All Comments on 'Art Class'

by BrigitteO

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 6 years ago
This is the least erotic story to appear here in recent memory

And maybe not-so-recent either

It is said that rape is about power, not sex, and this bit was proof of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this story is in the non-consent section what are these jackasses complaining about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erroneous

The claim that rape is about power, not sex is missing the word sexual in front of the word power and is blatantly ignorant of social customs that give rise to it.

But of course, it obviously is about "power", not "sex".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the clue is in the genre?

this is literally in the non-con section what did the people bitching expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This made me wet

Please post a second chapter! This really turned me on and I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too short

Dear Brigitte, you had several mistakes in this writing.

First, there was no warming, a bit of flirting glances and hot erotic comments were needed.

Second, more detailed description of the environment, the attendants, the model's body.

Third the assault was too violent, it had to me more surprising and smoothly transformed from flirting glances to an erotic chat getting hotter after the female student left advancing to a general male approach and hand caressing her body, when the monsieur goes for a long call, innocently exciting her, escalating to kisses, mouths all over her getting her wet, spiraling out of control when the monsieur returns to a gang bang filling all her apertures and with her hands and feet pleasing other penises.

Even you would like to be that model.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hoping for more

I loved it. Please don’t be discouraged by the people here who apparently don’t understand what the Reluctance/Non-con section is.

I hope you’ll write another chapter, maybe with Monsieur either participating or casually drawing the scene in front of him. It would be great if, against her will, she starts feeling pleasure during. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different

Really enjoyed it. Nice to see a story where the girl doesn't magically get turned on and cum during a non-con story. A little realism in that regard is very refreshing to see.

GillianMayfairGillianMayfairalmost 5 years ago
More please

I’d love a second installment to this! Fantastic premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the premise of the story. However, as a hetero male, I would like to point out the punch line from an old joke. "Eat, eat, eat! Doesn't anyone want to FUCK anymore?" Too much forced oral and not enough forced fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous