Art Modelling for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself relax and slide back a little more, though never loosening my grip on myself. The alcohol had done its job in making me fully compliant. I felt like I was in a haze as I lay there completely on show, wondering what would happen next.

I don't recall how much time had passed when Darren finally released his hold on me. As he pulled me up to my feet I wobbled on shaking legs, my prick still standing to attention. Darren was patting me on the back and thanking me for my participation but I was still too dazed reply. I felt a strange sort of regret that the night seemed to be wrapping up.

As the group began packing up and pulling on jackets I stayed standing by the podium. One by one they came up and thanked me before turning to leave. By the time Pete arrived my cock had wilted back to its limp state and the haze around my head was beginning to clear.

"You did great," he said with a grin. "Come on, I need to buy you a drink to celebrate."

Pete wrapped an arm around my shoulder and began walking me towards the door. I was about to protest, my clothes were still tucked away in the back room, but before I could even form the words in my mouth we were stepping through into the bar. The room was far emptier than when we had arrived but there were still half a dozen people milling about at different tables. Every one of them looked up as Pete and I crossed the threshold. There were mingled looks of shock, amusement and embarrassment as Pete walked me straight toward the bar. He kept his arm around my shoulders, parading me like some kind of recently won trophy as my bare feet peeled off the sticky bar floor with every step.

Pete guided me over to a bar table before going to the bar to order for us. As I sat down on the stool I realised I was now sitting about a foot higher than everyone else seated in the side booths, and the tall table offered no cover for my unclad body. Pete returned with two drinks, the first of which I knocked back in one go.

"You surprised me a little back there," he said. "I figured that you might enjoy it, I just didn't think that you'd enjoy it so much." As he said this he glanced down at my now limp cock.

"I'm not really sure what came over me." I replied. "I didn't really expect that either. To be fair, you kind of implied that the poses would be a lot more tasteful than they really were."

"Well, I was worried you might chicken out..." he said, trailing off with a shrug.

I was painfully aware that every eye in the room was on me; the bartender was smirking at me as she poured a drink. I was torn between wanting to get my clothes back and wanting the night to continue. So far Pete seemed oblivious to my humiliation and totally content to keep me naked as long as he wished. He'd waited a long time for this moment and it didn't seem like he was prepared for it to end any time soon. I decided there and then that I would let Pete call the shots. I would do what he told me, when he told me and he could decide when it was time for the night to end.

Pete ordered a few more rounds of drinks and before long we found ourselves almost alone in the bar, our table littered with empty glasses. I had all but forgotten my nakedness and was balancing on the stool with my legs splayed and my little cock thrust out. With each drink I felt my inhibitions slipping and my arousal growing. Pete had placed his hand on my leg and, sensing no disapproval from me, had began to rub up and down the inside of my thigh.

Finally the bartender announced that they were closing the bar and we needed to clear out. As I climbed down from my stool I realised for the first time just how full my bladder now was. I told Pete that I was going to the bathroom and asked if he would mind grabbing my clothes. I stumbled down the back corridor to the bathroom and managed to push my way in. Despite everything that had already happened tonight, I was hit with the strangeness of my situation. I was standing alone and naked in a dive bar toilet. It's an unusual sensation to be somewhere so familiar but to feel so foreign. The floor was slightly damp and I walked carefully across the tile, not wanting to trip. After relieving myself at the urinal for what felt like a full minute I carefully crossed the room to the sinks and began splashing my face with water. This woke me up a little and cleared a bit of the drunken cobwebs from my head.

As I opened the bathroom door to leave I almost walked straight into Pete. He was standing in the doorway looking uncertain. He glanced down towards the bar where I could hear the clinking of glasses being cleared from our table. I noticed that he was not holding my clothes.

"I have an idea," he said excitedly, still shooting looks back towards the bar. "Leave your clothes and come outside with me."

"What?" I replied dumbly, thinking I had misheard him.

"I really want to take a few photos of you. We can just duck out the back quickly and slip back in to grab your clothes after. They'll be cleaning this place for the next hour at least."

I glanced over Pete's shoulder towards the heavy fire exit at the end of the corridor. I had told myself that I would go along with anything Pete wanted but I hadn't considered anything this risky.

Pete reached out and took hold of my hand and said, "Come on, it'll be fun. Just a couple quick poses."

With only a quick glance back towards the bar, Pete guided me towards the door and gave it a hard push with his shoulder. The door swung open and we stepped though into the dark back alley. I experienced a brief shock as the cold night air hit my skin. I hadn't realised how much I had been relying on the bar's heating and I immediately started questioning my decision. As I turned to look back at the door, it swung shut with a heavy thud sealing the entrance. I could already feel my nipples hardening in the cold, my cock and balls shriveling as my body struggled to adjust. I began to shiver as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other on the cold, hard pavement of the alleyway. Pete grinned at me as he ran his eyes over my shivering body. I could feel goose bumps rising over every inch of my skin. I didn't need to look at my cock to know that it had probably shrunk down to almost an inch.

"Lets go for a little walk to warm you up," Pete said. "The lighting here is terrible anyway."

It wasn't like I had any choice, the door to the bar was locked shut and I couldn't just stand here and freeze. Pete was already walking away, taking a right turn down a separate alley. I quickly trotted after him with my arms wrapped around my chest. I could hear the soft slapping of my bare feet on the filthy pavement and with every step I felt the slight tugging sensation in crotch as my cock bounced up and down, pathetic and exposed.

We wandered through the back alleys for a few minutes with Pete leading the way. They served as back entrances and delivery points for the local shops that faced onto the street. Every foot of space was cluttered with dumpsters, bin bags and cardboard boxes so I had to keep a close eye on where I was walking. Each time we passed a doorway I felt a momentary flutter of excited panic as I imagined it swinging open and bathing me in light. It was past midnight on a Wednesday so the likelihood of anyone still being inside any of the shops was slim, but it still felt exhilarating to know that I would have nowhere to hide.

Eventually we came to a stop in an open area where four alleys connected at a crossroad. It was much brighter here, mostly due to the fact that we were now only about 10 metres from the sidewalk of the main road. As I looked down one of the paths I could clearly see the street lamps lining the road and the park on the far side. As I was scanning the park and street to try and see if there was anyone around a car slowly crept past. In a moment of panic I flattened myself against the cold brick of the wall behind me, but the car continued without stopping.

"Don't worry," Pete said laughing at me, "Nobody's going to be looking down here. Come on, this place is perfect, lets take a couple of shots."

Pete pulled his phone from his pocket and ushered me over the far wall. He started positioning me into various poses, occasionally stepping forward to shift my arm or leg in some way. With every new pose I felt my nerves steadying and my excitement growing. Eventually Pete had me reenact the second pose from the drawing class. Bent over backwards with my hands one the filthy ground I felt a wave of arousal and shame course through me. My little prick was once again rock hard and pointing skyward, the faint glisten of precum coating its tip. Pete took a couple of close up pictures, making sure to capture every little detail.

As he was helping me up from this position I heard the unmistakable sound of approaching footsteps. They sounded like they were coming from the main street and heading our way. I found myself momentarily frozen to the spot, eyes wide and searching for a place to hide. Before I could make a decision Pete had grabbed me by the arm and shoved me in the direction of the nearest dumpster.

"Stay down," he whispered, "I think they're coming this way."

I hunched down into an awkward squatting position, taking great care not to let any part of my body come into contact with the assorted bits of refuse littering the ground around the dumpster. As I struggled to find my balance I heard the footsteps grow louder as the stranger rounded the corner into the alleyway. Then Pete did something that caught me completely off guard.

Hastily pulling open his zipper, Pete reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. Stepping over towards where I was crouched he thrust it towards my face, one hand holding it upright. I started gob smacked as the shaft that was now being held inches before my eyes. Unlike me, Pete was circumcised, and unlike me his cock was more than a handful. It looked around ten inches long and almost as thick as my wrist. I had always known that he would have been bigger than me; I just had never imagined it would be to this extent.

"Hey mate, a bit of privacy if you don't mind?" Pete called out to the stranger. At that same moment a jet of piss erupted from the tip of his shaft.

I pushed back in surprise, trying to escape the stream just inches from my face, but what little balance I had wasn't enough to keep me upright. I fell back onto a pile of cardboard next to the dumpster, my legs giving out underneath me, narrowly avoiding the stream of urine as it splashed against the wall behind me and puddled at my feet. I was holding my breath and trying desperately not to make a sound. I heard the stranger give a mumbled apology and turn around, walking back the way he came. I waited until he was completely out of earshot before letting out a sigh of relief.

Pete gave a few quick shakes and tucked himself away before reaching out a hand to pull me to my feet. He pointed at my legs and feet which were now covered in flecks of grime and dirt and said, "We need to get you cleaned up, I'm pretty sure there's a tap or a hose we can use in the park across the street."

My heart fluttered as he said this. Pete was already walking towards the end of the alley, cautiously peering out onto the street. He turned back and beaconed me over with a nod.

Pressed against the sidewall, I peered out onto the street scanning the surrounding area. Once I was certain there was no one in sight I took a hesitant step out onto the sidewalk. Crossing the threshold from the alleyway to the street felt like passing through a doorway into another world. No longer was I creeping around the back roads, I was now standing stark naked in the middle of the city. A cold breeze danced its way across my body covering me once again with goose bumps. I was so excited now that I was drawing breath in short fast bursts, my legs trembling and threatening to give out beneath me. I took quick look left and right before stepping onto the road, ready to sprint across to the other side.

Before I could take a step I felt Pete's hand on my shoulder. "You don't want to get caught jay-walking now," he said with a smirk. He pointed further up the sidewalk to where the pedestrian crossing was softly beeping and said, "No running."

My heart was racing in my chest as I began slowly walking towards the crossing. It was far enough away that I would have to pass by dozens of shop fronts and apartment entrances, not to mention the countless street lamps shining down and reflecting off my pale body. As I walked past the front of a clothing store I saw myself reflected in the window of their mannequin display. Along side the mannequins I looked short and diminutive, my hard little cock was sticking out in front of me, bobbing up and down with each step. I paused for a moment, imagining myself as a real life mannequin in the shop front, being undressed by a bored employee while a crowd of people gathered to witness my shame. I could feel more precum beginning to leak from the tip of my penis and I took a sharp breath as I pulled myself out of my fantasy and kept walking.

Finally arriving at the crossing, I pressed the button and stood with my hands at my side waiting nervously for the light to go green. The steady beeping coming from the speaker sounded like a shrill siren beaconing everyone to look out of their windows at the naked boy on the street. A few times I heard the distant rumble of a car engine and found myself desperately hoping that they would turn down our street, but none came.

When the light turned green I made sure to drag out my walk across the street for as long as I could. Taking small steps I made my way to the middle of the street where I stopped. Pausing for a moment to steady my heart rate, I dropped down onto all fours and arched my back. I pushed my shoulders down until I was nearly pressed against the road and parted my knees. From this position I had my ass facing directly down the main street, completely exposed. Pete quickly moved around behind me and crouched down to snap a few photos. I could feel a cold breeze against my puckered asshole and knew that Pete would have an obscene view from where he was crouching.

Climbing back up, I brushed the gravel and dirt from my knees and turned back to face Pete. Placing my feet as far apart as I could manage and putting my hands on top of my head, I thrust my crotch forward. Pete snapped a few more photos, gradually moving closer until the camera could make out the droplet of precum leaking from the tip of my cock. He reached forward and traced his index finger along the base of my shaft, quickly wiping up the sticky fluid and bringing it to his lips. Up until this point in the night, despite everything that I had gone through I had still managed to avoid touching my cock at any point. The sudden sensation of contact came so unexpectedly I felt as though I was about to cum. I gave an involuntary shudder and had to bite my lip trying desperately not to explode over the road in front of me.

This was clearly not lost on Pete, who laughed smugly at my scrunched up face. "Lets get you over to the park before you make a mess," he smirked.

The lights changed from green to red, so I quickly jogged the rest of the way. I could feel my little cock bouncing up and down, little droplets of precum dripping onto my thighs. As we reached the entrance to the park Pete took the lead once again, taking us down the cold brick pathway that lead deeper into the dense bushy area in the middle. Every step that I took seemed to intensify my arousal. I was moving steadily further and further away from my clothes, from safety and from civilisation. I wondered if anyone had seen my sordid display in the middle of the road and what they would have thought if they had. I wondered what Pete had in store for me, knowing full well that I was now completely under his control.

After a couple of minutes of walking we came to a stop in the middle of the park where there was a circular clearing with benches lining the outside. At the centre stood a large multilevel fountain with water gently running down its tiers and collecting in a wide pool at its base.

"Well, it's a little bigger than a tap, but I'm sure this will work." Pete said with a chuckle.

All of the walking over the last few minutes had warmed me up and I had almost forgotten just how cold it was outside. The giant pool of water before me looked calm and frigid as I nervously approached the edge of the basin. One foot at a time, careful not to lose my balance on the slippery concrete, I stepped into the water. My breath froze in my chest as the cold assaulted my feet. I instantly felt my cock wilt and begin to shrivel as my balls contracted into a pathetic little bulge. I knew if I thought about it for too long I would chicken out, so gritting my teeth and taking a deep breath I let myself sink entirely below the water. A split second later I was back above the surface taking shuddering breaths as the freezing water enveloped every inch of my body. Shivering furiously I began to scrub at my legs and chest, trying to get my blood flowing as I scoured the grime from my body.

Deciding that I couldn't take it any longer, I scrambled over the lip of the fountain, almost losing my footing as my numb legs struggled to support my weight. I was hopping from one foot to the other trying desperately to wipe the water from my body while looking around for something to towel myself with.

"We probably should have brought a towel or something," Pete laughed as he watched me bouncing on the spot. "Try doing some star jumps, that should warm you up."

I began frantically jumping on the spot; splaying my limbs with every leap and tucking them back in as my bare feet came painfully back into contact with the ground. Pete stood there laughing and snapping photos on his phone, enjoying every second of my humiliation. Never in a million years had I imagined that I would ever be so exposed in front of him as I had been tonight. There he was, fully dressed and warmly wrapped in a jacket with a smirk on his face while I pranced up and down butt naked my cock pathetically shriveled and barely visible in the dim light.

After nearly a full minute of foolishly jumping up and down I came to a stop, hunched over with my hands on my knees panting to catch my breath. Despite the fact that it probably wasn't Pete's intention, the star jumps had actually worked quite well. Warmth and feeling were returning and the cool night air-dried most of the water from my body. I was still covered in a layer of goose bumps, but I was no longer trembling from the cold.

Pete began to say something but cut himself short, turning his head to the side as though straining to listen for something. As I stood silently trying to hear what it was I realised that I could make out the faint sound of voices growing nearer. Although too far to distinguish the actual words being said, they were clearly male and there was more than one. I stood frozen to the spot, torn between running for cover and standing my ground. I had no idea who these people were, but the thought of them stumbling upon me naked, damp and defenseless both terrified and exited me.

Fortunately Pete made the decision for the both of us. Taking me by the arm he quickly walked us over to the nearby bushes and hastily pushed his way in. I followed behind, gingerly stepping my way into the shrubbery, painfully aware of the sharp branches poking at my bare skin. We crouched down until we were both completely concealed by branches and leaves just as five young men rounded the corner and approached the fountain. I was forced down into an awkward squatting position, my knees splayed apart and shoulders slightly hunched to keep myself hidden. Pete was crouched behind me down on his knees; he had one hand on my shoulder helping to steady me.