Aroused and Looking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was lovely," she said, twisting around and kissing him. "When would you like me to stop the pill? I'd like to have at least one child by you."

"That's lovely, perhaps the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," Adair smiled, stroking her face. "You stop the pill when you are ready. I have no need to be told."

"I'd really love to present you with a baby. What sex would you prefer?"

"Oh I don't know. Perhaps one of each, twins, would be fine."

Anna awoke them at dawn, crawling in between them. She kissed her mother and then kissed Adair and then snuggled into the crook of his arm. "I'm liked finding you here. Are you ready to become my daddy now?"

"Yes, but not your real daddy."

"Well you will be my real daddy except when my real daddy comes to see me."

"I'll like that, very much."

Adair heard Charlotte's muffled sobs. He reached for her hand and she held on to it, very firmly and drawing it up kissed it repeatedly.

THE END