All Comments on 'Arranged Marriage Ch. 01'

by reluctantromance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
umm

ah poor girl, she's so clueless. but his so sweet. I wish they still had guys like david. this was a great start, im looking forward to reading more. good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pleasant surprise

I rarely read non-consent stories, (too much violence, rape, and abuse)but the subtitle made me decide to read yours. Very well done. Well-paced and believable.

sjalv91sjalv91over 10 years ago
Hmmm...

I really liked the story, though, I think you should consider getting an editor for the following chapters (there will be more, right? Say yes, say yes!). I write for this site, too, and every time I post something, I reread it after and find a gazillion mistakes because, well, I stare at it for too long to catch little mistakes. But I really liked it! Please write more!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Very Satisfying Story.

Am really enjoying the story and the two very appealing people that you have created. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful story. Her restricted feeljngs due to past experiences and his effort to ease her brought out very beautifully. Smiled throughout reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous