All Comments on 'Arlene Ch. 2'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KeoniHIKeoniHIalmost 20 years ago
Another good story !!

I did not vote on the frrst half of this story because the 2 ran together ;-) ! The more I read yours ( and others ) stories here I have been thinking of learning a lot more about this subject even to the point of doing staged hypnosis or just helping others @ no charge haha!

Can you tell us where and for how long it took for you to learn how to be a hypknosised? I realize that the training goes on each year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it, but one problem.

I loved this! The sex was well written, and I like your clear prose. But I did have trouble with one part that really threw me out of the story.

"Philip, pull out of Arlene’s ass and roll her over. Make love to her in the missionary position."

Cross contamination = DO NOT WANT. Other than that, I like this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape?

I do not see this as rape. Arlene was very open to the process. She came to him for his help, knowing hypnosis would be involved. Phillip had been hypnotized before by Prof. Lorry and consented to be again. I think it is likely that Phillip had 'Mommy' issues. Many men can only see their wives as mommies after they give birth and no longer as wives or women. Certainly not sexual beings. Prof. Lorry helped with that. He could have just given the command to 'fuck mommy arlene', but he didn't. No, I think this is a well written, if incomplete, story. Not that it matters since you don't seem to post submissions anymore and there are no recent comments here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous