All Comments on 'Art Deco Pt. 01'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

I knew I would from the very start and the quote from Arthur Wellesley -- The Iron Duke. Thank you for a great introduction -- I look forward to reading lots more about this hapless, lucky soul!

5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressed AGAIN!

You really do write well. (I made the comment about "Where have you been hiding" on your last story...still wondering.)

I was in a bad mood when I came across your latest. It made my day! None of the usual cliches and well thought out. I could go on..but instead I'll watch for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful !

This story captures the dream of every submissive male !

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Working hard on part 2- which will be here shortly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

This is what I like to do to my men. eagerly waiting for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

Always good to see a new story about a submissive male. I'm going to read the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Art Deco Series Info