All Comments on 'Arkansas: The Story of Kelly'

by impulse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well-written

Articulate and sexy as all hell! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Speechless

I've been reading Literotica for years and have never been so amazed, enthralled, and mentally erotically stimulated as by this short story.

The details, artistic license, well developed writing style, and erotic adventure truly come together as a work of art. I'll be reading all your stories from now on.

Diego

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING.....

nuff said....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting and satisfying

thumbs up for this one ^_^

LB

impulseimpulseover 19 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

I was actually a bit less than optimistic that readers would find the less erotic beginning of the story to their taste. I stand corrected and encouraged. I have always thought that erotic literature should have merit beyond simple arousal of the primal urge. I share these experiences as a way to preserve the memories and relive the encounters. Knowing that others enjoy my writing is, simply, a bonus. I thank you all for reading and commenting. I hope I can meet your standards again in the future. Once again, I am amazed that this was the most popular of the stories I have submitted. It buoys my faith in humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
kick ass

As a hitchhiker who loves erotic lit this rules, great detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It could have been really good up Until you came, then you came again, and then again, and again, that turned a hot, believable story into an unbelievable one! Shame.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
Impulse you write hot stories

I enjoyed this story and one other that you wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous