Art Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the head of my dick against her full, curvy lips, smearing them with her own juices.

"Open your mouth, Emma." I instructed, looking her directly in the eyes.

She obeyed, and I slid past her precious lips. I knew that she had never sucked a cock before, and I knew that she wasn't going to learn how to give fantastic head this first time, but it just didn't matter. I had the beautiful Emma, with her hair in a mess and bright eyes looking up at me, knelt right in front of me with my dick in her mouth.

"Suck on it." I told her, and she wrapped her lips around the middle, and started sucking on it like a lollipop. It wasn't great, it reminded me of awkward blowjobs I had gotten in the movie theater in high school, but it felt wonderful. "Now suck on my balls." I held my dick up and watched her try to take my shaven balls into her little mouth. Her brows furrowed as she tried to collect the whole sack into her mouth and suck on them in a similar manner.

"You're so fucking sexy, Emma." I ran my fingers through her messy hair. I pulled away from her and placed the tip of my dick at her lips again. "Now keep your teeth away from my dick, okay? Just keep your mouth open and try not to bite down."

She opened her mouth again, and I pushed my cock inside with my hands on the back of her head. I started fucking her mouth while looking down into her wide hazel eyes. My balls slapped her chin, and saliva pooled around her lips. She gagged a little bit here and there, but I kept pounding into her mouth until I felt a tightness in my balls.

When I was about to cum, I held my dick deep in her mouth so my cum would travel down the back of her throat. "I want you to swallow all of this." I told her as it spurted out of my twitching cock and into her mouth. Her brows furrowed even more as she concentrated on not gagging and swallowing, but she got it, and soon all of my cum had been swallowed.

It wasn't until I was completely soft, and started rubbing my over-sensitive, wet dick over her face that I realized I had never put my mask back on.

12