All Comments on 'Arlo Ch. 03'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1over 9 years ago
wow

I hate to pick up a new story and have to wait for the next installment. Wow interesting, woke up at three this morning to see if this chapter was online, now have to wait another day for chapter four, or longer depending. Love how you express your imagination. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read the story before

I feel like i've read this story before. Its a good story btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a disappointment!

Waited with baited breath to see if chapter 3 would be available today only to be met with this sad mess. This story had the potential to be sweet, and poignant instead it turned tawdry and bitter. Arlo has been turned into this sex crazed, pathetic caricature with no backbone, and worse yet he hurt Jake. That big sweetheart of a man did not deserve to have his feelings betrayed. Redemption of Arlo in this readers eyes will be difficult for you to attain.

DonRDonRover 9 years ago
Good story but...

This is a good story and I Iook forward to more. Seems some of the of the commenters don't realize sometimes people backslide when addictions are involved. It's unfortunate but it happens, especially I think when domestic violence is part of the equation, and it makes this story perhaps uncomfortably real. Real life isn't always HEA. I will think positive for Arlo. Remember Wings of Gray also was not HEA, but eventually had an alternate ending and I don't if that was due to reader pressure or not. Please keep going Gweall. Thanks

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
People...

Sigh

Real life doesent work like the movies and your fantasies. Everything isn't always roses and champagne. Real life is ugly , it hurts, and makes you mad and sad. It also makes you happy and optimistic it makes you smile and believe in beautiful things. This story is a refreshing reminder that all is not always glitter and gold. And we have to sometimes work to get what we want and need for our inner happiness.

I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but I know it takes work to get there. Loving your story. Plz continue.

GweallGweallover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments (both constructive and supportive, not so much the plain rude ones...) I'd like to point out that I wrote this story many years ago and I'm only reposting it by request, and so that I can get all of my work on Literotica eventually. So while I appreciate any kind of feedback, the ending to this is already set in stone (and has been for about three or four years now). However I do take all feedback into consideration during future writing :)

~Gweall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would just like to say that I love all the stories you have ever written and I don't care what nobody else Thinks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope we're not expected to *respect* Arlo?

shirohshirohover 7 years ago
to the last comment about respect

The way I see it, we are not expected to do anything with these stories and their characters. They are stories, and charaters, and it is all. If you don't like some character, is ok.

I think this author is remarkable, rather because of the character's life issues than their merit or values. They are very credible to my eyes. And, I do respect people like Arlo, basically because they fight their battles. Domestic violence does happen, independent of the gender of the couples. Alcoholism happens. It is very hard to overcome each one but is even harder if they happen at the same time. The last thing that people like Arlo need is being judged. They need support, and, yes, respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous