All Comments on 'Art, The Story Ch. 01'

by art4real

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
A good start

Although the story is derivative,and I cannot give full marks for that reason,it is well written and interesting enough to make me look forward to the next episode.

grundeangrundeanover 14 years ago
Keep going

Great start keep writing, fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where do we go from here?

Nice start - it will be interesting to see where you take this. Pay attention to spelling a little more - there are a couple of words which are close to correct, but mean something else as spelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start

Great start, I'm very interested to see what happens next. Congrats on an engaging tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY INTERESTING

I like that you make the main character Arty an average person. I'm so tired of stories about what I consider to be extreme minorities (6 1/2 feet tall, 12 inch cocks, 12-pack abs, movie star handsome looks, etc. etc.). I feel you set up the story well and handled the lab accident well. I already care about Arty as a person and am interested in where you take this story from here. I am hoping that Arty does eventually return to his "regular average" self, although I wouldn't complain if reversing the effects of the accident left him with a least a larger cock to reward him for surviving his very stressful "adventure".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous