All Comments on 'Arm Chair Theatre Pt. 02 - The Play'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
m2mm2mabout 4 years ago
Loving Charlotte and Jo

What a nice job. It seems like I know these two after reading your story!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Style is a bit rough and ready, with plenty of spelling and punctuation errors. And the plot, such as it is, is totally unbelievable. But it's cute, and very hot. Somehow it works!

Back2eggBack2eggabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. The first story was based on two girls who got it on at our theatre group. I received lots of emails from lesbians begging for more! Alas I didn't have a story but remembered when we put on the play 'Steaming' . There were many stories of girls taking liberties with each other naked on stage. I can't vouch for the varasity of the rumours as it was an all girl cast and crew and all men were locked out of rehearsals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES