Arm Chair Theatre Pt. 02 - The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene came and I decided to keep my robe on as my pussy was red and puffy and had obviously cum. We all went out and waved to the crowd as the house lights went up. The rest of the cast brought me forward as it had been announced that I was a last-minute stand-in at the beginning of the show.

I stood centre stage as I received my applause and bowed. My hands went in the air to point for some deserved credit of the sound and lighting people and when they were high in the air I was suddenly taken from behind. Three naked girls from the cast held me and stripped my robe off leaving me standing naked centre stage.

A big roar went up as the crowd saw me naked. I asked the girls to let me go as they feared I'd run. They left me and I stood before my audience naked, letting them see all, even turning and spreading my legs slightly so they could see my ass.

I was addicted and waved and posed until I had drained every drop of applause possible from the people as the rest of the cast stood back and smiled.

The play moved south and was a great success and I even got my equity card. We went out to celebrate but we thought we'd take a play in first. We were standing in line and Charlotte turned to me and smiled.

"Cold tonight," she mused blowing into her hands.

Not long after I felt her hand on my bottom slowly stroking it over my short skirt. I smiled as I guessed her next move correctly. Her hand went down between my legs and searched around for a way into my panties. She fumbled about a while before stopping and then looking at me with a big smile.

"You've no panties on!" She exclaimed.

I smiled back at her, "No, and that's how it's going to be when I'm with you from now on. I want you to have access to my pussy whenever and wherever you want. I'll never be embarrassed about love again."

And with that, we kissed.

12