Arin's Inheritance Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

Molly closed her eyes, focused on this sudden escalation of her pleasure. Her hand, which had been kneading Alice's entire breast, shifted to the region of it's areola and nipple. Molly began tugging, rolling and pinching Alice in this area, trying to help the woman join her in the orgasm that was about to occur. "I'm going to cum!" Molly warned.

Jessica used a fingernail from her currently unoccupied hand to delicately scrape it along Molly's perineum, from her asshole to the bottom opening of her cunt. This action sent Molly over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" Molly screamed as her floodgates burst! Her cunt began to spasm, each contraction jetting pussy juices onto Jessica's chin, neck and torso. Within seconds, Alice's own release seized her frame, shoved over the top by a combination of Arin's mouth and hands, Molly's hand clenching and unclenching at her breast, and the sounds and smell of Molly's orgasm in the chair beside her.

Both women lost track of time as their bodies experienced wave after wave of sensation. Arin and Jessica did their best to prolong the orgasms as much as possible, lustily caressing the hot flesh, and consuming what fluids their mouths could trap.

Finally, Molly shook, and slumped in her chair, her hand falling away from Alice's tit. "Please. Enough, Jessica," she almost whimpered.

Obediently, Jessica slowed her movements, not wanting to shock her Miss with a sudden cessation. Gradually, she withdrew her fingers and lips, and gave Molly's pussy a final, worshipful kiss, then settled back on her knees.

Molly lolled her head to one side to see Alice gently petting Arin's head, and heard her whisper, "Thank you, Arin. That was wonderful."

Arin smiled up at Alice and replied, "You're delicious, Alice. I hope my Miss commands me to do this more often."

Molly caught Arin's eye and winked.

Arin blushed. But after a moment, Arin got a startled look on her face.

"What is it, Arin?" Molly inquired.

"Ummm... I was so preoccupied, Miss, that I didn't notice. I have to pee really badly. May I please?" she begged.

"Yes, my dear slut. But in a special way. Get up and go down the porch steps and wait for instructions. Ladies, let's go over to the porch railing, so we'll have a good view."

The three naked women arose and strolled to the railing, one woman on either side of Molly. They pressed in close against her, spreading the warm of their exposed flesh into hers.

"Come over beneath us, Arin, and lie down on the grass here on your back," Molly instructed, pointing to the grass right below the trio.

Arin complied quickly, the look of urgency growing on her face.

"Now brace your feet and raise your hips up high, and tilt your pelvis toward your face."

Arin braced her feet and shuffled them toward her butt, causing her hips to rise up high as her back arched.

Molly continued with her instructions, "Reach down and grasp your labia. Pull them wide apart enough to show us your pee hole, slut."

Arin flushed a deep red that spread from her cheeks, down her neck and to the top of her chest as she opened and exposed herself to the three pairs of eyes staring down intently at her. This was humiliating indeed.

But Molly, knowing Arin craved such humiliation, added, "OK, my slut girl. Pee like that. And as you start pissing, aim your stream so that it hits your tits and chest. Keep your mouth open, too. I want you to try to hit your mouth and swallow some."

"Will it taste bad, Miss?" Arin asked nervously. She had asked questions like this before, but obviously needed reassurance.

"No dear. It's a lot like sweat, and its also sterile, so you will not hurt yourself by drinking a little," Molly answered.

There was a pause at this point. Molly knew that Arin was struggling to convince her body to start urinating in this strange position. Jessica and Alice were not saying a word, but their eyes were glued avidly to Arin's open cunt. Perhaps they were re-evaluating their opinions about Molly's actions as a Dominant as she commanded Arin to perform like this.

All three women sucked a breath as a tiny yellow fountain began to bubble up out of Arin's pee hole. Once started, the fountain quickly grew, rising up about three inches, and splashing wetly on Arin's pussy lips and mound. Arin tilted her hips fractionally, and the vertical fountain transitioned into a yellow arch of fluid, falling first onto Arin's tummy. As she tilted a tiny bit more, the stream went sideways, striking her left tit.

Arin over-corrected, the urine stream crossing her breastbone to inundate her other tit. Mouth open, Arin tilted her hips again, but this time the piss hit her forehead, causing her to quickly close her eyes as it plastered her forehead and hair wetly. Tilting blindly now, her hips' movements made the yellow fluid course back and forth over her face, some finally entering her mouth. Arin's mouth filled rapidly, and her piss overflowed the corner of her lip to stream down her cheek.

Finally, the stream abated, and the fountain lost its arch and became a dribble, then stopped. Arin held her pose, eyes closed, mouth open. Her onlookers could see the pool of piss still in her mouth as Arin was obviously deciding whether to swallow, or tilt her head and spit it out. An air current rising up along the porch edge carried the fragrant smell of her urine up to the nostrils of the watching women.

Arin made her decision. She closed her mouth. Swallowing motions rippled down her throat. She opened her mouth again, and it was empty. Molly was very proud of her friend, but noticed her face was screwed up slightly as she kept her eyes closed, since piss was pooled on her eyelids.

Molly turned to Jessica and Alice, asking, "Do either of you have a problem with urine?"

"No, Miss," Alice replied promptly.

"Not at all, Miss," Jessica answered. She looked sheepish and continued, "We actually enjoy golden showers, and being made to play with pee."

"Then take some of those tissues," Molly instructed, pointing at a box on a nearby table, "and carefully dab the urine off of Arin's eyes, so she can open them again." She watched the two lovely naked women scamper to do her bidding, grabbing tissues, romping down the steps, and kneeling next to Arin's head to clean off her eyes.

As Arin opened her eyes again, blinking gratefully, Molly called down, "OK, you two. Lick Arin's tits and face clean. Clean off every drop of urine."

Without hesitation, Jessica and Alice shuffled down to the level of Arin's tits and began licking. Molly couldn't see very well looking down from above, so she walked down to stand next to the trio. She watched the women bathing Arin's breasts with long slurping laps of their tongues.

"You can also suck, if you wish," she said kindly.

Jessica looked up at Molly and winked silently. She engulfed Arin's areola and nipple and sucked vigorously. Arin's pupils dilated and she groaned with a mixture of happiness and need.

Alice began licking Arin's face clean, and, loosely interpreting what 'sucking' meant, kissed her on her cheeks and lips, tentatively at first. The kisses soon became passionate as Jessica moved to suckle Arin's other breast. Arin was soon gasping and panting between kisses.

"Let me see now. I've had a wonderful orgasm, and so has Alice. But Jessica and Arin have not cum yet." Pointing at the latter two women, Molly told them, "Get onto your sides in a '69' position, and eat and finger each other until you both climax."

Arin flipped onto her side as Jessica stretched out alongside her. Each woman raised her upper leg to let the other have access to her pussy. Their heads starting bobbing as they made sucking sounds at each other's labia. Fingers wiggled into warm, wet vaginal passages. Their tits pressed against each other's lower belly as they struggled to work their tongues as deep as possible. They could not articulate with their mouths' full, but still could produce moaning and keening sounds in their throats as they dined.

Jessica yanked her head away from Arin's pussy long enough to gasp, "Oh fuck, Arin! That's fantastic!" She renewed her vigorous cunnilingus on the fragrant pussy under her nose.

Arin was not saying much, but Molly could see that her toes were curling in delight, and her hips were grinding against Jessica's face.

"Alice, we should not be passively watching this," Molly decided. "Kneel down behind Arin, and play with her tit and ass, while I attend to Jessica."

Alice knelt. "Any suggestions of what you would like me to do, Miss?"

"Yes. Give her some soft but encouraging spanks on her ass, and gently scratch a fingertip over her ass hole. She also likes have her tit grasped at the areola, so you can press and roll it and her nipple as you stretch them out. Like this," Molly explained as she demonstrated the movement on Jessica's visible tit. Jessica moaned loudly into Arin's cunt as this was done.

Alice set to work on Arin. Molly swatted Jessica's ass, making her twitch slightly. But when Molly started rubbing Jessica's asshole with a fingertip, the woman wriggled her hips so much that she was grinding her cunt against Arin's slurping mouth.

This tableau of the four naked women playing together on the green grass last several minutes. Ultimately, Jessica detached her mouth from Arin's cunt long enough to howl, "I'm cumming!!" Arin had been sucking her clit at that moment, so she was caught unawares as Jessica's cunt began spraying her chin with cunt juice. She quickly clamped her mouth over Jessica's pussy and sucked and swallowed greedily.

Jessica had her back arched slightly as she came, and had thrown her head back a bit in ecstasy. Arin got so excited to be drinking Jessica's cum that she herself started cumming while still sucking on Jessica. Therefore, she could give no warning as her pussy starting spraying Jessica's face. Jessica was still too caught up in her own orgasm to react. Her face got drenched.

Alice and Molly smiled at each other over the quivering mass of female flesh between them, pleased to see this outcome. Arin and Jessica clung to each other for quite some time, shaking in post-orgasmic aftershocks, and trying to get their breathing back to normal. Finally, they released their close embrace, and sprawled on their backs in the warm sun.

Molly looked down at herself, and at the three other women. Everyone was covered in sweat and cunt juices – Jessica worst of all – and there were smudges of grass stains here and there from kneeling or writhing. If truth be told, there were even some traces of Arin's urine in a few places.

"OK, everyone up," Molly ordered. "It's time for a nice refreshing swim in the pond."

The faces of the three submissives lit up with delight, and with whoops of joy they raced to the pond and plunged into its clear, inviting waters. Molly joined them, and everyone swam, splashed and played until cooling waters drove them back out onto the lawn to lay themselves down on some towels to dry off in the warm sunshine.

Later, up on the porch, Jessica and Alice dressed to leave. They knelt in front of Molly to submissively kiss her foot, in thanks. Addressing them, Molly said, "You two were wonderful today. I know Arin also enjoyed your presence immensely." Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Arin nodding vigorously in agreement. "You will definitely be invited back very soon."

"Miss, may I speak?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, my girl, you may speak freely," Molly replied. She enjoyed referring to this ravishing playmate as her girl.

Jessica also smiled brightly at hearing the words 'my girl' from Molly's lips. "I don't wish to sound too forward, but if it pleases you, Miss, perhaps next time we could stay for the whole weekend? And perhaps if you want me to, I could show how Arin's aunt used some of her toys on us?"

"That was stated very diplomatically, Jessica," Molly said with a smile. Jessica turned a delicate shade of pink at the compliment. "I remember asking you when we met if you could put up with my lack of experience as a Domme, and help me. I know that all three of you probably have darker cravings that are not being met yet. So yes, I think that's an excellent idea."

"Thank you, Miss. But please do not sell yourself short – you said I could speak freely. You certainly show remarkable instincts as a Dominant, as we have seen. You also radiate feelings of care and fairness, making us – I think I can speak for the others – trust and respect you more and more and make us even more happy to submit to you."

It was Molly's turn to blush slightly at hearing this praise. "Thank you," she said, with a voice choked with emotion. Raising Jessica and Alice to their feet, she and Arin both kissed them tenderly, and then watched the women return to their car. Everyone waved as the women pulled away.

Turning to Arin, she asked, "Did Jessica speak for you in what she declared, Arin?"

Arin, sank to her knees and embraced Molly's hips with both hands, pressing herself against Molly's legs, saying, "Oh, Molly!" Nothing more needed to be said.

(to be continued)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers
12