All Comments on 'Art, The Story Ch. 05'

by art4real

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tired of Arilla Already

As mentioned in previous chapters, I'm not a fan of nonconsent / reluctant sex stories. I also am strongly against what I consider bullying - the big taking advantage of the small. We have both cases with Arilla and Arty. I do love the general idea of the story that Arty has to put up with a certain level of difficult times to avoid being turned into scientific "lab rat" if his accident is discovered. I'm just not personally comfortable with the Arilla scenes right now and will probably skip them in the future until Arty is able to no longer have to deal with her. I am still VERY INTERESTED in the overall story and will follow it to the end. I will just avoid feedback on chapters I don't care for. All this said, I also believe it is the writer's RIGHT to tell the story the way he or she feels the story needs to be told. I do look forward to getting past the Arilla (or possibly worse people in the future) and seeing some progress toward Arty being returned to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There are plenty of Little People in America

they have lives, jobs, get married without being the victim of femdom bullies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous