Arin's Inheritance Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly got a twinkle in her eye, leaning back slightly to look into Arin's face. "You can't tell me, huh? Well then, let me check." She reached between their torsos and gave Arin's breast a loving tweak and then slipped her hand downward. Sliding her palm flatly along the curve of Arin's shaven mound, she let her fingers dip into Arin's slit. Her fingers confirmed Arin's arousal, encountering damp, swollen and throbbing pussy lips.

"Well well," Molly exclaimed. "You must certainly do something about this. Go inside the house to the window behind me here. Stand really close to the window, and finger yourself until you cum. If your cum hits the window, don't worry. Because after you finish cumming, press your open pussy against the window glass and rub it up and down. We'll leave your pussy print on the glass, and if any visitor is curious enough to inquire, you'll explain how that mark got there."

Arin blushed the deepest shade of red that Molly had seen yet, as she stood up. The idea clearly excited her as much as it embarrassed her. "Yes, Miss," was all she said as she hurried to obey, entering the house and moving to the window.

Molly turned her chair to admire the view of her wonderful slut toy fingering herself with one hand as she pinched and tugged her nipples with the other. In what seemed like moments, Arin threw her head back and began cumming. Molly could easily hear her scream of release through the window glass.

Molly herself gaped with astonishment at the erotic sight of Arin pulling herself wide open and pressing her cunt against the glass. Her friend's vaginal opening was clearly visible and still rippling as she rubbed up and down on the glass. This was certainly a performance that others should enjoy some time in the future, Molly decided. She also wondered what she could do with the pictures she had taken of Arin earlier.

(to be continued)

12