All Comments on 'Arizona Sunset'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This story has some issues...

This story has some issues: 1st - A divorced man that had the custody of two small daughters, is rare and almost only happens if the mother wants to live her life free of attachements and responsibilities...so how in hell did this man expected to resume his failed and more than finished marriage? 2nd - The character of her husband: he wasn't ever present, just like a ghost, a shadow...So their marriage wasn't a marriage at all...just two people living together, almost never talking, each one living as they liked and see fit, no justifications, no previous talkings, no consensus...she also could be a widow, a divorcee, single mother, her character fit all these roles...3rd - Maybe her husband is fucking the young dad's mother, a "mature hot blonde", as she said...Too much unanswered questions for a short story...2*

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
CHEATERS CUM IN ALL SIZES AND DESCRIPTIONS

and can live close by. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A rather cold and passionless book report.

Why did you bother? A missed opportunity for a romantic story about a single father hooking up with a single mature woman who could love and respect him and his children. And so many possibilities, where the older woman replaces the wife, or the older woman helps him regain his pride and dignity for a future wife, or the older woman actually facilitates his understanding and reconciliation with the ex-wife.

What you gave us is just ugly and selfish, and can only diminish any chances he and his daughters have for regaining their mother and family.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
This wasn't a loving wife story.

The author had the slut be married only so he could post the story in LW. She could just as easily be single. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

great story and LW .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Once again, not a LW story.

And this really wasn't a story. More like an opening paragraph. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

terrible story not worth reading

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Sorry but

The lack of a real plot and no character development hit this one hard. I'd be struggling to give it a 1* It's not even erotic.

However!!!

It does have a wife and she is engaged in fun outside her marriage so it is a LW story contrary to those opinionated idiots that don't understand the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff...

For the cuck trolls who are bashing this story saying it does not belong in the loving wives category.... might I remind you of this minor point; the description of the loving wives category clearly states... Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Why then do you find it necessary to criticize this author for posting to this category.

The husband of the woman knew full well what she was up to... and was good with it. This was extramarital adventures pure and simple. I detect a bunch of bitter old men who are angry that they were cheated on twenty or so years ago by a woman who found a better piece of dick and a more capable lover and she left that sorry individual high and dry. You are now sitting out there in the safety of the glow of your computers with pants down to your shorts... beating on three to four inches of pathetic soggy, 60 something year old dick and ready to hate anyone who reinforces the notion that YOU sir simply suck as a lover and are completely inadequate. I give this author five for having the cast iron balls to stand up to you limp-dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
must have

hit his head, the idiot who posted good stuff i would rather be a troll then a retard like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed your writing very much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing like a good old willing cuckold tale to keep the wheels turning in loving wives.

Seems like the cuckies are getting all riled up. So sorry.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

I absolutely love Hotwife stories and this was a good one! I sure do love my Hotwife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous