Art Students Forced to Model Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie stopped speaking. She had their attention. The teenagers were hanging on her words, wondering did she know what they'd been doing? And if she knew or guessed, would she call them on it?

She did. She added very clearly "his cock."

The students jerked back as if they'd been slapped. They felt like children caught by their mother misbehaving. Their eyes grew wide. Gavin wondered, "Did she really said that?"

"It's okay. No one said you couldn't have fun in my class."

The teacher laughed. The students were uncomfortable. Her laughter died out. The teacher smiled broadly and looked at them with a twinkle in her eyes.

Mallory realized they were not in trouble. She smiled back and said, "I told Gavin I liked you the first day of class. That was even before I knew how much fun I was going to have in your class."

Marie gave her a knowing wink and asked, "Are you ready to draw?" She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oui. Si'l vous plait," Gaven said. His French accent was terrible. The words literally meant 'Yes. If it pleases you'. It was a very formal way to say 'Please' used when one is addressing elders or trying to be very polite.

"How can I refuse such a polite request?" Marie said. She unhooked her bra, let it fall and showed him her breasts.

Gavin smiled and ogled the goods. Mal smiled. She was impressed by the French woman's style. Marie stripped completely. She climbed on the stage. She reclined on the floor facing them sitting on her left hip. Her left leg was stretched out on the floor. Her right leg was raised, bent at the knee. The foot rested on the floor by her left knee. This opened up her sex for their inspection.

Her torso was off the ground. Her breasts faced them. Her left arm supported her upper body while her right arm was raised. The elbow was beside her right ear and her forearm rested on her head, pushing her hair back away from her face. She looked hot in her sexy, pin-up girl pose.

The pair sketched her. They were delighted and impressed by her body and her pose. They saw and recorded every detail from her appendix scar to the mole on her left breast. She gave them all the time they needed. She enjoyed showing herself to them as much as they appreciated her beauty.

On the way home, Gavin said, "We need to talk."

"Okay. Talk."

"What was that all about? Rubbing your pussy on my cock?"

"Did you like it?"

"Of course I did, but why did you do it?"

"Because I wanted to. You have a nice, thick dick," she said.

Gavin frowned at her because she wasn't being straight with him.

She noticed and responded, "Okay. Okay. Remember when I told you why I broke up with Parker? I said I needed to explore, to have fun, and to kiss other guys. I was having fun tonight. I felt a special tingled inside me because I was naked in front of all those people and it was so hot, so naughty that your dick was touching my pussy and no one knew!"

"Well, no one except for our teacher," Gavin corrected.

"She's something special. Isn't she?" Mal said. "Smart. Gorgeous. Sex as hell and playful. I want to be like that. That's another reason I did what I did."

"She is cool. Are you going to take things any further?" he asked shyly.

"Would you like me to?"

He nodded.

She said, "Me too."

By that time, Gavin had pulled to a stop in front of her house. She opened the door to get out. She hesitated. Then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for letting me break the rules. It was fun. See you next class," she said.

His mind was reeling from tonight. She hopped out the car and closed the door before he could respond.

"Night," he said to the empty car. He could still feel the touch of her soft lips on his.

^^^

Sixth class

Gavin noticed Mallory was in a great mood when he picked her up for their next class. She chatted non-stop on the drive. When they got to school, she set her bag down and went over and talked to the teacher. It was an animated conversation. They both laughed and smiled.

When she returned to her desk, Gavin asked, "What was that all about? You and teacher."

"School stuff."

Before he could inquire further, the class began. It followed the normal format: Marie gave some instruction and then everyone sketched the single models. After the second one was done, Gavin and Mallory stripped and went on stage.

Marie said, "We have recreated many paintings and sculptures from the Western world. Today, we will duplicate something from the Far East."

She pressed a button on her computer and spoke. "In India, there are many temples dedicated to their gods. They are decorated with beautiful sculptures."

She showed them a series of slides of temples and their artwork.

"Here are pictures of some of the Khajuraho temples. Between 950 and 1050, eighty-five temples were built. Each dedicated with intricate designs and sculptures. Twenty-five temples survived today. Some of the art work is graphic."

New slides appeared on the screen. The first one showed a man with an erection. Beside him stood a busty woman. Her legs were open. She had a hold of her pussy and was spreading her labia so her vaginal opening was exposed. Other slides showed a man and a woman kissing. The woman was stroking his dick. There were other sculptures where women were sucking cock. And still others in which the figures were clearly having sex.

"As you can see, some of the sculptures are erotic. Early Indians recognized sex was a part of life and depicted it."

The slide show ended. Marie turned off the computer and said, "Our models will reenact a scene, one relief, from the hundreds on the temples."

Marie grabbed two small wooden boxes with cushions attached to them and set them on the stage. "This will compensate for the difference in height of our models," she explained.

Mallory was taller than the average women, but Gavin was six or seven inches taller than she was.

As she walked off the stage, she whispered to Mallory, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she responded firmly. "I want to do it."

Marie gave her a smile that said "I understand. I'm proud and envious of you. Have fun!".

Marie went to her computer and pushed a button. "I showed you many erotic sculptures. This is the one we will present to you."

Many in the class gasped. The screen showed the image of a woman bending over at the hip. Her hands were on the ground. Her large, round breasts hung down and looked full and soft. The man stood behind her. He was erect. He either was in her or about to plunge his cock into her.

Mallory calmly walked to the center of the stage. She stood on one of the cushioned, wooden boxes. She leaned over, adjusted the position of the other box and then placed her hands on it. She presented her bare bum to her partner.

Gavin was stupefied. She looked so hot, so vulnerable. He couldn't believe she was offering him her ass.

He walked over. As he did, he looked at her tits. They were gorgeous. Her pendulous breasts stretched to the ground. He went behind her. Her ass was perfection. Everything was on full display. He saw her brown crinkled star and her sex.

She had shaved. The blond hairs on her lower belly were still there, but everything around her pussy lips was gone. He saw her thick outer lips and her gash. Her labia were slightly parted. He saw an opening. It was surrounded by slivers of pink flesh, her delicate inner labia.

Her sex glistened in the light. She was aroused. Wet. For him. His dick grew hard. He didn't care that the whole class could see. He stood mesmerized by the glorious, erotic sight.

"Please take your position, Gavin, so we can begin," Marie gently encouraged him.

"Oh, yes," he murmured jarred out of his stupor. He stepped up to his high school crush and whispered, "Are you okay with this?"

She giggled, turned her head to him and said, "It was my idea. This is part of my new adventurous life. Place the tip of your dick at the opening of my vagina."

"You're awesome," he said and he did as she requested. He pushed the crown on his erection between her outer lips and against her warm, wet opening. They both moaned and shivered. All in the room heard and saw it. Those present were silent and memorized by the sight.

Marie broke the spell. She clapped her hands to get the students' attention and said, "The models are in position. You may draw."

They sketched. All the men in the room, except for William, were hard. All the women, including, the teacher, were wet. They envisioned that they were in Mallory's position. They were envious of her beauty and her guts. This was a ballsy thing to do.

Gavin leered at her ass. He stared at his dick resting against her beautiful pussy. "Oh, " he cried out numerous times. Periodically, Mallory moved. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, to be more comfortable. Her pussy rubbed against his dick and he exclaimed in agonizing pleasure.

She drew a louder gasp when she moved her ass back a fraction of an inch. "Oh!" he cried when pressed against her opening.

She had done that to tease him. She continued her cock teasing behavior. Periodically, flexed her cunt muscles. It drew a gasp or groan every time.

"Oh!," he groaned. To Gavin, it felt like her pussy was nibbling at and attempting to gobble the head of his dick.

Mallory enjoyed being on display and feeling his cock against her sex. "Oh! Mmmmm," she often moaned while they posed..

Gavin was sweating. He fought the strong urge to thrust into her. His erection was not in her vagina. He was teasingly at the entrance. His dick had parted her labia and was right there. Right at the beginning of her tunnel.

"I'm so hot and horny," she whispered. "My pussy is drooling. My legs are wet!"

"Me too. I can't believe we're in this position!"

"We are living life on the wild side! I'd call this serious experimenting." She giggled and added, "I think I'm now a full blown exhibitionist. I get off posing nude. I masturbate every night after class."

"Me too," Gavin admitted through gritted teeth. He was fighting the compulsion to fuck her. He said, "I so want to plunge into you."

She flexed her muscles and gripped the head of his dick again. She said, "Me too. I'm so wet for you. You'd slide all the way in."

They both shivered, moaned and held back, somehow.

This teasing, tantalizing behavior went on and on. While the class sketched, the models suffered. It was pure agony for them to deny their urges and not fuck each other's brains out.

Finally, Marie ended the session. By then, Mallory's vaginal fluid ran down both legs and had reached her knees. Gavin's dick throbbed. The head was purple and his pre-cum was smeared on her sex. The teacher said, "Class dismissed. Models, please remain as you are."

"Oh!" they both moaned as the held the untenable position for another few minutes while their classmates packed up and left the room.

"Au revior," Marie called out as she saw them off. Then she turned back to the stage. She jingled her keys and spoke loudly, "I'm going outside to smoke a cigarette. I'll lock the door and be back in a few minutes."

She stepped outside. She lite her smoke and drew deeply on it. She needed it. Like everyone who had been in the room, she was aroused.

When the door closed, Mallory hissed an ordered, "Do it! I can't wait a second longer! Fuck me!"

Gavin felt the same urgency. They'd been on edge, teased for a long time. He thrust into her, and as she had said, he slid in to the hilt.

"Oh! Ohh," she cried out loudly as he penetrated her. She experienced a small orgasm.

"Uh! God!" he yelled.

They paused for a second to enjoy the union. Then, they rutted fiercely like animals. They were loud. Forceful. It was rough sex. They each so needed to do it. They needed to get off.

"Fuck me harder," she demanded.

He obliged and slammed into her over and over again. He leaned forward and grabbed her orbs. He squeezed them. The soft flesh oozed through his fingers. He latched onto her nipples and pinched them. She cried out, "Fuck!"

He wasn't going to last long. He didn't even try. But she too had been tortured. They'd both been naked and almost having sex in public. She wasn't going to take long either.

"Fuck!" he cried. He jammed his cock deep in her and had an explosive orgasm.

She loved his dick. She felt the warmth of his cum inside her belly. She brought a hand to her clit and frigged herself over the edge.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh. Fuck!" she cried as she came. This one was huge. She froze and stopped breathing.

They felt joy and supreme pleasure surge through their bodies. "At last!" they thought. Sex. Glorious, mind blowing sex. At last they'd done it. Been with each other. And most importantly, at last they'd come. They collapsed in a heap on the stage.

Marie observed it all through the small glass window in the door. She shared in the experience. She had felt the build up of tension all night as the two teased each other. Her hand rubbed her sopping pussy as they ravished each other. She came when they came and it was wonderful. She slumped against the door as bliss found her.

It took all of them many minutes to come down from the high. Gavin asked, "Are you okay? Are you sorry about what just happened?"

She laughed, "Silly boy! I choreographed this. This is what Marie and I spoke about before class. I picked the posed!"

She grabbed his junk. He was soft. She wished it was hard because she wanted a second round, but she realized he needed time to recover.

The door opened and they turned toward the sound of high heels slapping down on concrete.

Marie walked on stage where the lovers were sitting side-by side. She said, "What a way to celebrate the end of our final class. You two are getting A's, by the way. Your work has been magnificent. Your art, like your love making, is expressive and filled with the passion.

"Since the session is over, I'm no longer your teacher and I'm no longer bound by certain restraints."

She reached out and caressed each on the shoulder. She said suggestively, "Should we adjourn to my house? It's within walking distance. I have wine and a bed big enough for the three of us."

"Merci beaucoup," Mallory said without hesitation. "I'd like that."

Gavin thought, "Good God! Have I just been invited to a threesome!" He was too nervous to speak so he nodded vigorously.

The young people dressed and went with Marie to her house. It was a modest, yet sophisticated cottage. As you would expect, it had superb works of art. Mallory observed it as they passed through the house. They stopped in the kitchen to grab glasses and a bottle of champagne and then, they made a beeline to the bedroom.

Marie opened the bottle of bubbly. The cork flew across the room and crashed into the satin brocade drapery.

"Whoa!" Mal cried out.

Marie filled their glasses. She raised hers and toasted, "La vie, amour, et grand sexe. Let's drink to life, love and great sex! Like the sex you had a short while ago and we all will be having soon."

The younger adults giggled, clinked their glasses and said, "To great sex!"

There was no misunderstanding about what was going to happen. Mallory and Gavin were completely on board.

They all downed their drinks. Marie put her glass down and started to undress. "Let's get naked."

The others followed her example and began taking off their clothes. Marie bared her breasts. Her nipples were dark, thick and erect. She said, "Will your parents be concerned if you are late getting home?"

"No," Gavin said.

Mallory said, "Yes."

"Call your parents and tell them you are unavoidably detained. I don't want to rush tonight."

Mallory called her house. Her mother answered. She said, "Hi Mom, I'll be home late."

"How late?"

Mal looked to her friends and answered, "I'm not sure how late I'll be."

Marie reached for her phone and whispered, "Let me talk to her." Mallory handed over the phone.

Marie said with a heavy French accent, "Bonjour, this is Professor Marie Nemours."

"Good evening. Oh. You're French. I love your accent. I'm Patty, Mallory's mom."

"Patty, you have raised a beautiful and enchanting daughter." Marie wickedly reached out and pinch Mallory's exposed pretty, pink nipple. Her rough action caused Mallory to yelp.

"Ouch!"

"Thank you," said the proud mother.

Marie ignored her student's cry of distress and spoke into the phone. "Not only is she a delight, but she is extremely talented and passionate."

As Marie spoke, she reached between Mallory's legs and fingered her pussy. The younger woman stared at her, not believe she had the audacity to paw her while on the phone with her mother.

Marie pulled out the damp and shiny digit. She examined it and said to Patty. "The juices are flowing. We need to take advantage of this opportunity to achieve great things. We may work late into the night. She has, how do you Americans say, she has an eager beaver."

As a joke, she purposely used the wrong phrase. Mallory blanched. Gavin laughed at the words.

"I understand you have to work when the inspiration hits you," Patty replied.

She was pleased that her daughter was collaborating with the professor. She wanted to be helpful to this kind foreigner and she corrected her statement. She said kindly, "I think you meant to say she's an eager beaver or will be as busy as a beaver meaning she's a hard worker, not that she has an eager beaver."

"Ah, merci. Sorry, English is not my native tongue. I'm always making the mistake. She has a beautiful beaver. It is eager and will be very, very busy soon. I'm sure you know what I mean."

The youngsters grinned at this outrageous statement. Marie fingered the girl as her mother was silent. The words had surprised and disturbed Patty, but she gave the foreigner the benefit of the doubt. She put it down to the fact that Marie was not fluent in English.

Patty said, "Good luck with your project." She ended her call trying to sound sophisticated. She said, "Ciao!" and mistakenly said goodbye in Italian instead of French.

"Good night. I enjoyed our little chat," Marie said. "I look forward to spend this evening with your daughter and I personally will look after her and make sure she is taken care of. Au revoir."

Marie ended the call. She gave the phone to Mallory and said, "Your mother wishes us well on our endeavors and you can stay as long as needed."

Mallory and Gavin burst into laughter when Marie ended the call. Mal said, "I can't believe you said those things to my mother!"

"I meant every word. I am delighted by the opportunity to get to know you better."

She leaned over and ardently kissed the eighteen year-old directly on the lips and then, turning to Gavin, added, "and you too." She kissed him passionately and grabbed his throbbing hard-on.

Mallory's head was spinning. She'd never fervidly kissed a female before. She'd never been with a girl or had any interest. She liked the kiss. She found Marie interesting, sexy and alluring. She suspected new experiences were on the horizon for her.

"Gavin, refill our glasses and let's get into bed."

Marie embraced Mallory and kissed her again. Their breasts pressed together. Their hard nipples bore into the other's soft flesh. She broke and turned to Gavin. He was staring wide-eyed at the two women.

He was awestruck and said, "That's so hot."

The ladies picked up their glasses and drank more champagne. The bubbles danced in their mouths. Mallory felt light headed and it wasn't just from the alcohol.

Marie quaffed her drink. She pulled down her bed coverings and climbed into bed. Her companions did likewise, one on either side of her. They took turns kissing and caressing each other. They were ardent and unhurried as they explored and enjoyed each other.

"Oh," Gavin cried out as the two women took turns kissing and sucking his cock.