All Comments on 'Ariana's Dirty Mouth'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the build-up

Well-written as always. Are you planning a sequel ?

Energized79Energized79almost 8 years ago
very nice

The build up was exquisite, the action descriptive, and the ending sublime. I truly hope you do a sequel. 5 stars, because more isn't an option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I find your dialogue to be very push-pull, and in consequence, the story doesn't flow.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Excellent!

What a twisted ending! Please continue?

Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 8 years ago
Excellent as usual

What can I say? Five stars. Nice work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love to see the next chapter. Will he have them both? That I'd like to read.

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401almost 8 years ago
Overdone

You exaggerated Damien's reluctance to such a degree that he became a silly, annoying parody. Ariana was certainly hot, but I give 2 weak stars for 2 unnecessary pages of Damien's shocked "gasps," "grunts" and "groans."

Aries0460Aries0460almost 8 years ago
Five stars for this story!

A slow beginning and a very twisted end! You wrote a a very nice story - not to "fuell the hand" (so to say) but it was real fun to read this story. Oh... and what will he do ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best yet!

I've read all of your posts; in my opinion, you're best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Oh my freaking god, keep up the great work. I had a serious boner the whole time. It really kept me on edge throughout the story!. Truly wonderful writing.

kittymacabrekittymacabrealmost 8 years ago
Good work!

What a build up, and what a filthy mouth.

I'm out of breath ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over the top

I agree with Caveccat12401 the repeated guilt trips and reluctance by Damien was well and truly overdone and really spoiled an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, in addition to the guilt trips and his lameness, theres the even more annoying glops and glurbs and gomms and blarbs and gurgles and other weird shit that sounded like some weird, twisted version of willy wonkas chocolate factory, lol.

Really though it was worth suffering through because I just loved that nasty, naughty girl, hehe. Here's the twisty part for me though, I wouldn't have held off fucking her because she was my step daughter, I prolly would have been turned off by her fucking herself with that monster knobby dildo. It's one thing to get to fuck a tiny, skinny thing with a tight pussy, totally different thinking about fucking her when you know her twat's been gauged out so she still has wiggle room for a porn star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff, don't mind those ignorant haters

Very well done. Quite erotic

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Confusing.

The constant flip-flopping between differing thoughts/point of view was just off putting. At one point he's screaming outrage at his (step)-daughter talking dirty whilst at the same time, touching her up. A lot of the 'manipulation' by the daughter was really obvious and cheesy one minute, acting like she was a blushing virgin one minute, then a wanton harlot the next. You need to establish a character and their behaviour and stick with it otherwise the reader will just get confused. If you want their character to switch then it needs an event or reveal, some kind of realisation for the reader.

Also some of the descriptive words you used were so strange, you're using words like "gurgle" and "burble" to describe someone talking, whereas these are usually used to describe a non verbal sound. Usually, if referred to a person it would be a baby making random noises or someone in distress uttering something that didn't come out as expected. A watery, liquid filled noise, as if some kind of fluid was obstructing their throat or mouth. I could forgive it if it was once or twice but I noticed the use multiple times in differing situations and for no apparent reason. There are plenty of other ways to write "they said" that would actually convey the speech within the scene; For instance you could have, uttered, breathed, shouted, exulted, muttered, mewled, keened, squealed, hummed, rattled, sighed or groaned. Take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm going to do pretty much whatever I please, of course! Why are you here, ex-wife? Why don't you just go home and console her ex, before She presses stalking charges against him. Ariana will sort out Ariana. ;)

Loved the story!! All the goofy words were a little weird, lol. Gobbed gommed and a bunch of others I can't remember hehe. And the dude makes more comical faces, yeesh! Gaping, croaking, gawping, and such, lol, the dude couldn't lie convincingly to a five year old, much less a wife, and heaven help him if he ever tries to play poker, hehehe!

Would be fun to have a second chapter! He tells the ex to piss off, daughter moves in permanently and brings her bestie friend over to play with her daddy! Hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What am I going to do?

I'm gonna keep hammering your daughters cunt every night until she wants to move on. What do you care? We've been separated for months now and the divorce is almost final

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

A surprising plot twist at the end. Absolutely didn't see that coming. Nice touch!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
If I saw

how much that big ass dildo was bigger than anything human, I would have thought fucking her would be like fucking a boot. Not gonna happen. In the end he gets screwed more than once.

nashman1000nashman1000about 3 years ago

I really liked this story. Your writing style is interesting. Plus, sometimes the "story" just drags on, for some writers - as it can often take too long to get to the sex part. Sometimes I give up on some stories because the whole thing gets rather boring. But, I really liked the way this story progressed. Actually, I wish it would continue. But as you wrote it in 2016, I suppose there will be no part two. Anyway, thanks for writing it!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 2 years ago

Don't know why the image of Kenzie Reeves came to my mind ... :-)

4avidreader4avidreaderover 2 years ago

Hi Geronimo, would you please give me a chronological list of the "Damien" series of stories? I have my hopes up for a surprise pregnancy. I definitely want to read the entire series! Thanks in advance for a great time!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

@4avidreader - there isn't any timeline. i only wrote that one scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.