Army Fun Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure as fuck do! Now I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before! You want that, baby?"

"Oh yessss!! Fuck me now...hard, deep & fast, lover! Fill me with your love!" she said as she lifted her legs & bent her knees, allowing him in deeper with each thrust. She moaned as his right hand moved to her clit & started rubbing it firmly and rapidly. He could feel her inner muscles tremble around his shaft as she spiraled closer and closer to her release. His thrusts grew more frenzied, going harder & faster as he slid in deeper & deeper as his own release drew closer. A few moments later, he tensed, but did not stop thrusting & she could feel his cum pumping into her pulsating sheath with each inward thrust until he stopped & laid on top of her, his cock still deeply embedded within Liz's clenching juicy pussy.

He kissed her tenderly, whispering words of love in her ear between kisses as his arms held her tightly to him. "I love you, Liz, with all my heart." he said softly.

"I love you with all my heart too, Shane. I feel that we're meant to be together, as soul mates, and I hope we can be together some day without having to sneak around," she said quietly as he slowly withdrew his now limp cock from her. She felt a gush of fluid as he withdrew and she smiled & said, "Oops! I made a mess again, babe!"

"Haha! Yes you did, baby! I think you squirted a bit!" he smiled. He reached into the picnic basket & pulled out a package of wet wipes and began gently wiping the mixed cum from Liz's pussy and ass. When she was clean, he took out another wipe to clean himself off as well. Once they were both cleaned up, he handed Liz her clothes and they both got dressed then he opened the picnic basket fully, exposing the treats within: a chilled bottle of sparkling cider & 2 champaign glasses, a bowl of strawberries, and several sandwiches. He handed her a sandwich, ham & cheese, and took one for himself as well, and then poured cider into the glasses for each of them. They clinked their glasses together before taking a sip, then ate the sandwiches and strawberries, refilling the glasses with cider to finish the bottle.

When they finished eating, Shane put everything back into the basket, including the used wet wipes, saying he'd dispose of them on the way home. Liz helped him pack up then they put on their socks & shoes and got off the blanket. Shane shook it out & folded it, tossing it into the open basket. He took the basket from Liz with his right hand, and took her right hand with his left and they walked back to the car. He put the basket in the trunk then opened her door for her. He kissed her deeply as he buckled her seatbelt for her then closed the door & went around to his side of the car & got in.

He started the car & backed out of the parking spot they were in, which was in the picnic area of the local campground. They had been just off of the hiking trail within a thick ring of pine trees with branches all the way to the ground so they were not seen at all by passing hikers. He took her hand in his as he drove her back to their original meeting place. Fifteen minutes later, their time together that day was done. They both got out of the car after he parked in the library parking lot and she went immediately into his arms, hugging him tightly as he kissed her forehead.

"I wish I didn't have to go home, Shane. I want to spend more time with you." she said softly, her voice sounding sad to him.

He tipped her head up with a finger under her chin & saw the sheen of tears in her eyes. "Don't do that, baby. We'll be together again soon, I promise you that. My work schedule this week is busy but I will message you online or text you whenever I can, and hopefully I can get away from home later this week for our time together. Just remember that I love you and always will, Liz. Now you go on home & take a shower. We'll talk tonight online, baby. I love you." he said as he kissed her again.

"I love you too Shane. I'll miss you!" she replied as she gathered up her bag, gave him one last tight hug & kiss, then walked away from the car. She stood on the sidewalk watching as he got in the car, blew her a kiss, waved & drove off. She waved back until he turned the corner & was out of sight before she started walking home. When she got home twenty minutes later, she sat on the couch, took out her cell & sent him a text to let him know she made it home safely. She made herself some dinner then took a shower & got ready for bed. She slid on her cotton nightshirt & lace panties, pulled back the cool clean sheets of her bed & turned out the light before climbing in bed.

She tossed & turned, trying to get comfortable, but her thoughts would not leave Shane & their time together today. After half an hour, she reached over to her bedside table & clicked on the small lamp. She lay there staring at the ceiling for a few moments before sliding the blankets off & getting out of bed. She took off her panties & nightshirt & pulled open the drawer of her night stand. She moved the magazines out of the way & pulled out her amber colored glass dildo, her small pink body wand vibrator and her bottle of strawberry lube, along with the small tub of wet wipes she kept in the drawer, laying everything on top of the table.

She went to her TV stand and opened the door where her DVD's were. She moved the ceramic book that she kept in the cabinet & reached to the back of the shelf, pulling forth 4 DVD's. These were her hidden stash of porn videos that she had downloaded from the internet & burned onto DVD's with her computer. She looked through the titles listed on the cases & selected one, returning the others to their hidden spot & replacing the ceramic book to hide them. She popped the disc into the DVD player, turned on the TV and set the volume on low. She returned to bed, turned off the light & lay down to watch the disc with its several clips on it.

The first scene came on, with a guy who looked almost like Patrick Swayze but with long jet black hair & bigger muscles, kissing a slender brown-haired woman with large breasts. They were in a greenhouse full of pots of flowers in all colors of the rainbow. He was shirtless & wearing a pair of gray cargo shorts & black tennis sneakers. She was wearing a pink tank top, white Daisy Duke shorts, pink canvas sneakers and a gardening apron. She wore her hair in 2 braids that reached her hips, tied with pink ribbons at the ends of the braids. The man was kissing her deeply, his tongue tangling sensually with hers, causing her to drop the gardening trowel she was holding. His hands slid up her hips, pushing her shirt up along the way, revealing her nude breasts beneath. His head dipped down to caress each of her nipples with his tongue, leaving them hard & wet as his kisses trailed down her belly. He paused to lift her up onto the work table behind them then slid her shorts down her long legs. She wasn't wearing any panties, and when the camera showed a close-up view of her pussy, the moisture could easily be seen on her swollen lips.

When the video reached this point, Liz lubed the dildo and slowly slid it along her own wet slit several times as she watched the couple on the screen. The man began licking & fingering the woman's pussy as she rubbed his groin with her foot. He used his free hand to unfasten his shorts & she pushed them down with her feet, then began stroking his cock with her right foot. His tongue & fingers were moving rapidly on her clit & in her pussy as Liz slid the dildo into her own wet snatch. She didn't move it, just pushed it in as far as it would go & closed her legs together to hold it. She liked to let it set in there during this part of the video, allowing her desire to build hotter & hotter until she couldn't help but start fucking herself with it, right about the time that the man started fucking the woman.

The man in the video was sucking the woman's clit hard, her hips raising off the table as his hand slid up & began pinching & rolling her nipple between his fingers and thumb. The woman was moaning and breathing hard as she pushed his head hard against her wet flesh. He ate her pussy for a few moments before helping her off the table. She knelt in front of him & took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking him deep as she fondled his balls with her hands. Her lips slid up & down his shaft, leaving a slick saliva trail along his length. She released his cock with a soft pop and moved to take his balls into her mouth, sucking each one in and caressing it with her tongue. He moaned as his hands cupped her head & moved her back & forth on him, the suction of her mouth pulling gently on his ball sack.

She released his balls & stood, turned around and braced her hands on the table as she spread her legs and leaned over the table. He stroked his cock a few times, leaned over & whispered something in her ear as his cock slipped into her tight wet sheath. Liz started slowly moving the dildo in & out of her wet pussy as she watched the loving on her tv screen. She closed her eyes & imagined Shane being there with her. She reached into the night stand drawer again and pulled out her white slim vibe & turned it on, pressing it to her clit as she continued sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy. She moved it faster & harder within her sheath, savoring the wet squishy sounds coming from her body as she worked the dildo and vibrator while watching the man on the tv fucking his woman like there was no tomorrow. Within moments, Liz's sheath contracted as she reached her orgasm, just as the man in the video pulled out of the woman & shot his load of hot sticky cum all over her face and breasts.

Liz laid there for a few moments, the dildo still in her pulsing pussy and the vibe still against her clit. She reached down & turned off the vibe, removing it and laying it on the night stand. She slowly withdrew the dildo and felt some fluid leak out once it was out of her body. She laid the dildo by the vibe then reached down to feel how wet her pussy was. She felt liquid oozing from her hole, used her fingers & rubbed it all over her pussy, pretending it was Shane's cum she was spreading on her skin. She opened the package of wet wipes and cleaned off her pussy and hands with one. She used another wipe to clean the dildo and vibrator then placed them back in the drawer. Once those items were replaced, she put away the package of wipes and tossed the used ones into the waste basket by the bed.

She got out of bed & walked to the tv, stopped the video, replaced the disc in its case then back into the cabinet, turned off the tv and went into the bathroom to wash up. When she was in the bathroom, she heard the text message ring tone of her cell phone from the night stand. She finished washing then went to check her messages. It was from Shane.

"Hey Baby-girl! What r u doing?" his message read.

She replied, "Just watched a vid & thought of u buried in my pussy, lover! Wish u were here!"

A few moments later, he replied back, "Look out ur window babe."

She walked to the window, pushed the curtain aside and looked out to see him parked at the end of the driveway, standing against his car, a sexy smile on his face. She waved & picked up her cell, texted "I'll be out in a couple mins, gotta get dressed."

He replied, "Ok sexy. I'll be waiting."

She laid the phone on her bed, ran to her dresser & pulled out a tank top & pair of shorts, not bothering with a bra or panties. She slipped her feet into her flip flops and rushed out the door & down the stairs. She threw open the front door & ran out into his waiting arms. He kissed her deeply, his arms tight around her. She could feel the hard ridge of his cock against her belly & pressed herself closer to him. She whispered, "Come upstairs lover. I need you bad, and now!" He smiled as she stepped back, took his hand & led him inside the house & up the stairs to her room, shutting & locking the door behind them. Once the door was locked, she was back in his arms, hugging him tight & kissing him deeply & passionately as he pushed her shorts down over her hips to fall to the floor. She stepped back only long enough to lift her shirt up over her head & throw it to the floor then she was back in his arms. He ripped off his shirt and shoved his shorts off, stepping out of them as he walked Liz backward to the bed and pushing her back on it. As she lay back, he spread her legs and buried his face between her thighs, his tongue moving rapidly over her lips and clit as his fingers slipped into her wet hole.

She fisted her hands on the blankets as he sucked on her hard clit, quickly bringing her to the edge of climax but not letting her cum. She moved her foot between his legs and began stroking his cock with it. She felt moisture leaking from his shaft onto her foot and her toes lightly tickled his balls. He moaned as her feet lightly rubbed his cock & balls, and Liz moaned "Take me Shane! Take me now!"

He raised his head to look at her & asked, "Are you sure baby?" She nodded & he stood only long enough to get on the bed between her legs, and pushed his shaft deep into her with one thrust. She lifted her legs and hooked her ankles behind his back, just above his butt, which gave him even deeper penetration. He groaned as his hips pounded against hers, his shaft slick & wet from her juices. She put her arms around him & pulled his face down for a deep kiss as he continued ramming his cock into her pussy. After a few minutes, he withdrew & had her flip onto her hands & knees, got behind her & slid right back into her, pounding her pussy good as his balls slapped against her hard throbbing clit.

"Finger your clit for me, baby!" he whispered breathlessly in her ear. She reached under & started fingering her clit, pressing hard as she moved her fingers rapidly over the slick hard bud. He could feel her orgasm approaching with the clenching of her vaginal walls. "I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna fill your cunt with my cum...right now!!!!" he grunted as his cock started pumping his cum into her pussy. She felt the hot spurts deep inside her & reached her own orgasm as well, her arms & legs trembling as she moaned his name loudly. Her inner muscles tightened almost painfully around his shaft as he continued pumping his cum into her. He leaned over & wrapped his arm around her, kissing her tenderly on the cheek as he waited for his cock to soften a bit before withdrawing from her.

"Oh baby, that was outstanding! I love you baby-girl!" he said softly as he slowly withdrew, his cock followed by a slight gush of their mixed fluids. She collapsed on the bed, on her belly, rolled slowly to her back and giggled when she felt the trickle of fluid leak from her pussy. She looked at him with love in her eyes & a smile on her face.

"I love you too Shane. Wow, I'm feeling tingly all over now! Thank you, lover!" she said as she stretched out on the bed beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and her arm over his belly possessively. He kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly to him. She looked at him, knowing that he was about ready to leave, but she wasn't ready to let him go yet. "Don't leave yet, lover. Stay til I fall asleep, please?" she said softly.

"Alright baby. I'll stay until you're asleep. Let's get you tucked in, ok?"

She got up & went into the bathroom to wash up while he got dressed. When she came out of the bathroom, he had the blankets straightened & pulled back, and her pillow fluffed up the way she liked it. Not bothering to put on a nightgown, she slid nude between the cool sheets and let him pull them up to her chin and tuck her in. he laid on the bed beside her, his arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder again. She yawned & snuggled closer to him, listening to the steady thump thump thump of his heart as it relaxed her. Her eyes slowly drifted closed as she finally fell asleep.

Shane waited for about fifteen minutes, then slowly & carefully slid his arm from beneath her head, pulled the blankets & sheets over her shoulder and gave her a light kiss on her cheek. He walked to her dresser & scratched a quick note on the pad of paper she had there: "I'll call you tomorrow, baby, I love you! Hugs & kisses, Shane xoxo". He left the note on her night stand, turned off the light and closed her bedroom door on his way out. He went downstairs & out the front door, locking it as he left. He got in his car, started the engine, thankful that his muffler wasn't loud, and pulled out of the driveway & drove home with a big grin on his face & his heart full of the love he felt for Liz, his woman, his soul mate, his future wife even though she didn't yet know it yet.

The End.