Arkansas: The Story of Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
impulse
impulse
4 Followers

She fell back onto the ground and drew in air. She looked at me as I dropped to my knees over her. She raised her knees and spread her legs widely. She looked at me with begging eyes as she touched her clit with her fingers.

"I want to cum again.' she pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to fuck you just yet..."

She interrupted and said, sternly "Then lick it." I was overjoyed to obey. Now I could taste her. She was soaking wet as I pressed my mouth to her. I wanted to feel the flesh of her inner thing on my face, so I turned to the side. She began to rub herself against the side of my face. She was going to rub her pussy on whatever part of me that was closest. I turned back, and she instructed me to push my tongue deep into her. I did, and she pushed her clit lightly to the tip of my nose. I turned my head side to side to rub her clit, while twisting my tongue in her pussy. Her breathing was picking up again.

"Suck my clit now" she ordered, "and watch your nose." She began to gyrate again as I held her clit between my lips as best as I could. She quickly began to tense up. She arched her back so only her feet and shoulders touched the ground. Her pussy was the highest point of her body in this position. I supported her ass with my hands and pressed my mouth hard between her legs as I sucked her clit in and out of the pinch of my lips. Her body arched more as she came. I never let my mouth away from her until she relaxed.

By this time, I was nearly ready to cum again. I wasted no more time. Pushing her knees almost to her chest, I penetrated her. She never lost a beat. She was already headed back toward orgasm. Our rhythms matched perfectly.

"Do you like my pussy?" she whimpered.

"Oh yes" I said with a tremor in my voice.

"And my tits?"

"OH God!" was all I could reply. With each thrust I was now pumping what was left of my fluids into her. I thrust firmly a few more times, then began to slowly slide deeply into her and almost all the way back out.

She raised her arms and said, "Pull me on top of you." I did and lay back on the ground myself. She began to writhe on top of me. Her boned almost hurt against my loins, but I could feel her taking control of her own orgasm. It kept me hard knowing this. I could feel her twitch inside and I could feel myself swell. Her lips raised into a vicious looking sneer as she began to concentrate only on herself. She thrust back and forth like I was a tool designed to stimulate her pussy. She held her weight with one hand on my stomach and leaned forward to grind her clit into me. This allowed her hair to spill over my chest and face. I couldn't believe it. I was going to cum before her again. It seemed almost simultaneous, in reality. I felt the contractions, but I don't know that anything came out. She lifted up a few inches, leaving as much of my dick exposed and froze in place. I looked at her pussy as I felt the walls clamp down on me. She cried out while not moving a muscle other than those between her legs. One last cry and she collapsed on me.

She lies on top of me for some time after. Eventually, she said she wished she could camp out with me but, and then a pause, but she had to be with her husband soon. She offered to take me further. We were still twenty miles from where her path and mine diverged, but I declined. It seemed the right time to part ways. I helped her gather her clothes, and kissed her goodbye. She looked at me like a girlfriend after a mutual break-up.

She started her car up as I stood there, next to my backpack. She rolled down her window. Her face looked like an angel's. I wanted to fall in love with her. It would be so easy.

"My name is Kelly." she said and pulled her chin back with a sassy shift of her shoulders.

"Goodbye, Kelly. I'm Wyatt."

She put a knuckle to her lips and looked as if she might tear up. My mouth dropped open as she said goodbye to me. She spun her wheels as she pulled away, kicking dirt on my backpack and me. I laughed.

As she disappeared, I dropped to the ground. The sun was blazing now. I had to walk at least a mile to get back to the road where we turned off. I slung my pack over my shoulders and began walking. I could have walked all day and into the night. I could think about only her. I had another ride in minutes. The guy was an insurance salesman. I don't know what he said to me, but it consisted of a lot of words. He took me all the way to Little Rock, where he was turning north. It was exactly where she'd have dropped me. I turned south and continued on my way.

Somewhere out there...

God bless you, Kelly.

impulse
impulse
4 Followers
12