Art in Reality Ch. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed at her pussy; with his cock pressing against its outer lips, bridging the gap between their bodies.

Alex flicked his eyes back up, lingering unavoidably for just a moment longer on her incredible breasts, before meeting her eyes.

Katie looked down at him with desperation. Her eyes pleaded for him to release her. To give her up to gravity and let her fall onto him.

Alex held her still for a moment longer.

This moment, he knew, could never be repeated. He savoured it.

Then he began to pull her, slowly, like a glacier sliding down a mountainside, he pulled her onto his erection. His cock, like a steel wedge, stretched her open and penetrated her vagina. He pushed past the tight outer ring of her channel and felt the bumpy ridges of her interior as they grazed along his shaft. Her tightness would have been painful for them both were it not for the silky fluid of her arousal, lubricating the way.

Holding her firmly, controlling the journey, millimetre by millimetre he pushed inside her.

Katie gasped short breaths, out, in and held. The pace was excruciating agony and heavenly bliss combined. It was like it would go on forever. As much as she longed to be completely filled, she would happily spend the rest of time feeling herself being slowly stretched open.

Alex felt the rough walnut of her g-spot as his girth pressed hard against it. Katie's head rocked back even as she fell forwards and let out a squeek of delight. She caught herself with outstretched arms that landed on each side of Alex's head. Arching over him, Alex's vision was engulfed by the soft, smooth curves of her breasts. Each one defined by a nipple so hard and erect his impulse overtook him. He lunged forward and seized one into his mouth. He sucked hard on the firm button of flesh and gripped it between his teeth. Katie shuddered with pleasure and grasped the back of his head, taking a handful of his hair, as he sucked her tit.

His journey into her continued, pushing deeper and deeper inside.

Alex felt the change within himself again. A tightening, swelling, pressure began to build at the base of his cock. Katie felt it too. It was like an electric charge building in a storm cloud. Alex had pushed deeper inside her than she could have imagined, and the size of him pressed against every nerve within her. She began to shake as the sensation threatened to overcome her. A light sheen of sweat covered her body, and her skin prickled with heat.

The charge reached critical intensity. Alex dropped away from Katie's breasts and gasped air into his chest as his balls tightened and contracted. Katie felt his penis pulse. She gasped. His hips thrust upwards and he fired a hot jet of semen into her. It pushed her beyond the threshold. Her orgasm surged outwards from between her legs and flooded her body with pleasure. His cock pulsed again, squirting another shot of cum deep into her pussy. He felt her vagina spasm around his erection, squeezing it hard as he ejaculated.

Alex's orgasm pumped again and again, sending shock-waves of energy coursing through both their bodies.

Alex let out the air captured in his chest in a long, low groan of satisfaction. He flung his arms around Katie, to pull her tight against himself. He could feel her whole body shuddering and twitching as her orgasm coursed through her. The only control she managed to maintain was to keep her groin pushed down hard against his. She kept his cock deep inside her while she cummed.

Gradually the waves subsided to become gentle currents of warmth and love. Her muscles relaxed in tandem with the slow softening of Alex's penis. Skin to skin, her breasts were squashed against him as the weight of her torso relaxed onto his chest. She slid her legs out behind her, along the length of his. Alex loosened his grip around her and glided his hands across the smooth valleys and peaks of her back and bottom. Their breathing synchronised and they felt as though their bodies were melting together.

They laid together, in completely mindless unity, until, his energy exhausted, Alex slipped into sleep. Katie stayed still, rising and falling gently upon his chest for a long time. She drifted through thoughts and emotions; embraced the warmth rising from Alex's body and felt him twitch occasionally inside her; until she too drifted into a contented, deep, sleep.