Arizona Sunset

Story Info
Young father dates a neighbor.
1.7k words
4
38.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 9 months ago, a young dad, recently divorced, moved back home to live with his mom, Carol, who is a neighbor of ours. She is a mature hot blonde and had been a good neighbor. Her son's name is Bobby and he has two young daughters ages 4 & 5. Bobby is about 6', 160 lbs, brown hair, green eyes, and very handsome. His girls are super cute with dark hair.

Bobby would bring the girls to our community swimming pool and see me there while I was swimming and sunning. From time to time, when I had the grandkids over, the kids loved playing together and we would talk while in the water watching the kids swim. Bobby was bummed out by his separation from his wife and was hoping to reconcile at some point. He had experienced the heart-break of divorce twice in his life. Both his grandparents and his parents had divorced and he was hoping to break that pattern. Bobby was purposely not dating so that there would be no obstacles to reconciliation with his ex-wife.

During our conversations, it became apparent that Bobby was checking me out, especially when I wore this one white bathing suit. When this suit got wet it became transparent to the point that my gumdrop nipples were clearly visible. I never wore this suit around the kids or my grandkids. I reserved it for only when my husband or Bobby when we were alone at the pool. From time to time I would even remove the liner from the crotch of the suit to spice things up even more. My pussy is shaved so there was no pubic hair to peek through the suit but it molded to the folds of my vagina and did not leave much to the imagination. As time went along Bobby became more flirtatious and would tell me how he missed physical intimacy with his estranged wife.

One day while we were talking, I asked him about a good location to watch an Arizona sunset. He suggested that a hike to the top of a mountain near the Arizona State University would be an ideal spot. It is called Hayden Butte aka "A" Mountain. It has a great view of the football stadium and campus. In addition there is a good view of Tempe Town Lake and it is on the flight path for Sky Harbor Airport. Since he attended college there he volunteered to give me a personal tour. I decided to take him up on his offer and we decided to go on a Saturday evening. The plan was to ride the Light Rail, have dinner at a pasta and wine bar and then we would hike to the top of "A" Mountain. After watching the sunset we would close the night with coffee and a cupcake at a specialized bake shop.

On Saturday afternoon, I took a shower and shave my pussy smooth. I decided to wear a cotton sundress and sandals but I took along a small bag for my hiking shoes and a few other items. I purposely decided not to wear a bra or panties but did take some essentials like baby oil, a small amount of make up, cell phone and a purse. I wasn't sure how this evening was going to unfold but I felt ready for anything.

We drove to the Light Rail in Bobby's truck and rode the rail to Tempe. We enjoyed a nice early dinner at the pasta bar and headed over to the trail's beginning. I changed into my walking shoes and tried to give Bobby every opportunity to view the goodies that lie beneath my dress. I headed up the trail with Bobby directly behind me. I knew that the material of the dress was thin enough that you could see the silhouette of my naked body with the right lighting angle. I went first up the trail. At every opportunity I would bend over and purposely give Bobby a full view. Yes, I was doing my best to seduce the hell out of this young man. Once we reached the crest, we found a comfortable rock and waited for the sun to set. Bobby had his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

The sunset was starting and it was spectacular. There were a few clouds and the suns rays burst through in a fiery gold color. As the light rays dispersed among the clouds, light orange, pink and red rays streaked across the sky. The colors then faded into the pale gray blue of the evening.

While viewing the setting sun, I moved my hand to his crotch and unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. It quickly hardened to my touch. It was an average cock in terms of length and thickness but beautiful none the less and surely full of cum. Bobby was anticipating my next move so he pulled his shirt high up on his chest and pushed his pants to his knees to prepare a place for his sperm to land. I lay my head on his stomach only inches from the head of his cock still watching the sunset. I could feel his agony in a desire to spray his seed, but not wanting the exhilaration to end. I pushed his rod forward to a perpendicular of his body. Then with an open palm I rubbed the dorsal veins from the base of his shaft to the head. I did this for several minutes knowing it would feel great but almost impossible for him to ejaculate. I could feel him clenching the cheeks of his ass trying to get off.

After a few minutes and with the sun almost set, we kissed and it became more passionate and included some French kissing where our tongues were dancing inside of each other's mouths. I removed the baby oil and squirted some over his cock. This time I wrapped my hand completely around his penis and started to stroke him. It took only a couple of minutes and he exploded all over my hand, his stomach and thighs with some cum landing a few feet ahead of us on a cactus. I took a baby wipe out of my bag and cleaned up his mess as best that I could but ultimately his cock went back in his pants a little wet.

We carefully retreated back down the trail in the darkness. I stumbled once but Bobby kept me from falling but not until he got a hand full of my ass and pussy. We then headed to that small bakery where we shared a huge cupcake and each had a latte. We rode the Light Rail back to his truck. There were not many people on the train and I let him run his hand up my thigh to my hairless pussy and play with me. On the way home I asked Bobby to stop at a liquor store. I purchased a chilled bottle of white wine and plastic wine glasses. When we got to our housing area, we went into the pool area and popped the cork. He toasted me for giving him a much needed and gratifying hand job.

While we sat on the chaise lounges drinking the wine I began to feel very warm and wet between my legs. I went over to him and unzipped his pants and once again exposing his cock. Taking his young penis into my mouth I proceeded to give him a blow job. In just a few minutes, he came and I swallowed every drop of his cum. I wanted to be fucked but feared being interrupted by a neighbor. At first I thought I could sit on his cock and use my dress to cover us. The more I thought about that if someone did come by it would be pretty obvious what we were doing. I took Bobby by the hand and lead him to our home. Hubby was already asleep so we headed into the living room. I put on some music on the big screen TV with the Pandora application. We moved the large ottoman out of the way and lay down on the plush area rug. I removed my dress and spread my legs and motioned for Bobby to come and feast on my wet pussy. He took off all of his clothes and while on his stomach pushed his face into my wanting married pussy. Bobby changed up several times by using tongue and fingers and working my clit to a good orgasm. He emerged from between my thighs with my juices spread all over his face. He rose to his knees and positioned his erection at the entrance to my slick wet tunnel. Still on my back, he entered me slowly and then started to ram me and push me across the area rug. Grabbing him by the ass I found his ass hole and inserted one of my fingers while I played with my clit with the other hand.

His pace slowed as I felt he wanted to enjoy me a bit longer. I was getting close to another orgasm but Bobby was working on number three. I wondered how much spunk he could possibly have left. All of a sudden I could feel his warmth inside of me. Riding him quickly so he did not go soft and massaging my clit I went over the top and it was great.

Bobby and I lay on the rug for a good half an hour playing and exploring each others bodies. We both knew there was nothing left in either of us but the warm embraces and fondling still felt wonderful. Bobby then got up, dressed and went across the driveway to his Mom's house.

I slid into bed with hubby naked. I started to tell him all the juicy details of my Arizona sunset adventure hoping for a morning fuck. He told me not to waste my time that he had gotten up during the night and passed by the living room and watched Bobby and I until we both came. He went on to say that the pictures were still fresh in his mind and more than enough to give me a great morning romp. He was right!!