Art Class

Story Info
Pretty artist's model has a *very* difficult class.
1.6k words
4.06
53.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flora stifled a yawn, the sun beating through the glass on her pale back making her sleepy, languid as the golden dust motes drifting through the air. She'd been sitting in this pose for almost an hour, watching the earnest students as they stroked sticks of charcoal across their papers, squinting at her breasts and thighs as though she were a sofa they were thinking of buying.

'I suppose that's all I am to them,' she thought, as the faint scraping sounds continued under the watchful eye of their French tutor. 'Models aren't women, really, even to the guys. We're just furniture.'

She sighed audibly, drawing a disapproving gaze from Monsieur Dubois; an immaculately-dressed, if somewhat pretentious man who'd once had a modest career as a portrait painter. Now, he opened his studio to young artists and models like her, who hoped for immortality on canvas in exchange for boiling half to death in this stuffy little room on the fourth floor.

She tried not to giggle as he frowned. Instead she resolutely gazed ahead, the feathery strands of her long, copper-red hair shifting against her back. She caught the eye of one of the men, Matthew, she thought his name was; dark-haired and blue-eyed, with the thin, wily face of a fox. He offered her a wry grin as their tutor walked in a slow circle behind his pupils, a small group of six, assessing their work. Flora felt a faint tingle begin in her nipples as Matthew's gaze slid lower, to her small, high breasts, and stayed there.

His expression changed, camaraderie replaced by something sharper, hungrier. Monsieur tapped him sharply on the shoulder.

'Concentrate,' he snapped. The other students laughed, Flora felt the beginnings of the hated blush that threatened to storm over her face. Damn being a redhead sometimes! At least she could blame it on the intolerable heat. She took a deep breath and concentrated on the feeling of the sweat beginning to trickle down her ribs until she felt the flame in her cheeks subside.

'Monsieur?' The voice of the only female pupil today. A friendly-looking brunette.

'Oui?'

'It's three o' clock, I have that doctor's appointment .'

'Yes, yes, of course, are you back next week?'

Their voices faded as the tutor showed the woman out, their footsteps echoing down the hall, Flora felt a faint sense of disquiet ripple through her. Now the girl had left she felt exposed, closely circled by this group of men.

'Don't be ridiculous,' she thought. 'You're already as exposed as you're going to get.' She glanced at Matthew out of the corner of her eye. He was staring at her, the naked lust in his eyes sending a pulse of fear and excitement through her body as he slowly took in the rich curve of her waist, her creamy skin, the red triangle of hair between her legs. He looked at the man next to him, a stocky older blond, who grinned. Soon, all the students had downed tools and were staring frankly at her body, all trace of artistic detachment gone. They nudged each other, whispering in each other's ears as she felt the hairs stand up on the back of her slender arms. Flora felt the excitement churning in her belly edge into panic, where was Monsieur?

Somewhere in the building, a phone rang. They heard the trip of the tutor's footsteps downstairs as he went to answer it. Matthew; a wolfish smile on his face, got up quietly from his seat and closed the door, jamming a chair under the handle. His gaze flicked around the room.

'Time for a private class.' He said softly.

'W-What are you doing?' She stammered, hating the tremble in her voice.

He smirked at her, his blue eyes alight with hunger and malice as the other men laughed, a couple of them started to unbutton their jeans.

Flora felt her knees go weak with fear. She leaned back and bumped into something solid behind her. Whirling round, she saw the blond, broad-shouldered figure of the man who had been sitting next to Matthew. He lifted her easily off the little wooden stool and kicked it over. She screamed and began to struggle uselessly as he crushed her sweet, round breasts painfully in his large hands, the charcoal on his fingers leaving smeared black prints on her pale flesh. He slapped his hand over Flora's mouth to muffle her cries as she fought against him, his other hand sliding down her body and tugging viciously at her curling copper pubic hair.

'Slut,' he whispered hoarsely. 'You loved it, sitting up there like a fucking princess with your tits out, you little pricktease.'

Matthew appeared in front of her, his blue eyes blazing, gripping her long, red hair in both hands as he studied her. Her face screwed up in pain and fear as the blond holding her slapped hard on the soft swell of her ass. Matthew turned to the others who were stroking their straining cocks, their eyes glazed with want.

'Class, take your seats,' he commanded. As the men pushed over their easels, jeering at the tears beginning to leak from Flora's eyes, Matthew kicked her legs apart. He spat on his fingers and stabbed two of them into her dry cleft, his hard cock twitching at her muffled cries as he forced them in further, her hips bucking as she tried to resist, but she was held firmly in place by the muscular blond behind her.

'Fucking loving that, aren't you?' He growled in her ear as she writhed in his grip, protests swallowed by his hand over her mouth. He cruelly pinched her pink little nipples as Matthew's fingers twisted and turned inside her, invading the soft walls of her reluctant cunt.

Matthew withdrew his fingers and grinned. 'I think it's time we got to know our model,' he said, nodding at the blond, who violently thrust Flora forward into the tight circle of chairs. Hands swarmed over her body, pinching and slapping. Fingers slick and black with spit and charcoal grabbed at her breasts, pulled her slender thighs apart, shoved themselves into her tight little holes as she squirmed, held in place by fistfuls of her long hair. Catching her breath, she tried to scream for help but her head was pushed down, her lips forced to open around a rigid cock. She struggled for air as the thick shaft pushed against her throat. Her legs were pulled further apart and she felt a hot, fat cockhead nudging at her ravaged pussy. She heard Matthew laugh as she wrenched her head up, a sob escaping her swollen lips.

'No, please.' She pleaded, before her head was forced down again.

'Hold this pose for me, love.'

She kicked and strained against the hands gripping her wrists and ankles as he waited, savouring her struggles before he pushed into her, slow and relentless as she whimpered at the invasion, the muscles of her tight cunt squeezing frantically as he forced his way in. She felt as though the breath was being pressed out of her by the burning pressure of Matthew's cock as he drew unhurriedly out before thrusting savagely forward again, burying himself to the hilt as she gasped, choking on the dick in her mouth. Her breasts jiggled as he began to fuck her harder, driving her body forward again and again into the mob of grabbing hands. The shaft in her mouth swelled and she tried to twist her head away, but the firm hand on the back of her head kept her down, only pulling her back by the hair at the last second to spray all over her face. No sooner had the owner left his seat than another took his place, crushing his prick into her mouth. The harsh, heavy breaths behind her grew louder as Matthew fucked her roughly, straining towards climax as she writhed in the bruising grip of the other students.

The cock in her mouth slipped out and the boiling air of the studio was suddenly filled with the weak, desperate cries wrenched out of her by Matthew's brutal thrusts. Suddenly, she felt him go rigid and he gripped her hips hard, emptying himself into her with a long moan. She screwed her eyes shut against the ring of laughing faces celebrating her humiliation. A voice she recognised as the blond shouted that it was his turn, and she finally stopped fighting and went limp as his thick, iron-hard dick forced its way into her, filling her even more completely, making her cry out helplessly as she was impaled.

Suddenly, they heard the rattle of the door handle against the chair. The men went silent, one of them slipping a hand over her mouth, even as the blond kept pounding ruthlessly between her trembling legs.

'Open this door right now!' Monsieur ordered. His voice harsh and high with anger. The blond stifled a groan as he spurted inside her, pulling out and letting her sweating, exhausted body slump onto the lap of another grinning student, who promptly slipped his cock into her unresisting mouth.

Matthew unhurriedly pulled up his jeans. He sauntered to the door and removed the chair. Monsieur strode into the studio, taking in the sight of the soft, white body lying plundered and helpless amongst the hungry faces and swollen cocks. In the silence, the alarm signalling the end of class trilled from his phone on the windowsill. He quickly shut the door behind him. As Flora's eyes widened in horror, he walked nonchalantly over to the window and picked up his mobile. Staring at the streaks of charcoal on the heaving breasts of his favourite model, he reset the alarm.

'Class, I'm not sure we've fully caught this pose, why don't we give it another hour.'