their bodies, and it was certainly bigger than DJ's had been. Coming to rest just at the tip of their mashed bosoms DJ suddenly felt it continue to swell, the heat building as he watched Emily rearrange her blouse so her cock head could nestle between her breasts.

"Care to give this monster cock the tit fuck of a lifetime DJ?" Emily said gesturing to his breasts which were still larger than both of hers. "Not every day you get to tit fuck six breasts with a cock that's almost 2 feet long."

"True, true, but I should show you what a real cock looks like."

Everyone's head turned to see Chris gesturing to Amber, who was kneeling on the ground, the weight of her now enormous cock laid out in front of her. At roughly four feet long it was simply gigantic, that was the only way Chris could describe it. It's as big as her, and it's flaccid, he had to remind himself. Although that didn't stop the wetness from dripping down his leg from his newly engorged pussy. Calm yourself, she'd split you in two before you even got to the head.

"Well, did you get your wish," Amber said panting as she looked over to her sister. "Because if we aren't the 'men' in the relationship I don't know how much bigger I can go."

"Never thought I'd have penis envy with a foot long cock," Jessi said with a smile. "Wouldn't you agree little lover?"

"I'll say," Liz said, "but we've got a game to finish and since I lost my turn, why don't you take yours."

"Alright if you insist," Jessi said, "I was going to let our twins get their nasty on, but if you want to speed things up I guess you'll have to hold on tight." And with that Jessi rose to a standing position, Liz clinging to her cocks, as she reached for the dice. With a practiced motion she tossed the dice, even as a moan escaped from Jessi's mouth. Liz's hands rubbing along her shafts as the little girl tried to stay on was starting to get her blood flowing too.

"Well that's a three so an Alteration card again." Jessi said reaching down to pick up a card. "And it says: Choose a body part you own, it doubles in size." She then looked down at Liz hanging onto her twin cocks, and smiled, "I think it's about time you began to worship me my little lover. So I'm going to grow twice as tall."

"Wait, no, aw Jessi you know I hate it when you-AGH!" Liz screamed as her purchase suddenly began swelling around her. With some difficulty she was able to swing herself up, only to find that at two feet tall, her world was certainly getting farther away. Within mere moments she looked up and saw the now giant Jessi, she towered over everyone at almost 11 feet tall and smiled down at her tiny girlfriend.

"You were saying earlier that I wasn't as tall as last game? Well how about now? Am I big enough for you?"

"You're always big enough for me," Liz said smiling as she patted her breasts which were resting in her lap, "Although you could take these off my hands. They'd look more at home on you."

"True, true," Jessi said as she strode over to Amber and sat down beside the girl as best she could. Even at Jessi's massive size, her cocks still looked slightly smaller than Amber's lone monster and she couldn't help but show her displeasure.

"Don't worry," Amber said looking up at the giant Jessi, "At least you can move, and your cock isn't as big as you are."

Jessi let out a small laugh, as the sound of dice turned everyone's attention to Chris. His dice had turned up a four. "Well, I was hoping for something more dramatic," Chris said as he tossed the dice to Amber. "Coming up with a blank square ruins the element of surprise."

"Well let's see if we can fix that," Amber said arching the dice towards the table. As a three rolled into view, Amber watched Emily pick up the dice, "Well that got us an extra turn, now let's see what I can get." With that she tossed the dice, and saw a four turn up.

"Alright an Argument card for us which says: Roll a die: On a 1-3 your partner chooses what body part will be the subject of all cards on you and your partner until your partnership ends. On a 4-6 you choose for yourself and your partner." She looked up, "So what if we don't have a partner?"

"You get to pick one just for this card," Liz said looking at it. "They get to be your partner until your next turn and then you get to roll and find out what happens."

"Alright, well I think we should partner up with Jessi," Emily said to Amber. "Since we're the only ones with cocks after all."

"Sounds fair," Amber said, gesturing to the dice, "you roll to see whether it's us or her that gets to pick things."

"Here goes," Emily said tossing the dice, "Aww, a two that means you get to pick Jessi."

"Well, then let's pick height obviously." Jessi said smiling. "After all you can never be too big."

"I suppose, but you can certainly be too small," Amber said looking up at both her sister and Jessi. "Let's hope you get your wish."

"Eh, who cares, it's my turn again!" Liz said leaping down from atop Jessi's cocks. She half rolled on the ground, her enormous breasts on her small frame causing her to pitch forward. "OW! that was not the greatest idea in hind sight." But she reached up to the table and grabbed the dice. "Here's to winning-"

"You'd need a seven babe," Jessi said laughing, "Don't think that's going to happen on a six sided dice."

"Oh shut it," Liz said throwing the dice and watching it come up a five. "See close enough."

"Whatever you say little one."

"Quiet you," Liz said moving forward and looking at the Argument pile, "Guess I get two Argument Cards, and the first one says: Choose a player and a body part, if they currently have the largest chosen body part of any player change the sizes of all other players so that they are twice as big. If the player has the smallest part, grow that part so that it is twice as big as the largest part."

No sooner had she finished reading than she looked up to Jessi and smiled wickedly. "I choose myself and height."

"No, I don't want you to be bigger!" Jessi said sighing.

"Well it was either me or everyone else love," Liz said smiling as she felt herself growing taller. Soon she was her normal height, but knew that was only the beginning, "I want you to worship me instead," and she let out a loud moan as she shot up past ten feet tall. She was already walking towards Jessi, but now the seated girl barely came up to her waist. And soon that too was much higher than Jessi could hope to reach, as Liz topped out at just below the tree line, her 20' tall body perfectly smooth in the setting afternoon sun.

"She almost might fit me."

Those on the ground turned to see Amber looking up at Liz and then back to her own cock and understood, especially considering how Amber's cock seemed to be pulsing at the moment.

"What was that Amber?" Liz said leaning over, her massive breasts coming to rest on Jessi's head causing the girl to fight with the weight of the flesh from above.

"I said you might be big enough to fit me."

Liz laughed, "Even at this size I doubt it," then she put her finger up to her lips thinking, "Although I might be able to give you an awesome blowjob if I were so inclined."

Emily watched as Amber's cock began to inch forwards along the ground, slowly swelling in size. "Oh stop teasing her Liz, you know you have another card to draw."

"Alright," Liz said smiling at Amber mouthing "maybe next time" to her before drawing the card and reading it aloud, "Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you."

"Yay, now we can cut you down to size." Jessi said smiling.

"Oh shut it and draw," Liz said crossing her arms, "Who knows you may end up making me bigger."

"Oh I doubt that," Jessi said drawing her card for Liz. "And the first thing to happen to you is: If you currently exhibit no gender, roll a die. On a 1-3, you become female, on a 4-6 you become male. In all instances your size becomes equivalent to the largest of all other players."

"HA see told you!" Liz said her voice booming, "you got nothing!"

"Well that doesn't mean that I won't," Chris said reaching for a card, "If you started the game as male: You grow a pair of breasts equal in size to the smallest of any player. If you started the game as female: You grow a penis equal in size to the smallest of any player."

"Well guess I get to try on that tiny cock of yours for size babe," Liz said her voice gasping a little as she felt her penis begin to grow from above her pussy. Although it looked truly large on Jessi's eleven foot frame, it looked almost normal on Liz's enormous body. "Funny I remember hanging from this size cock not too long ago, doesn't even look all that big anymore."

"Shut it," Jessi said as she grabbed her own two foot cock and pulled the head up to her mouth, "she didn't mean it baby," she whispered to her penis.

This triggered laughter from everyone even as Amber had Emily grab a card, "You may choose two parts of another player to double in size."

"Oh yes, make me bigger, please, I might even be able to fit you if I was bigger you know." Liz said seductively.

"Maybe," Emily began as she looked up and down at the giantess, "but I think you'd need some good sized hips and a nice ass to balance out that new cock of yours. Right sister?"

Amber snapped out of her gaze as she stared at the massive woman, "Oh ya, um, sure what Emily said."

"Hey you weren't even paying attention," Liz said even as she sighed and mewled a little her hands clasping at her burgeoning flesh. Her ass was already a handful, and soon it was so much more than a handful overflowing her clutching hands as they were just as quickly being pulled apart from her swelling hips. The giantess looked down, her hips projecting outwards away from her body almost forming a shelf at her waist, still thin, but with the added hips her body looked even more hour glass shaped than she could have imagined.

"Alright, I confess, this is a good choice," Liz said as she felt her extra padding around her ass and hips. "It's your turn Jessi, just let me find a way to get situated here," Liz said looking around and eventually taking a seat, her huge rear taking up most of the small pond within the clearing. Shivering slightly she gasped, "water's a little cold on the bare skin."

"Well maybe if you didn't have so much of it, it wouldn't be a problem," Jessi said tossing the dice. "Well I got a five too so that means two Alteration cards for me. And the first one says: Choose one body part. Double the size of the selected part on all players."

"You know what that means," Amber said looking over at Emily.

"Yep that means I'm getting even bigger!" Liz said from behind them as the group felt the ground begin to shake beneath them. Jessi felt herself growing larger, her entire body shooting upwards just as Liz's had only moments before, except this time she felt something brush against her leg. Soon it was brushing against her hip. As she felt the growth subside she looked down and saw it was Liz's knee. Spinning around she saw her enormous girlfriend, now 40' tall hunched over as the trees fought to keep her down. Her legs had sprawled out over the ground cutting swaths in the land, even her ass, which was now truly gigantic reformed the small pool it had previously inhabited.

"Oh god this feels amazing!" Liz shouted, and Jessi saw her friend's face begin to flush red with pleasure. Looking around Jessi saw that something was moving between the giantess's legs and looking closer was shocked to see Liz's cock being moved aside by what looked like an even larger one. A light clicked on in her head and she instantly reached down and grabbed the now erect ten foot cock that belonged to the now eight foot tall Amber and pulled her out from between Liz's legs.

"Not on my watch you little slut."

"But Jessi, she's finally big enough..." Amber whined as she tried to wrap her arms around her truly massive cock. She could almost touch her finger tips on the other side of her tree trunk like penis, but Liz still refused setting the girl down beside the slightly taller Chris. "She's my pussy and I'll use her first." She said reaching down and slapping the sides of her semi erect four foot cock as she walked between the trenches that made up the area between Liz's legs.

"Never thought I'd feel so small at 6' 3"," Emily said sighing as she looked up at the now seven and a half foot tall DJ.

"You're telling me," He said gazing up at his brother, who now stood twelve feet tall compared to his eight foot tall girlfriend, all of them dwarfed by the 20 and 40 foot giantesses that were walking towards one another.

"Wait you still have another card!" Amber shouted just as Jessi was about to kneel between her lover's legs. Shaking her head and groaning, the smell of Liz's pussy was so enticing, but she knew she had to progress the game and so she shouted, "Well just get the card and read it to me."

"Alright," Emily said reaching for the card.

Now to get going, before I get interrupted again, Jessi found herself thinking as she lowered herself into position, her erect six foot cock standing proud in front of her.

"-If you have a penis, it shrinks by 50% in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the largest penis on any player other than yourself. That's what the card says Jessi." Emily yelled up to the giantess even as Jessi looked in horror as her mighty tool shrunk to a seemingly small three feet. It looked so tiny on her gigantic body and when compared with Liz's gaping vagina, well she simply stamped her feet in rage.

Liz laughed again, reaching down and petting Jessi on the head. "It's okay lover, I only want you inside me."

"I'm lucky if your clit isn't bigger than this."

"Oh please you know it's not, especially since you can see it from there I'm sure." Liz said with a smile. "Don't worry I'll give you everything and more later tonight once they leave."

"You know we can hear you!" Chris shouted up to the two giantesses. "Whispering when you're forty feet tall, you might as well be shouting."

"Well, then be thankful she doesn't shout," Liz said with a smile as she gestured to the game board. "Your turn Chris. Don't keep us waiting."

"DJ you might be closer, any idea where the dice went when miss huge ass over here plowed everything over?"

"Nope I don't see...Oh wait here it is, and nothing looks moved...huh, weird, anyways I'll give it a roll." DJ said as the sound of dice could be heard, just barely over Liz's heavy breathing. "Looks like a two, which gives us two Argument Cards."

"What's the first one say?"

"It says: All written effects of cards are reversed until the end of your next turn."

"Alright I can deal with that, what's the next one say?"

"You may ask a question of every other player and they must answer truthfully."

Chris immediately spun on Amber, "Do you still want to date me?"

"Of course I do." Amber said shaking her head, "why would that change at all?"

"I don't know, I mean the way you went after that giant vagina over there," Chris said gesturing to Liz, "I just, well I wasn't sure."

"Stupid," Amber said shaking her head, "that was my cock talking, later tonight I won't have that so maybe you can show me how it's done."

Chris's smile eclipsed his face as he turned to Jessi, "Would you prefer to fuck or be fucked by Liz?"

"Um, well, in real life it's kind of both..." she trailed off, "but I do prefer her on top."

"And how about you Liz, would you like to be a fully functioning hermaphrodite in real life?"

"I think it would be cool." Liz said smiling, "It would save a lot on toys after all."

"Alright, my work here is done," Chris said turning back to the board, "Emily why don't you roll for Amber here."

"Okay," She said grabbing the dice and rolling it, "Damn a five which means we don't get a card."

"But that means it's my turn," Liz said reaching down and gesturing for Emily to give her the dice. "And baring anything but a one I win!" She said barely feeling the tiny dice in her hand. With a wishful look in her eyes, she tossed the dice. "YES a two! I never thought I'd be so happy for a two in my life!"

Emily gently nudged Liz's picture towards the finish line and placed it on the ending space and then looked around, "So now what?"

"Play for second?" Amber asked looking back and forth between them.

"I'm afraid that won't be necessary."

Both sets of twins spun around to discover the source of the voice. It sounded as though it had come from right next to them, and yet there was no one there. "Who the hell said that?!" DJ yelled out getting to his feet, worry in his voice. "show yourself."

1...345678