All Comments on 'Arrow of Cupid'

by Enzian

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a work of literary art

you write better than 99% of the authors on this site, please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Did he use ENOUGH oil?

(it sounded like he was filling the Amoco Cadiz) If you haven't got almond oil, a cube of margarine will do you just fine. He took too long, let her think about it too much &, 1ce he was in her ass, he didn't pause, right where he was, to let her get used to his size. SLOW & STEADY WINS THIS TYPE OF GAME, ALWAYS. If you ask me, Cupid was STUPID!

zihuazihuaover 19 years ago
wonderful..

Funny, clever, witty, charming...and very sexy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A thoughtful approach

What a lovely submission! Very sweet, yet sexy. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pure prose

Well done, most writers in this catagory are into the pain and degridation of the act. You have told it so the true beauty of a loving act can be felt. Anal sex is a

wonderful and sensious act between two loving, trusting people. It is also an animalistic and basic physical act. You have shown it in a loving and tender way. More, please.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
and literate, too

Wonderful work! Gentle and explicit and totally engrossing. Best story I've read here in weeks.

Keep it up.

esl

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadover 19 years ago
yummy

The first time anal resonates strong for me. Thank you for your careful treatment of such a special gift. Late at night, in my bed, thinking back on this story - I came nicely... Smiles and kisses :) you pervert :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you ......

The first story I've read to deal with all of the pleasant and loving aspects of this "touchy" subject - and sweetly enough that I've chosen to print it out and mail it to my partner, absent for career reasons, that we may more openly explore this dimension of our love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

The back story and culture, all those tiny background elements, made it real and far more believable than most stories. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

That was some great language and style. It sounded so real and romantic in my opinion should rival Romeo and Juliet!. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

You truly are gifted. Your talent can take you places. On a scale on 1 to 5, I rate this a 9!

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
Very nice

Loved the way you wrote this one. Anal especially the first time should be caring, slow and gentle. Great story.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Purrrssss...yummy

I really enjoyed this. It's an area that is a bit scarey for many woman. It does hurt. No matter how gentle the one doing it is. Felt very real and honest. I liked the part towards the end where she said it hurt, and he answered that he'd told her it would. Found it very erotic, what she was willing to do for the man she loved.

Very good.

irishmink

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
...

i didnt really like this one...i mean...it was a little too "fake"...their language...it sounded very...odd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely...

I enjoyed this story so much!! Anal sex is intensely intimate and I dislike stories that neglect the emotional aspect of this act. I am crazily and completely in love with my lover and would share everything I have with him, including my body. I feel I can really relate to your observations on love. I also enjoyed your pop culture references. My husband and I often talk to each other in a similar way. Thank you for a fabulous twenty minutes of reading pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love the guy!

His laughter "Nya-ha-ha" made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love your writing style!

So poignant, so nostalgic. I felt like I knew them.

TXMan4uTXMan4uabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story, beautifully written

True erotica.

Prolonged_Debut10AProlonged_Debut10Aabout 3 years ago
This is the best written story ever.

I've been a member of Literotica for over two generations and read many thousands of stories, you will never read one written any better than this one. The words used, their tenor, their usage, their meaning, will touch your very soul.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If anal sex hurts, either you're doing it wrong, or you've got hemorrhoids. I took two stars off for the untagged sadism.

Speaking of tags, WTF is up with those? Did you ask a bot to create the tags for you?

2/5 stars

But I agree about high heels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous