Art Modelling for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the thick bushes covering me from view, I felt insanely exposed. I was facing this group of strangers with my legs spread and my hairless crotch completely on display. I was too afraid to move a muscle in case I snapped a twig or made come other sound to give away our position. The group had made their way over to one of the benches directly opposite us and were now standing around as one of them began rolling a joint. It looked like they were going to be here for a little while.

I felt Pete take his hand away and a moment later he replaced it on my lower back. I filched slightly as I felt that one of his fingers was now wet. I assumed he had quickly sucked on it when he took his hand from my shoulder. He began to lightly trace his fingers across my lower back and across my ass cheeks. I was still frozen to the spot, but the sensation of him caressing me in this vulnerable state was driving me crazy. He could tell that I was too afraid to move and was taking advantage of the position that I was stuck in. I could feel the blood rushing to my groin as my little prick beginning to harden and poke forward.

Gradually Pete let his fingers trace lower and lower until they were gently tracing around the edges of my asshole. From the way I was squatting he had complete unrestricted access to my opening, which was being pulled apart by my spread knees. I got a sudden jolt as he placed the tip of his middle finger directly against the opening of my anus. He held it there without moving, putting only the slightest bit of pressure against my puckered hole. It seemed almost like he was judging my reaction and waiting for some kind of permission. With the slightest movement, carefully so as not to make a sound, I pushed back against his finger.

This was all the invitation he needed. Slowly but firmly, Pete began to press his finger against my asshole. I felt a slight stretching as the tip of his finger pushed past my anus and entered me. He began to gently probe around, pulling at the sides of my asshole as it involuntarily clenched. I reached out and held onto a nearby branch for support and slowly closed my eyes. I could still hear the voices of the nearby group but I no longer cared, I was completely absorbed in the moment. Gradually Pete began working his finger deeper inside one knuckle at a time until I felt the rest of his hand pressing against me from below. Once completely buried inside me he began to work it slowly in and out, building up a pace as he fingered my tight hole. I was rocking slightly with the motion, my breath coming in quick shallow bursts. My little cock was rock hard once again and leaking steadily from its tip.

"Don't cum yet," Pete whispered into my ear. He slid his finger out of me and replaced it with two. I let out a stifled groan at the sudden intrusion but Pete just kept working his fingers deeper inside of me. Moving faster now, he began fucking my hole with his fingers while I bit my lip trying desperately to quiet my moaning. I could feel the pressure building in my balls as I edged closer and closer to release, trying with all of my might not to explode. Pete must have sensed this too as he slowed the pace and gently eased his fingers out from inside of me. I let out a shudder at the sudden feeling of emptiness and slowly opened my eyes. The group it seemed had departed some time ago. I strained my ears trying to hear any noises in the immediate area but was greeted only with silence.

Pete stood up behind me, brushed off his knees and helped me to my feet. He did a quick scan of the area before helping me out of the bushes and back onto the path. I could feel myself blushing furiously, humiliated at how easily I had let him take advantage of me. There was no use pretending that I hadn't enjoyed it, my rock hard cock would have betrayed that lie immediately.

Pete had a sly grin on his face as he stared off at something to our left. Following his gaze, my eyes fell on the entrance to the park's subway station, dimly illuminated at the far end of one of the pathways. Pete checked the time and said, "We'd better hurry or we'll miss the last train."

I stood there, dumbfounded for a moment before replying, "You cannot be serious."

"I am," Pete replied smugly. "I mean the bar is definitely closed by now and it's not like we can get you in a cab looking like this. I live a few stops from here so it's the quickest and easiest way to get us home. Besides, it's past midnight on a weekday, nobody is going to be on the trains."

I couldn't argue with that logic, and even if I had I got the feeling that it wouldn't have gotten me anywhere. Pete gave me a playful slap on my bare ass and nodded his head towards the path leading to the subway entrance. I was worried that the group of guys might still be in the area, so I made my way towards the station slowly and quietly. As we grew closer the previously dim lights at the top of the stairs seemed to glow brighter and stronger. As I began to descend the stairs into the underground station I could hear the soft slapping of my bare feet amplified by the echo of the tunnel, each step ringing in my ears. I took a minute for my eyes to adjust from the darkness of the park to the stark fluorescent lighting of the tunnel. With Pete walking behind me I had nothing to hide behind as I rounded each corner, praying that there was nobody waiting on the other side.

I could hear Pete snapping photos as he walked behind me, taking advantage of the bright lighting to capture details that would have been hard to make out before. With each step I could feel my smooth ass cheeks wiggle slightly and my still hard cock was bouncing up and down in front of me, pointing straight forward. By the time we arrived at the platform my eyes had fully adjusted. I caught my reflection in the glass window of the deserted attendant's office and felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment at how illuminated my pale skin was under the platform lighting and how clearly I could see the reflection of my little bouncing prick.

The screen above the Platform showed three minutes remaining before our train arrived. In any other circumstances, three minutes would have felt like no time at all, but in my current state it seemed like an eternity of waiting. Under the harsh station lights I felt more exposed than I had all night. Besides the several pillars lining the platform, there was nowhere to hide. Of course once the train arrived I would find myself in a new predicament altogether. The station closest to Pete's apartment was twelve stops away, so at the very least I would be spending over twenty minutes trapped on a well lit subway carriage as it pulled into each stop. I looked over at Pete who was standing over by the ticket machine feeding coins into it. It seemed ridiculous that he was buying tickets for us considering the circumstances, but I wasn't about to question it.

I felt so dirty standing naked and trembling on the abandoned platform. I tried to imagine how it looked during peak hour, crammed full of commuters impatiently waiting for their train. I imagined myself being swept up into the crowd of people as they piled into the train, my naked body pressed in on all sides as I was forced forward into the carriage. I gave a shudder as I felt a trickle of precum leak from the tip of my prick. I was further pulled from my daydreaming as I heard the low rumble of the approaching train. I quickly dashed over to the nearest pillar and flattened myself against the far side. I had barely registered the sensation of the cold tile pressed against my back when the tunnel was suddenly illuminated with the headlights of the approaching train.

The eight-carriage subway came to a screeching stop at the platform, the high-pitched shriek of its break echoing off the tiled walls of the station. I held my breath as the doors softly hissed open, waiting for any sign that someone was about to disembark. Pete was walking the length of the train scanning each carriage before beaconing me over to where he stood at the far end of the train.

"It's completely empty," he hissed, "Come on, quickly."

I quickly jogged over to where he was standing, my cock bouncing up and down in front of me. It was undoubtedly empty; you could see the entire interior through the large windows lining its length. This also meant that I would have no possible place to hide as we pulled into each station. As I stepped through the door placing my feet on the sticky linoleum floor the door gave a slight hiss as it sealed itself behind me. No turning back now. Pete was already settling down on one of the long rows of seats that lined each side of the carriage. He leant back with his arms draped over the seats on either side and legs spread. He was smiling at me, and the cocky look on his face made me feel strangely nervous.

"I've been thinking, you need to pay me back for the ticket that I bought for you, but you obviously don't have any money on you..." Pete trailed off letting his eyes wander across my body. At the same time he parted his legs slightly further as he slid forward in his seat. There was no question in my mind what Pete wanted, and with a sudden tightness in my chest I realised how much I wanted it too. The rest of the carriage seemed to disappear from my mind as I made my way towards him. Kneeling down on the sticky floor of the train, I placed my hands on his thighs and looked up at him. Pete wasted no time unbuckling his belt and shuffling his pants down below his crotch. His cock sprung upwards and for the second time that night I got an up-close look at his shaft.

My heart was pounding in my chest as Pete stared down at me waiting for me to make the first move. I took a few seconds to savour the moment, kneeling down butt naked on a public train in front of my friend's exposed cock. It still seemed so unreal, when only a few hours before Pete had never seen so much as my bare ass, and now I was on the ground in front of him, about to suck his cock for the cost of a train ticket.

Looking up with the most subservient expression I could muster I locked eyes with Pete, and then I leant forward and traced the tip of my tongue from the base of his shaft to the top. Pete let out an involuntary shudder and slid further back in his seat. Still using only the tip of my tongue, I began to gently caress the length of his cock, working up and down along the base and the sides. Pete's head had lolled back as his eyes closed, handing all control over to me. I worked my way back up to the tip of his cock and slowly worked my lips around his glans and began to suck. It didn't take long for me to build up a rhythm, working my head up and down taking as much of his girth as I could fit in my mouth. Pete placed a firm hand on top of my head and began pumping me up and down, fucking my face. I was so lost in the rhythm of it all that I no longer cared if anyone saw me. I found myself starting to hope that someone would enter the carriage and bear witness to my humiliation. Every time I felt the carriage pull to a stop at a platform I would reach back and pull my ass cheeks apart, imagining the obscene display that I would be giving to anyone with a view of the inside.

A few times it seemed that Pete was close to cumming and I would feel his body tense and hips thrust forward, but then he would pull back and resume his moaning as I kept bobbing up and down. I could not believe how long he was holding out for when I was so close to cumming myself, and it wasn't long before I had lost count of how many stations we had pulled into. When we finally pulled into our station Pete had still not cum. Gently pulling my face away from his crotch, he helped me to my feet while awkwardly cramming his erect cock back into his pants. My legs were stiff and trembling as he guided me out of the carriage and onto the platform. I was in a daze as he lead me through the station and up the stairs, my cock throbbing as it stood out in front of me.

We stepped out of the station exit onto a street that was cold, dark and empty. A single street lamp nearby cast a dim light that barely illuminated the ground below it. Pete unzipped once again and pulled his cock from his pants. I didn't hesitate as I dropped to my knees in front of him again and took him into my mouth. The filthy train carriage seemed positively clean by comparison, and this felt so much dirtier than moments before. I could feel the rough pavement scraping at my knees and the cold night air caressing my body. I knelt up and arched my back so that my ass was pointing in the direction of the street. If anyone walked past they would have an unobstructed view of my pale body and spread cheeks.

I was furiously bobbing my head up and down, coating Pete's shaft in my saliva. I couldn't believe how excited I was, working my mouth up and down along his shaft as I knelt naked outside a train station. As much as I desperately wanted Pete to cum, I didn't want this moment to end. But without warning, Pete suddenly let out a deep groan and tensed as he began cumming into my mouth. I felt strong spurt after spurt of warm semen hitting the back of my throat. I kept my lips wrapped around the end of his cock for as long as I could, coaxing out more cum with the tip of my tongue. I didn't take long until my mouth was entirely filled. I pulled back, and without swallowing, tilted my head back with my mouth open. The amount of cum erupting from Pete's shaft was incredible. In seconds my mouth was filled and it began to spill from the sides, leaking down my chin onto my chest. When he finally subsided I closed my mouth, spilling a little more cum in the process, and swallowed everything.

I must have looked like a mess kneeling in front of him, panting with my face smeared with his cum. Wiping up some of the spilled juices from my chest, I coated my hand and began to jerking my little cock. I watched in awe as Pete's slowly softening cock began twitching and hardening. Pushing me back so that my shoulders were pressed against the pavement, he lifted me up by my hips and raised them above my head. I was now pinned to the ground, my ass facing the sky and legs dangling uselessly over my face. I had a perfect view of my little prick as it pointed towards my face with my little balls dangling over the top.

Roughly spreading my ass cheeks with his hands, Pete leant forward and spat. I flinched as I felt the saliva hit my exposed anus, and Pete wasted no time working it in with his fingers. Adjusting his position, he lined up the tip of his cock with my opening and grabbed my thighs, spreading them apart. I fought the involuntary urge to tense as he began to push forward, but Pete didn't even seem to notice me. Only hours earlier I had been the friend that had teased and denied him for years, but now I was just a piece of meat that was waiting to get fucked.

I clenched my teeth as he began to push forward forcing his way inside of me. As my asshole widened to allow the intrusion Pete began slowly rocking the tip of his cock in and out, gradually loosening me up. Then with one quick motion he plunged the entire length of his cock into me. As his hips pressed up against my butt cheeks I fought the urge to scream. Pete pulled back, almost entirely out of me, and then plunged in again. He quickly built up a rhythm, jack hammering my tight hole as I felt the pain give way to pleasure. He reached forward and took my little prick in his hand and began pumping it at my face.

"Don't cum yet," he groaned between thrusts, "wait until I do."

I felt slightly panicked, worrying that I wouldn't last as long and was going to empty my little balls without permission. Fortunately Pete didn't have quite as much stamina as before and it was only few minutes before he began shooting his load into me. As I felt his warm cum spilling into my ass I immediately started cumming. With a few spurts that were pathetic by comparison, my little cock erupted directly into my face, coating it with a few short streaks of my own jizz.

Pete pulled himself out of me and let me collapse into a pile on the pavement. I lay there panting as he pulled his pants back up, the cum on my face already starting to dry in the cool night air. Pete took me by both hands and lifted me shakily to my feet before stepping back to examine me.

"I think it's time to get you home and cleaned up," he said with a laugh. "Come on, it's not far from here."

I followed behind him as we made our way down the street. I was still dazed in the after glow of my orgasm and everything felt slightly surreal. I had visited Pete's apartment many times before, and to find myself walking down this street now in this state felt unreal and exciting. My pale body was flecked with gravel and dirt and I still has streaks of semen drying on my face. With each step I could feel Pete's cum leaking out of my stretched asshole, and my already wilted cock bobbing pathetically up and down.

When we got back to Pete's apartment he had us sneak in quietly, telling me that he didn't want to wake up his roommate. He showed me to the bathroom before heading off in the direction of his room, saying that he was ready to pass out. I lost track of how long that I stood under the shower letting the water run across my body, washing off the accumulated grime of the night's activities. When I finally emerged, still naked and slightly wet, I saw that Pete had made a bed for me on the couch. Without the energy to even pull back the sheet, I collapsed face down on top of the covers. As I drifted off to sleep the last thought that crossed my mind was to wonder if Pete would wake up before his roommate.