All Comments on 'Art Ch. 01'

by Dave933

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
firstfleetfirstfleetabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Great progress in elevating the tension toward the climax. When does the teacher take part with both?

BFBradleyBFBradleyabout 11 years ago
amazingly hot

Just wanted to say that was a fantastic first chapter. Loved the detail of Miss Carter and what went into the artwork Tim was creating and everything else. Looking forward to more.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 10 years ago
Wow

That was just fantastic. Thank you.

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 8 years ago
Excellent

An original idea - at least for me - well told and with a really good build-up.

Off to Cpt 2 ...

bencoyoteebencoyoteeabout 8 years ago
This is not a 5 but ...

This is not a 5 but an over the top ten star piece of erotic erotic writing.

No another chapter should be Tom returning to draw again but this time of a hot jock stud and of course all the rest as done with the English teacher.

This is truly a gifted author at creating characters and scene. Being gay i did not think I would get aroused but I was thrilled to hear the exhibition of Tom's cock so thrillingly put on display.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 7 years ago
The best of the best.

I would pay an enorous sum of money to see a film made of this scene. Starring attractive natural humans, would be the most erotic thing in history.

Please keep writing you do an amazing job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave933@Dave933
I enjoy all sorts of erotic writing - I think it's often a lot sexier than just watching 'real' porn. And since starting writing my own, I'm enjoying giving something back to Literotica. I'm really glad most people seem to like it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Art Series Info