Art Students Forced to Model Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Marie lay on her back with her legs splayed and said, "Fuck me."

Gavin climbed on top of her and plunged inside her.

"Oh. Ohh," she cried out as he spread and filled her.

"Fuck!" He yelled. He couldn't believe he was boning this sexy French woman and it felt great. He rammed his cock in her repeatedly. They both enjoyed many wonderful minutes.

Mallory watched entranced. She'd never seen a couple having sex before. It was hot.

"Stop!" Marie cried out.

He froze. The look on his face showed he was worried that he'd done something wrong. Marie caressed his cheek and said, "Nothing's wrong. I wanted your cock inside me. It feels wonderful, but you can't neglect your girlfriend."

Mallory flopped on her back, squealed excitedly and reached for him. He went to her and slid inside her eager vagina. They fucked like happy, horny rabbits.

Marie watched and sipped her champagne. Then she playfully slapped him on the ass and said, "Monsieur, let me have a turn with the lady."

Graciously, he gave way. Marie crawled over to Mallory. She kissed her from head to toe and then said, "I want to taste you. Is that all right?"

"This is the first time I've been with a woman. I want to experience it all. Let's sample each other," Mallory said.

Marie smiled broadly and said, "Oui. A wonderful idea."

She climbed on top of the younger woman so they could orally pleasure each other. Mallory tasted pussy for the first time in her life. She found the French woman tart and musky. Marie licked Mallory's sex and loved the smell and tang of her pussy. They moaned and slurped each other's delicious juices.

They forgot Gavin was there. He was spellbound and watched the two beautiful women eat each other. It was the most erotic, arousing thing he'd ever seen. After many minutes, his dick began to ache. He wanted in on the action, but wasn't sure how to re-engage.

Marie solved that problem for him. She looked his way and said, "Come. Join us. Fuck me."

He rushed over. He caressed the tight ass he'd been admiring and plunged his dick into her pussy. He was careful not to kneel on Mallory's hair or interfere with her oral efforts.

"Oh. Bon!" Marie cried out as he pierced her.

"Ohhh," he groaned loving her warm, wet vagina.

Mallory thought it was cool that she was part of a threesome. She loved tasting and pleasuring Marie and she loved how the woman ate her. The Frenchwoman seemed to sense when she was close and changed her approach. She'd bring Mallory to the brink of a climax and then deny her. It was maddening and at the same time glorious. Mal knew she was building to a fabulous orgasm.

Gavin plowed Marie for a few minutes and then Marie spoke again, "Mom amie, it is a bad time of the month for me to have you come in my pussy. I hate to ask, but please stop."

"Oh. Damn." He stopped immediately.

"Sorry, but my body doesn't tolerate birth control pills well."

He withdrew. He was terribly disappointed.

"Your dick is too nice pass up. Stick it in my ass. There is lubricant on the nightstand. I'm close and the she-wolf underneath me is begging to climax. I sense a glorious ending is close at hand for all of us."

"Anal? Could this night get any better?" Gavin asked himself.

He grabbed the oil and drizzled it on his cock and on her ass. He rubbed his fingers against her anus. Her sphincter parted. He was able to slip one, then two fingers inside her.

"Awl!" she groaned. "That's good. I'm ready."

He got to his feet and crouch over Mallory's head. He rubbed his cock spreading the oil about and then pressed the tip against Marie's anus. He pushed. Her experienced ass opened and allowed him in.

"Oh!" both parties cried out.

He slowly sunk into her ass and exclaimed, "This is amazing!"

"Mmm. Good for me too."

He'd never done anal. He was blown away by the sensation. Her anal ring tightly caressed his cock as he moved in and out of her. The view on his cock in her asshole was almost enough to cause him to come.

Marie said, "Time for the grand final. Gavin, fuck my ass hard. Bitch, suck my clit. Prepare to scream, mon amies This is going to be the biggest and the best orgasm of your life!"

They all kicked it into high gear. They were panting, sweating and their hearts were racing. New heights of pleasure were reached.

Marie finished off the young woman below her.

"Oh. Oh! Dear God!" The teenager cried out as gigantic orgasm overwhelmed her.

While Mallory quivered and quaked, Marie allowed herself to climax. "Mon Dieu! Mon Dieu! My GOD!" she screamed.

Gavin was close behind. He hollered, "FUCK!" and came.

He drove in deeply and painted her colon with his sperm. Pulse after pulse was fired off inside her. Then he collapsed and lay beside Mallory.

Marie's body spasmed. She felt an intense joy like her partners. She climbed off Mallory. The three lay with eyes closed and savored the pure pleasure caused by the brilliant sex they'd had. They dozed.

After a nice rest, Mallory's bladder caused her to get up. She went into the bathroom and relieved herself. Marie entered and said, "That was lovely."

Mallory wiped and flushed. She stood and kissed the beautiful woman and said, "Yes. That was great. Thank you."

She went and washed her hands. Marie sat on the toilet, she pissed and passed gas. "Pardon," she said with her French accent. "Sex is a messy experience. There is no elegant way to expel a man's sperm from your derriere."

Mallory smiled and agreed. "You're right about that." She paused and then asked, "What's it like taking it up the butt?"

"Intense. It's a different sensation and leads to a more powerful climax for me. You've never ..."

"Not a cock. A finger. A tongue," she confessed.

Marie wiped and flushed. She walked to the shower and turned on the water. "If you'd like an experienced woman to guide you for your first time, I'd be happy to assist."

"Thanks. Maybe." The seed was planted. She was considering losing her anal virginity. Marie seemed to really enjoy having anal sex.

"Come join me in the shower. I can't send you home smelling of sex."

Gavin came into the bathroom. He was glad the toilet was available, As the women entered the walk-in showered, he let loose a mighty stream. He flushed and washed his hands and then went to the shower.

"Room for one more?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes, but no more sex," Mallory pleaded. "My eager beaver is sore."

He gestured at his penis and said, "I'm completely spent. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. Another time?"

"Certainemant!" Marie decreed and everyone laughed and knew there would be another time.

The End