All Comments on 'Art Model'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Gary13Gary13over 15 years ago
Hello, again, Beth, it has been too long

Once again, I can identify so closely with your story! I did some nude modeling several years ago, and I remember having many of the same feelings as you experienced. Great job!

Will there be a continuation of this story?

Either way, I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Gary

melsdadmelsdadover 15 years ago
I read every interesting well written word

I know you'll continue your great story, I could sit and read your work endlessly, because it's so real.

Thank you for your time and the effort you've so selflessy given to your contribution for our entertainement.

crashDcrashDover 15 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I have no idea where this is going, but it's captured my interest totally.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
I look forward to it, too!

The next chapter, that is. You write very well and it's a fascinating tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fascinating!

I like the way you tell the story. Looking forward to the next installment. Your writing is like your better art students.

Jerry

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
beautiful!

I'm in love! your writing is beautiful! and you must be lovely! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Life Drawing Club embarassment

Hi "Beth"

I enjoy your well written True stories.

I tripped over "Ft. Lauderdale" the other day, and due to its' length needed to return to complete my read. I related so much with your professional travel experiences and very similar lifestyle including running, except I am a male.

Today, intending to complete my reading, "Art Model" intrigued me. I returned to University for 6 years when I was in my 50's to complete a couple of more degrees. In one class, Basic Studio drawing, we had nude models several times. I enjoyed the free flow drawing the human form.

I began attending a Life Drawing Club in the Fine Arts department on Thursdays for two hours. Any student on campus was welcomed to attend, but it was loosely organized by students and they were hurting for money to hire the professional models.

Based upon my business entrepreneur career, I volunteered to run the Life Drawing club, which I did for four years. Our LD Club financial health improved because we began hiring "students" through our annual ART display of finished nude model drawings in SUB main concourse. Attendance expanded greatly concurrently as our drop-in fee increased.

That's the back story: One day, our model did not turn up. I canvassed other members of our LD club, but nobody volunteered. Sooooo, I stripped down and posed for the group - and of course, that was the only day, my early 20 years old son who was completing his Masters attended to hone his drawing skills. Whoops...

As a middle aged father, with liberal worldly outlook on life, I was deflated and embarassed to have my flesh and blood son, sitting in the group drawing my nude body for two hours.

He presented me with a couple of his drawings as we left the building together. To this day years later, we share a mutual laugh of my embarassing experience.

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 15 years ago
Another great story

Your stories are always terrific, and this one's off to a great start. Can't wait for the next installment.

Snow snake

gspanker051gspanker051over 15 years ago
Very Good

Your story is very good. I enjoyed reading it. Your stories built up and this is the second story I have read

BenLongBenLongabout 14 years ago
Great intro

Nice job of setting the table, I can tell this is going to be good.

BoxrBriefs10BoxrBriefs10over 13 years ago
More

I would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intelligent

I enjoy your intelligent views on nudity and sex. Unfortunately, I notice you haven't submitted in a while. May I suggest you do so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a lovely gentle story

I really liked this one as a lack of the erotic this time demonstrated your true skill. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish this had turned into an orgy

5 out of 5 stars and great writing but still.... this could have.turned into a epic tale of group sex, I am sad that it did not.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Well Written

I love the way you write, it makes it seem as if I, the reader, is there. That is a talent. Well done.

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17almost 6 years ago
Excellent

I liked the way you made the reader feel like he or she was there. Great job.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Worth rereading

I read this (and the sequels) a while ago, but I just came across it again. It is definitely worth a second read. A quite like it.

I particularly like the feeling of reading an honest account of your adventure. I know you said it was a true story, but I have been unimpressed by other true stories I have seen on Literotica. The "slow build-up" is not a problem; the story is interesting from the start.

LewDaxxLewDaxxover 2 years ago

I did a lot of modelling for art classes around London when I was younger and this all rings so true. It always turned me on and was a great confidence builder. I had a steady girlfriend at the time, she actually taught a life drawing class and it was her that suggested I do it. For that reason I was careful not to take advantage of the, er, opportunities that I was quite often presented with! Dropping that robe for the first time in a class, especially when some of them know you is a thrill I will always remember. Good job, will read further!

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story, I loved the concept of a successful business woman enjoying this type of 'work'. Anxious to read some of your others as well, hoping there's a chapter 2 and maybe more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

tastefully done. would welcome more product & a touch more of the explicit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous