Army Fun Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz smiled & said, "Sure stud! I do bite, if ya want me to!" He laughed as she got in the car. Before she could buckle her seatbelt, he pulled her close for a kiss & hug. She hugged him back tightly. When he broke the kiss, she said, "I've missed you so much, Shane."

"I've missed you too, baby. Ready for some fun?" he asked as he patted a velvet pouch sitting on the console between the seats. She nodded & then buckled her seatbelt. They left the park & drove to the same motel as last time. Shane went into the motel office to pay for the room & get a key. Liz reapplied her lip gloss while she waited for him to come back outside. When he did, he motioned for her to get out of the car as he walked to the back of the car and popped open the trunk. He took out a black canvas bag then closed it again. He grabbed the velvet pouch then locked the car. He looked at her lovingly and said, "Same room as last time, baby. I requested it if no one else was using it. It was available." She smiled as he took her hand & they walked to room number ten.

He unlocked the door and let her go inside first. She flipped on the lights & placed her purse on the stand by the TV. She went into the bathroom & turned the heater on while he placed his bag on the bed & turned on the other heater. He locked the door & closed the window blinds and curtains. Liz took her coat off & hung it on the hook on the wall. She turned to Shane and said, "I have a surprise for you, hon. I'll be right back." She went into the bathroom with her purse and closed the door. She changed into the new teddy, folded her clothes & put them on the shelf above the toilet. She opened the door a crack and asked him, "Are you ready for your surprise babe?" He nodded yes, and she told him to close his eyes. She waited until he did then opened the door & padded barefoot to stand in front of him. "Open your eyes, handsome." she said softly as she took his hands in hers.

When Shane opened his eyes, he felt like his breath had been stolen. She looked so beautiful standing there in that black lacy teddy with the tiny matching panties, both adorned with a single tiny red bow. He could clearly see the dark circles of her areolas and the points of her nipples, as well as the smooth pale skin of her shaved pussy. The blood rushed to his groin in anticipation. He pulled her close & took a nipple into his mouth through the thin fabric. Liz tipped her head back & placed her hands on his shoulder as she moved to straddle his legs. His right hand slipped down her butt & into her panties, squeezing her cheeks gently as he suckled on her nipple. She lowered herself down so her pussy was on his leg. She slowly started rubbing herself against him.

He could feel her moistness as she gyrated against his leg. He had her stand and he quickly undressed. His throbbing cock was stiff and swollen, moisture gathering at the tip. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked him gently, the moisture gathering on her palm each time she rubbed the head of his shaft. He pushed the straps of her teddy off her shoulders and slid it down over her breasts & belly & hips until it hit the floor. Her panties quickly followed. When she stood before him completely naked, he pulled her to him in a tight embrace, his throbbing cock sandwiched between them. Shane kissed her deeply as he backed her toward the bed until her legs hit it & she sat on it. He pushed her back to lay on the bed and lay beside her, his arms around her tightly, his tongue dueling intimately with hers in a deep passionate kiss full of his love for her and hers for him.

He moved over her and she spread her legs in an open invitation, which he quickly accepted as he moved his kisses down her neck, pausing to suckle gently beneath her ears. He continued kissing a trail down over her shoulder & across her chest, then down to her nipples, squeezing her breasts together so he could take both nipples into his mouth at once. She rubbed her hands all over his shoulders as he made his way down her belly, leaving a slick wet trail of kisses from her breasts to her belly button. He continued moving down over her tummy. He paused at the sleek bald flesh of her shaved pussy and placed a wet kiss at the top, above her clit. She tried to raise her hips but he held her down with a gentle hand on her hip.

She whimpered in need, and he moved down a little so he could fully see the object of his desire, her moist pouting pussy. He gently spread open her fleshy lips with his thumbs to reveal her swollen wet clit. He lightly flicked his tongue over the very tip of her clit, sending shivers up her spine. She moaned softly, urging him to do more. He applied a little more pressure to her clit with a sweep of his tongue and her hips bucked up off the bed. He placed his whole mouth over her clit & pussy and began tongue-fucking her hard & fast. Her hands went to the back of his head, pressing him into her more as he slid his fingers into her pussy to fuck her g-spot. He could taste her juices flowing as his fingers hit her spot. Within moments, she was gushing. Her fluids were leaking out over her anus & puddling on the bed.

His own fluids were slowly oozing from the tip of his cock as he practically humped the bed while finger-fucking Liz's juicy cunt. She pulled him up & kissed him deeply as she wrapped her hand around his weeping cock, guiding it into her wet hole. He pressed in and slid in to the hilt with one push. They both sighed with pleasure as they became one again. He stayed still for a few moments, just savoring the delicious feeling of her convulsing muscles wrapped tight around his hard throbbing shaft. He began moving slowly within her, his arms wrapped tight around her body. He kissed her passionately, showing her how much he loved her. She could taste herself in his kiss and it drove her wild. She raised her hips slightly, urging him to move faster. She met each of his thrusts perfectly as his balls slapped against her ass. The rhythm increased as he thrust harder & deeper & faster within her, her moans & whimpers increasing in volume as her orgasm approached.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cummmm!" Shane growled in her ear, causing her to moan louder. Within a few moments, he stiffened his back with his pelvis tight against hers as the cum spurted from his throbbing cock deep inside her wet cunt. She felt the pulsing and her own orgasm hit hard and he felt her muscles tighten around him. Her nails dug into his bare back & shoulders while she held her breath as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body, leaving her breathless & trembling. Shane collapsed atop her and kissed her gently as they both regained their composure. "I love you, baby girl." he said softly.

"I love you too Shane, with all my heart." Liz replied as she hugged him tightly. Shane slowly withdrew from her once his cock softened, and as he pulled out, his cock was followed by a gush of her fluid as well as his own cum, to make a puddle on the bed.

"You just squirted, baby! I love it!!" he said as he kissed the tip of her nose happily. She blushed and wiggled her ass when she felt the liquid seeping out of her pussy & down the crack of her ass. She moaned & giggled as they lay there cuddling & resting in the afterglow of their love-making. He reached over to the nightstand by the bed and checked the time on his phone. Seeing that it was well after 6 pm, he said, "Baby, its time we got dressed & got you back home so you don't get in trouble."

She looked at him & pouted then said, "I wish I didn't have to leave you again. I hate being apart from you, Shane. I want to be with you always, not just once in a while, when we can arrange it."

"I want the same, baby. I have a gift for you today, and I hope you will accept it because it shows just how much I love you. I have never given a gift like this to any other girl. You mean the world to me, baby." He got up from the bed & took his wallet from the dresser, opened it, and took out his white gold wedding band, then replaced the wallet on the dresser. He laid back on the bed & took Liz's hand, placing the ring gently in her hand & closing her fingers around it. He kissed her fingers tenderly & said, "I want you to have this ring, baby. I don't wear it anymore. I love you and want you to wear it, on your necklace with your band. I know you will take good care of it." Then he kissed her deeply before going to the bathroom & getting damp washcloths so they could clean up.

Liz was surprised, and definitely speechless at his loving gift of his wedding ring. Tears formed in her eyes, and one leaked out to creep slowly down her cheek. She didn't know what to say. "I promise to take excellent care of this ring, Shane. I will treasure it always, and keep it close to my heart. I love you very much!" she said just before she kissed him deeply. He smiled as he helped her off the bed so they could clean up & get dressed. They straightened the room and bed, turned off the lights and left the motel, planning to get together again a few days later.

That night, as Liz was getting ready for bed, she couldn't help but look at the ring Shane had given her. She smiled and held it tight in her fist, close to her heart as she thought back on her visit with him. She brought the ring to her lips and kissed it as she got into bed, falling asleep with the ring in her hand & a smile on her face. The next few days passed uneventfully. As the date they had planned drew closer, Liz's excitement grew. That morning, she woke with a smile and her whole body thrummed with anticipation as she thought of the her upcoming visit with Shane. She got out of bed & took a shower, making sure to shave herself well, since she knew he loved when her pussy was totally bald & baby smooth. She also made sure to apply her favorite perfume in all the right places. He loved that particular scent of her perfume and she made sure to wear it every time they met.

Liz toweled her hair & used her blow dryer on it, styling it the way he loved it best, loose & flowing softly around her face & down her back, sort of a wind-blown look. She went to her closet and chose a pair of denim shorts, her black cami-bra and a green tank top. She also grabbed a pair of socks and black lace panties. She thought about going commando & leaving the underwear behind but decided to wear them anyhow. She wouldn't have them on long anyway, she thought with a devilish smile on her face. She used a soft tissue to wipe both rings on her necklace, polishing them well, then got dressed. She glanced at the clock. It said 10:45 am. She was to meet Shane at 11:30 at McDonalds downtown. She made sure she had her vibe and phone in her purse, slid on her sneakers and left the house to walk to McDonalds.

Twenty minutes later, she arrived at the McDonalds parking lot. She looked around and saw his car parked over in the corner but he wasn't in it. She went inside and saw him in line getting his lunch so she quietly snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. He turned round and smiled when he saw her. He asked her if she was hungry or would like anything, and she said, "a cheeseburger, fries and bottled water would be fine dear, thank you."

He added those items to his order and stepped aside so other customers could place their orders. He kept his arm around Liz and she had her arm around his waist as well. While they were waiting for the food, an elderly couple came to the counter, and the old woman glanced their way and smiled, then nudged her husband & said just loud enough for Shane & Liz to hear her say, "Ahh, young love...so sweet!"

Shane and Liz both smiled and he kissed her forehead tenderly as she gave him a wink & smile. A moment later, their meal tray was given to them and they went to a corner booth and sat down to eat. They chatted about what they each did since their last visit, finished eating and tossed their wrappings in the trash before leaving the restaurant & getting in the car. He handed her a blindfold and had her put it on. She didn't ask any questions, just put the black blindfold over her eyes after she fastened her seatbelt. She felt him kiss her before he started the car.

Shane drove them to a special place that he had found. When he pulled into the location he had found, he told her to stay put for a moment and not to take the blindfold off. Liz heard him get out of the car. She heard him open the trunk then close it a moment later. A couple of minutes passed before she heard him open her door and take her hand in his to help her out of the car. He kissed her as he made sure the blindfold was secure then led her away from the car. He told her to lift her leg up & step over an obstacle in the way and she felt it against her leg. It was what felt like a tree trunk or large branch. She could hear birds chirping and wind blowing through the leaves of trees. Liz could smell fresh moist earth and wildflowers in the air.

After a short walk of about 30 steps, Shane had her stop walking and stand still. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, still not removing the blindfold. After a few delicious moments of kissing, Shane broke the kiss and Liz felt him kneel down. His hands slid slowly down her hips & legs to her feet. He took her hands & placed them on his shoulders for balance as he slowly lifted first one foot to remove her shoe, then the other foot & shoe. Once he had her shoes off, he stood and removed her blindfold. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, smiling. Shane had a red checkered blanket laid out in a small clearing in the woods. On the blanket was a picnic basket, partially opened so she could see a bottle of wine and 2 glasses peeking out. She wondered what other surprises were concealed in that basket.

He removed his own shoes and pulled her down onto the blanket, hugging & kissing her deeply as he did. She eagerly returned the embrace and kisses. She felt his hands slide up her thighs and cup her ass pulling her as close to him as he could, which enabled her to feel how aroused he was. When she felt the ridge of his cock against her, she immediately got a tingling sensation between her legs. His hand wandered down between her thighs, and she knew he could feel the heat and moistness radiating off of her tingling pussy. His hand slid inside the leg of her shorts & pushed under her panties to slip between her swollen folds. His thumb immediately found the hardened bud of her clit and began rubbing it gently as he slipped a finger into her wet tunnel.

Without withdrawing his hand from her sheath, he gently helped her lay back on the blanket. He removed his hand & slid her shorts & panties off of her. The warm breeze felt deliciously sinful against her wet flesh as Shane's hand & fingers returned to her dripping flesh and probed deeply into her womanhood, seeking and finding her pleasure spot immediately. He gently kissed her, deeply & passionately as his hand continued slipping in and out of her sheath in a steady rhythm, bringing her closer and closer to her release. After a few moments, he broke the kiss. They were both breathless as she reached her hand down to his waist & deftly unfastened his pants. She reached her hand under the waistband of his boxers & wrapped her fingers around his hard throbbing cock. She slowly stroked him from base to tip over & over again. Liz could feel the moisture leaking from the tip with each stroke of her hand.

With one finger, she spread the fluid around the head of his cock then brought her finger to her mouth, sucking his juices from her skin with a soft moan of delight. He smiled then kissed her again, tasting the faint saltiness of his pre-cum on her tongue. He slowly slid his hand from between her legs, trailing his wet fingers up her belly, pushing her shirt up with it til her breasts were exposed. He had her sit up & unhooked her bra, then lifted both her bra & shirt up over her head & tossed them on top of her shorts & panties. She was laying there completely nude while he was still dressed except for his pants being unfastened with his cock exposed.

"It's your turn to undress now, lover!" she said to him with a twinkle in her eyes. He smiled, stood & quickly shed his clothes & shoes before sitting back down on the blanket with her. She sat up, pushed him back til he was laying flat on his back, then leaned over & kissed him deeply. Her kisses moved to his cheeks, then down his neck to his shoulder, where she paused on his collarbone to suck & nip at his skin, leaving a bright purple hickey. She released his skin with a soft pop then continued down to his nipples, teasing each one with her tongue, teeth & fingers, nipping gently to send waves of pleasure through his body. He groaned softly as she moved back & forth between both of his nipples, causing them to harden almost painfully under her attentions.

She moved her kisses down his belly, playfully blowing a raspberry beside his bellybutton before moving down to the smoothly shaved base of his cock. She lightly ran her tongue up the length of his shaft, following the veins to the mushroom-shaped head. Her tongue slipped around & around the ridge a few times before she took him into her mouth & closed her lips around him. She moved one hand down to caress his balls while her other hand began stroking him as she slid her mouth up & down his cock, gently raking her teeth as she moved toward the tip & causing him to make a sound like a low growl. She smiled, knowing that he was loving what she was doing to him.

She turned around without breaking contact with his cock and straddled his shoulders so his face was only inches from her sopping wet pussy. She lowered herself closer to his face & he started licking & fingering her wet flesh, causing whimpers of pleasure to escape her. When his lips closed over her throbbing clit, she had to release his cock & let out a loud moan of delight.

"MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS That's the spot lover! Suck my clit! Make me cummmm!!" she panted over her shoulder.

He released her clit long enough to say "Oh don't worry baby, I'm going to make you cum so hard that my face gets drenched with your juices!" Then he went back to work on her hard throbbing clit, licking & sucking it as his fingers slid rapidly in and out of her sopping hole.

Within moments, her body started flinching as her orgasm approached. Her left leg was shaking, her arms were trembling, and the walls of her vagina tightened around his fingers as her climax rolled through her. He took a deep breath & rapidly began licking her as her honey began flowing from her love tunnel. She was still sucking & stroking his cock when he groaned that he was about to cum, so she quickly released him from her mouth & started stroking him rapidly. Seconds later, his jets of hot white cream spurted out onto her tits & chin and oozing over her fingers to puddle on his lower belly.

Liz rolled off of Shane & turned to lay beside him with her head on his shoulder and her arm across his belly. She kissed him on the cheek as they both struggled to control their heavy breathing. She looked at him and said, "Wow!! That was incredible, babe! I feel all tingly now!" and she giggled lightly as she snuggled closer to him.

"It sure was, baby. I swear your blowjobs get better every time you do it to me!" he said with a sexy smile.

"Well dear, I DO get a lot of practice whenever we get together! Hehehe!"

"Yes you do, babe!" he said as he sat up and moved over her, spreading her legs open with his own knees. She looked down & saw that he was hard again, and positioning his shaft at the opening of her pussy. He leaned down & took her left nipple into his mouth as his cock slipped slowly into her tight sheath. "Oh fuck baby, you're so fuckin' tight! You feel so damned good!" he said breathlessly.

"I know, lover. You love it that way though." she said with a sassy grin.