Art in Reality Ch. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he dried himself off, he contemplated his next move. Clothes back on? It was not what he wanted.

Naked was not an option though. He did not want to pressure her if she was not ready.

A towel wrap again? She had not freaked out with that earlier.

Yes, he resolved; wander out in a towel and gauge her reaction. He could always re-route to the bedroom to put clothes back on if she seemed uncomfortable.

Alex came out of the bathroom and sauntered into the living room. He quickly cast his eyes around the room to discover Katie was not there.

He turned and walked into the kitchen.

Also empty.

'I'm in here,' Katie called.

It sounded to Alex like her call had come from the bedroom. His heart started to beat a little faster as he crossed the hallway.

Katie was in the bedroom, sitting on the bed.

She had removed the oversized trousers, leaving her wearing just the shirt and bow-tie.

Alex unashamedly took a look at her long, smooth legs, as he stood in the doorway.

'I thought a massage might help your neck,' Katie stated.

Alex's mind went blank.

'Would you like one?' Katie asked.

'Okay,' Alex responded, feeling like a tongue tied schoolboy again.

Katie reached out and patted the mattress, which she had striped of it's duvet.

Alex took a breath and walked towards the bed.

'Lie down on your front,' Katie instructed.

Alex obeyed, crawling onto the bed, keeping one hand grasping the towel around his waist to ensure it did not pull away.

He laid down on his front, with his head turned to the side where Katie sat. She twisted around to look down at him.

'Close your eyes and relax,' she said with a smile.

Alex smiled in return, then closed his eyes.

He felt the mattress shifting. He could sense Katie moving across it. Then he felt soft, warm skin against his own. She was straddling him. He felt her legs, one on each side of himself, pressing against his waist. She was kneeling above him, hovering over his lower back.

Alex's mind raced at what she must look like. He knew she had no underwear on; he had seen her knickers still hanging up to dry in the bathroom when he gotten out of the shower. He imaged her now, with her legs spread wide as she straddled him. Her naked womanhood must be just inches above his spine. He imaged the shirt she was wearing must have ridden up, exposing her fantastic thighs and bottom.

Then he felt her hands. She laid both of them down between his shoulder blades, then pushed down hard as she slid up towards his neck, as she began to massage.

Her hands were warm and glided effortlessly over his skin as she pushed and squeezed and rubbed.

'I found your secret ingredient. You left it out on the counter,' Katie said softly.

'That explains it,' Alex replied.

'Frying pancakes is not the only thing coconut oil is good for.'

'I had no idea,' Alex managed to get out, followed by a long, loud sigh as Katie pushed down hard on a tight spot in his shoulders.

'Is this okay?' she asked.

'More than okay.'

Katie smiled. She was enjoying herself. It was nice to get her hands onto Alex's body. She had been hoping that sending him off for a shower would result in him emerging without too many clothes on. Their bouts of kissing, on the cliff-top, and again on the sofa when they had gotten back from their walk, had consolidated her feelings.

As she had tidied up the kitchen she had run through several scenarios in her mind. She had been anxious about how best to move on. Then when she had spotted the jar of coconut oil, the idea of a massage had clicked as the perfect way to increase the intimacy.

Whilst waiting in the bedroom for Alex to come out of the shower, she had agonised about whether she should strip off. She had briefly toyed with the idea of getting completely naked, to clearly signal the direction she wanted to go; but her modesty had gotten the better of her. She wished she had had some nice underwear to hand, as she would have been happy to greet him in a sexy pair of knickers and bra; but sadly that was not an option. So she had settled for just the shirt, and the bow tie; and she opted for a seated position that she knew would show off her legs.

Katie could feel her heart rate quickening and her temperature rising. It was partly due to the physical exertion of delivering a firm massage, but this was not the only reason. She was taking great pleasure in her activity. It was a joy to feel his body beneath her hands as she slid them over his broad shoulders.

She wanted to explore more of him.

She paused her work to reach over to the jar of coconut oil and dug some more out with her fingers. It quickly responded to the heat of her hands and melted into a silky liquid.

Katie shifted her knees backwards down the bed, with the intention of gaining access to more of Alex's back. As she shuffled down, her pelvis moved above Alex's bottom. With his buttocks rising higher than the nape of his back, Katie brushed across the towel that was wrapped around his waist. Having her legs spread wide as she straddled him, the soft fabric of the towel tickled across the naked lips of her vulva. Katie let out an involuntary murmur of pleasure.

'You all right?' Alex asked.

'Uh huh,' Katie replied, and then pushed her hands down into the small of his back.

Alex allowed another long sigh to emerge from his throat, as Katie pushed the air out of his lungs with a deep, sweeping stroke of her hands. As she pushed up his spine, her hips rolled, rubbing her womanhood against the soft texture of the towel between her thighs. She felt warmth spread deep between her legs, her skin flush hot and her nipples began to tighten.

Alex lay still, in perfect contentment as he received Katie's skilful massage. He became alive to every sensation, every stroke of the palms of her hands and every tickle of her fingers. He could also feel the grip of her thighs across his hips. Strong thighs which where gripping him hard, slightly squeezing and releasing his buttocks as she stretched back and forth, up and down his back.

Alex was in bliss. He did not want this to ever stop, but he knew at some point it must come to an end; and he wondered what would happen next.

Keep her in bed, he resolved.

At that moment Katie stopped and was still.

Alex could hear her breathing.

She was breathing fast.

'Roll over,' Katie instructed.

Alex felt one of her thighs lift away from his right hand side and one of her hands slide under his opposite hip to pull upwards, encouraging him to turn.

He rolled over onto his back. Even as he did so, Katie shuffled quickly sideways to stray straddled on top of him. Alex opened his eyes and looked up at the girl sat astride himself. She looked warm; flushed a rosy red colour. He looked into her eyes as she looked down into his. In his peripheral vision, he noted the distinct shadow of her nipples pushing outwards against the fabric of her shirt, as her chest rose and fell rapidly with her breathing.

He could also feel the weight of her body pressing down onto his groin.

They maintained eye contact with each other. Communicating silently. Both of them felt Alex's manhood begin to grow.

Blood pumped into his penis, even as Katie's womanhood pressed down hard against it, with only the towel separating skin from skin.

Slowly, fractionally, Katie rolled her pelvis.

Their eyes were locked on to each others. Neither made any comment nor acknowledged of what was happening, but both knew what they were feeling. With tiny movements, Katie slowly ground her vulva against Alex's lengthening, hardening erection.

Without a word, Katie arched forwards and rested on her elbows, one to each side of Alex's chest, then leant in and kissed him.

Quickly their tongues began to play; sliding across each others lips and tentatively exploring each other's mouths.

Katie relaxed her body, allowing it to weigh down on top of Alex. He reached his arms up and wrapped them around her waist. Moments later, he gently pulled up the fabric of her shirt and slid both hands down onto the bare cheeks of her bottom. He discovered it was as tight and smooth and perfect as it had looked, as he gently caressed and squeezed each cheek.

Katie responded by rocking her hips again. She pushed her groin down firmly against the hard bulge she could feel pushing up against her.

Alex's penis spoke for itself, but Katie suddenly detected a hesitancy in his kisses. She broke away and lifted herself slightly upwards so as to look down and read Alex's expression.

'Are you okay?' she asked.

Alex looked up at her. His eyes roved across her beautiful face before he replied, 'yes. I. It's just, it's been a long time.'

Katie was gripped by a rush of arousal. She paused as she thought how to respond.

'Sorry, I just...' Alex began.

'Well it feels like it's still functional' Katie interrupted, and simultaneously gave her hips a fast, playful wiggle.

Alex could not help but burst out laughing.

Katie grinned.

'But perhaps I'd better check,' she added.

With this, she quickly shuffled down the bed, crawling backwards on her hands and knees until her head drew level with Alex's hips. She looked down at the large bulge in the towel; flicked her eyes momentarily up to Alex's, and then whipped the towel away.

She rocked back and threw the towel over her shoulder as she sat back on her knees. With her body upright, kneeling above him, she placed her hands on her hips and made a show of inspecting the man that lay stretched out below her.

Alex felt acutely naked.

His cock strained hard, pointing upwards, hovering above his lower abdomen. He felt his balls roll as the cooler air stimulated them. He looked up at Katie, sitting on his shins, as she looked down, inspecting his manhood.

She theatrically turned the corners of her mouth down, raised her eyebrows and slowly nodded her head.

'It looks operational to me,' she said slyly, and looked up to him.

Katie took her hands off her hips and placed them on Alex's knees; then began to slide up his legs. He tingled at the touch moving slowly upwards, honing in on his groin. Katie twisted her hands inwards to run her fingertips along his inner thighs. She came tantalisingly close to brushing past his balls, before twisting her wrists again, to redirect her fingers up and across his pelvis.

Alex's cock strained harder and longer. The bulbous end of it pushed outwards; too big now to be covered by his foreskin, which was stretched, clinging tightly around the widest part of his cock head. As Katie ran her hands up onto his firm, flat stomach, her spine was arching forwards, bringing her eyes closer and closer to his manhood.

Looking straight down, she saw a small bead of juice had formed on the very tip of his penis; squeezed out by the excitement and anticipation that was building rapidly inside him.

With a flick of her tongue she licked the salty droplet from off the end of his cock.

Alex gasped.

Katie raised her head back up and met his gaze.

She licked her lips.

Then lowered her head once more.

Extending and forming her tongue into a rigid point, she delicately glided it across the tiny slit at the top of his penis. With each twitch of his cock she quickly pulled back, to prevent anything other than the most tantalisingly minimal contact. She slid the tip of her tongue down from the slit, to one of the raised ridges on the underside of the head, then returning to the top and gliding down to the other ridge. She alternated between the two, before retracting her tongue to her mouth and resupplying it with moisture. When the point of her tongue re-emerged it moved directly and purposefully to the small triangle of skin on the underside of his erection. The tongue glided with the lightest of touches, up and down. Alex let out a deep gasp as his hips involuntarily rose with the sensation. Katie quickly moved her hands, pushing her body weight down onto his hips, pinning him in place.

Her eyes flicked up and she saw him watching.

He was watching her intently; watching her licking his cock.

His chest was shuddering erratically up and down, drawing tiny gasps of breath. Katie lowered her eyes back down. Her tongue softened, becoming a gentle pad of silky warmth, ready to explore the full length of his manhood. She ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft, following the ridge down towards the base of the erection. Her tongue moved slowly but continuously, guided by mindless instinct and whim. It undulated across every part of his erection, following the lines of veins, pressing firmly against the shaft, rolling across the head, circling the foreskin and reaching around the base.

Alex sank into the bed. He closed his eyes and melted. The tensions in his body slipped away as he enjoyed the rolling waves of sensation sliding along the length of his arousal.

He had no idea how long it lasted.

It could have been minutes or hours before he noticed that the movement had stopped.

He opened his eyes and looked down. Katie was looking up at him, smiling gently. She was hovering just above his glistening, wet erection. Suddenly shy, he smiled back. It made Katie break into a broad, sexy grin.

Alex would have killed for a camera for that moment. It was the most beautiful portrait he had ever seen.

Katie shifted her weight to lift one of her knees off the bed. She slid it down between Alex's calves and pushed one of his legs aside. It gave her room to lift her other knee and reposition it between his legs. Now kneeling between his shins she pushed her thighs apart, spreading his legs wide as she crouched down low.

She lowered her head, but managed to keep eye contact, as she placed a soft kiss onto the tip of Alex's penis.

Then another kiss; which lingered, with her lips pursed together, resting on the top of his erection.

Then Alex began to feel her push.

She held her lips firmly together but pushed her head downwards. She pushed his penis hard against her lips to force it slowly into her mouth. Her lips were levered apart and slid down the smooth, firm head of his cock.

With a sudden shift, the bulbous end of his erection popped into her mouth, with her lips gripping tightly around the top of his shaft.

Katie could not recall feeling so horny. Alex's cock felt so potent and masculine in her mouth. She sucked more of it in, sliding her lips further down its shaft, and running her tongue down the underside of it as she went. She lifted one of her hands off the bed and placed it on Alex's chest. It felt powerful as it rose and fell, and she could detect his heart beating firmly inside. She then slid her hand down, across his abdomen, into the short curls of his pubic hair, and then wrapped her fingers around his erection, wanting to feel its full length. She grasped it, savouring its strength and the sense of bound energy it contained, before loosening her grip and running her fingers down the shaft. At the base of his penis, she found his balls. Her fingers lightly brushed between each weighty rock. His rod strained against her mouth and he released a low groan of pleasure. It aroused her all the more. She began working his cock. She sucked hard and pulled her head up, dragging her lips along his shaft. When she reached the tip, she flicked her tongue across his frenulum, before plunging back down.

Alex watched her build a rhythm. Her head pistoned smoothly up and down, pushing firm strokes along his dick. He gritted his teeth against the intense waves of pleasure surging into his body. He could see little of Katie's features now, with her head down, focusing on her activity. Between locks of hair bouncing against his lower abdomen, he could just make out the speckled bridge of her nose. He wondered for a moment whether her freckles extended beyond her nose and cheeks to cover other areas of her skin. The thought made him lust to see more of her body. Looking past her head; he could see her lower back, with a dimple on each side of her spine, and the top curves of her bare buttocks.

His imagination flashed vividly with what she must look like from the foot of the bed; on her hands and knees, with her naked bum stuck up into the air. His mind recalled, from earlier that day, the sight of her bending over to pull on her boots and the tantalising glimpse of her pussy it had given him.

It triggered a shift, deep in the root of his cock.

'Katie. Stop,' he gasped.

Katie lifted her head up to look at him, letting his cock slid free of her mouth.

Was she doing something wrong?

She assessed his expression and quickly concluded she was in fact doing everything right.

'It's okay,' she said, 'you can let go.'

She plunged down, enthusiastically taking his cock back into her mouth.

Katie had decided already. She was enjoying herself. She was as horny as hell and felt a burning passion to give pleasure to her new man. She wanted it. To feel him orgasm in the most intimate way possible. She wanted him to cum in her mouth.

'Oh. God,' Alex hissed.

To hell with it, he thought. He was so close to cumming, he did not think he could fight it.

'No,' he asserted every ounce of willpower, 'I want more of you first.'

Katie released his manhood to look up at him again.

There was a steely lust in his eyes that burned into her soul. Katie changed her mind in an instant.

'Yes,' she said, 'I want you inside me.'

She scrambled up the bed, lifted her legs over his and planted her knees on each side of his waist, then jammed her groin against his. She pushed her vulva into the base of his erection and slid upwards, pushing his cock flat against his body and grinding her clit along the underside of his shaft.

Katie shuddered with pleasure. She powered her thighs to lift herself up. Alex's rod sprang back up and slipped into the groove between her legs. Katie's excitement peaked, as she was ready to impale herself on his cock.

'Wait,' Alex commanded, and clamped his hands firmly around Katie's hips, holding her hovering suspended above himself.

'Huh?' Katie practically whimpered, as she looked pleadingly into his eyes.

'Take off your shirt,' Alex instructed.

No, Katie thought.

She tried to push down onto the cock that was poking, teasingly at the entrance to her vagina.

Alex held her firmly in place. He was strong.

'No,' he commanded, 'take off your shirt.'

Katie burned under his dominance. Her skin flushed with fire, as her arousal rocketed to new heights. Her hands were shaking as she fumbled with the first button. She ripped it open and pounced on the second. Alex watched it open. The third button revealed freckles, scattered across her chest. The fourth allowed the material to part just enough to see the smooth, inner curves of her breasts. The fifth and sixth presented her tummy button, puncturing the firm plateau of her abdomen. The last button released the fabric completely; parting like curtains to reveal her womanhood, with the tip of Alex's straining, aching, cock pressing against the tight lips between Katie's legs.

Katie lifted her hands back to her chest and pulled the shirt apart. Spreading her arms wide, it slid off her shoulders and onto the bed behind her. Her body shone in the lamplight; naked and radiant.

Alex's eyes flickered wildly as they tried to take it all in at once. Her skin was as perfect, porcelain smooth as her face; with dark brown dots, scattered across her chest and plunging down between her cleavage. The sexiness of the freckles was only exceeded by her two brown nipples; each puckered so stiff and tight they looked like pebbles. They stuck outwards from two perfect breasts, as full and firm and smooth as Alex had ever seen; they looked like they had been carved from marble.

His eyes flicked further down her torso. They roamed across the expanse of her tummy; flat but for a shadowy hint of abdominal muscles below the surface, caught in the side light of the bedside lamp. Then he picked up the two muscular ridges, which formed a V shape across her hips and pointed down to her groin. Now his mouth watered, looking at the small patch of very short, fine hair between her legs.