Arthur Rimbaud, Victorian Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers

Ever yours,

Arthur

17 March 1905

Dearest Elise,

I will be concluding my business here in York in the next day or two, then will rush back to see my beloved once again. Though it is only two weeks since I have been with you, it feels as if it were an eternity, and I cannot bear to be away from you this long. I will send this letter in advance of me, and I want you to know that I follow behind it as an arrow shot from a bow. I am eager to know about your weekend with Anne. I want you to spare no detail nor adopt an unduly modest tone in recounting your adventures. I want full particulars, because if I know Anne, and after 25 years of marriage I think I do, there were moments when she did not spare the rod. Tell me of your pleasures and your torments and how they sometimes blend. Dearest, because we have no secrets, I want to tell you about something I did while you spent time with Anne. I orally forced a lascivious young chambermaid who works at my lodgings. The other morning as she brought me fresh linens she boldly inquired what she might do to earn an additional gold sovereign. I told her what young girls must do to please me, which caused her initially to blush, but just as quickly to nod assent. I tell you this, Elise, because you must know that these trysts mean nothing to me. They serve only to alleviate my momentary need. I love only you, and, as always, I encourage you to take a similar liberty with any of our staff, male or female, young or old. I will end now, dearest, that I may all the sooner speed my way back to you so that we may continue to perfect our violent, passionate love.

Ever yours,

Arthur

17 September 1905

Darling Elise,

I have at last concluded my business affairs, and am preparing to return to you as quickly as I can. I have exciting news, and I decided to write to you about it, so that you may know as soon as possible. I have made arrangements for us to spend three weeks in Italy. We will depart the weekend after next. My very good friend Giacomo Pandolini has graciously invited us to stay at his home in Rome. Pandolini is an immensely wealthy man, and possibly the most cultivated man in all of Europe. He is an art and antiques dealer, and I hope, with his help, for us to return with some beautiful objects for our own home.

Dearest, this is a wonderful opportunity for us, particularly for you. We will be spending time with very successful, powerful and intelligent people, people who associate only with beauty and quality. You are my jewel, Elise, and with you on my arm we have an entree to this world. But we have to be faultless. For you this means you must look your finest and be receptive to any and all sexual overtures. Until our departure I expect you to be tightly corseted each day and to eat as little as possible. Your waist must be as small as it can be. Instruct Catherine accordingly as she dresses and serves you. Make sure you pack as well the dresses we had made for you that allow access from behind without having to remove any garments. Pandolini, I am sure, will want to exploit you, at his whim, as will his wife, Lucrezia, who is, frankly, a sadist with her own sex. I imagine you will find her intriguing. You may know of her as well. She is the renowned opera singer, and we will be privileged to see her perform Manon at La Scala. It is likely that following the performance there will be a party on the stage of the opera house. I have been to these events, and they generally become spectacles of debauchery. It is my hope that you will be invited to play piano at this gathering, so prepare your Chopin diligently. From that point anything is possible. I have seen young women suspended and whipped or forced to copulate with a dozen or more men and women. I have no doubt that you will be desired in such a way, and I expect you to comply with your usual enthusiasm.

Dear, this may sound like more work than play, but I assure you we will find time to enjoy the sights, people and food of Italy. We will visit the Uffizi Palace, in Florence, the Trevi Fountain, in Rome, where we can indulge our passion for outdoor lovemaking, and the beaches of Naples, where we can dispense with clothing altogether and enjoy one another freely.

Elise, my treasure, I am hurrying home to you, and cannot wait to have you in my arms again. I need, desperately, to be inside you.

Your devoted Husband & Master,

Arthur

2 April 1906

Dearest Elise,

I am writing to you from my office because I need a response from you immediately. I have just received a letter from Pandolini. It seems Lucrezia has agreed to stand in as Aida this weekend at Covent Garden. The previously engaged singer became ill. She has to make hasty arrangements, of course, and Pandolini asked if she might stay with us. Pandolini himself will not be able to travel with her. He said that his wife enjoyed us very much when we were in Italy, and that she was especially taken with you. You do seem to have that effect on people, don't you, my darling? I, of course, want to say yes to the Pandolinis, if for no other reason than they can be valuable friends and references for us in the future, but I do want to have your assent before I say so. I ask for your assent because I want you to be completely available to the Signora for the duration of her stay. I know you were excited by her in Italy, but I also know she is an especially demanding mistress; and I want to be certain that you can do her bidding without fear. I would also like to invite Anne to stay with us during this time. It is a unique opportunity for you to serve the two most intense, sadistic women I know and for me to observe and participate as well. I must say to you, my dear, that it would be wonderfully exciting for me to see you as the prize to be contested for by these two strong-willed women. But it will be difficult for you. I have no doubt that your limits will be tested as they have never been before, not even by me. If you agree to my request, I shall contact Pandolini at once. I would also say that if you are agreeable to serving Anne and Lucrezia this weekend, I will amuse myself with Catherine. Her eagerness to please prompts me to think that she might be ready for Arthur's eight inches in her rectum. Please hasten to reply, my dearest, so that we may ready ourselves for an outlandish weekend.

Your loving Husband & Master,

Arthur

6 October 1906

Dearest Elise,

I still have several hours left here in the office before I return home, but I wanted to take a few minutes to get this letter off to you and get your reply before next seeing you. I've had, I think, a wonderful idea, but I want your opinion as well. Your maid, Catherine, is becoming quite irksome. She continues to flirt with me at every turn, though I have repeatedly warned her to stop. As you know, I have occasionally used her, but out of deference to your feelings I have stopped doing so. Really, Elise, the girl means nothing to me. She has a delightful figure (for such a small girl she has unusually large, firm breasts), but her face is plain and her character is coarse. She has nothing of your grace and intelligence. I had come to the conclusion to discharge her, but I think, instead, it would be amusing for her to be not only your maid but your slave. I have seen flashes of anger on your part regarding this girl. No doubt she is often careless. Perhaps it is time for you to take matters in hand, and give this girl a good taste of discipline. Anne and I certainly put you through your paces when you first joined our household. I suggest that now is the time for you to pass on some of the lessons you learned and some of the punishments you were forced to endure. I hope we can begin this evening. We can dine in our upstairs rooms. You can find fault with the girl's service and use that as a pretext to then and there take her over your knee. She can then make amends by giving you oral gratification. Over time I will give you instruction in how to properly spank or whip someone, in bondage techniques, in enema training and in breast torture. Catherine may not be a terribly intelligent girl, but she possesses an animal cunning and ambition. She will understand it is to her advantage to serve you in this way if she has any hopes of advancing her station in our house or in life. I suspect as well that she will enjoy her new role. I sense in her a taste for punishment and strong lesbian leanings. If she does well, we might allow her to accompany us, as you once accompanied Anne and me, to gatherings where we might show her off, collared, leashed and utterly naked beneath her cape. My dearest, I know of course that your primary need is to submit, but I have no doubt that there is side of you that can be cruel; and I want to see that side of you start to emerge. What do you think of my idea?

Your loving Husband & Master,

Arthur

Excerpt From Arthur's Diary

12 January 1907

... had crafted a means of suspending Elise (on anyone else for that matter) upside down from the ceiling. Perkins, on his own, had then devised the winch system by which I could raise or lower her to suit my fancy. Clever Perkins! How I love to see my wife in that position, with her head nearly to the floor, her legs split to a "V." Helpless. I like to begin by using the long whip on her ass till it is warm to the touch, then switch to the fishing line, that I may concentrate on her luscious breasts and, if I am an especially good marksman, her swollen nipples. By now Elise is in the throes of passion, crying out continuously and swaying violently. Then is the time I stop for a moment to quiet her. When she is composed, I resume with the riding crop between her legs, up and down her thighs and then directly on her vagina and clitoris. This, invariably, drives her to a frenzy, and at that moment I insert the handle of the crop in her anus. But I am not totally cruel. I take her with my mouth and bring her to orgasm after orgasm. When I have thoroughly satisfied her, I raise her head to the height of my waist, that I may easily gratify myself in her mouth. It is now time for me to take refreshment. Perkins lowers Elise to her original height, then leads Catherine, naked and with breasts and nipples painfully bound and clamped by Perkins, to my wife so that she may continue Elise's oral pleasure. Fiendish Perkins! Perkins then draws a bath for Elise, prepares the enema kit, and releases my wife, only to replace her with Catherine. As I bathe Elise, relaxing her for the enema and anal sex that lay ahead, Catherine's stark, guttural cries fill ...

Excerpt From Arthur's Diary

23 October 1910

... and Hakeem has been showing me the many fascinating parts of Constantinople. This is a breathtaking city, a true crossroads of the world. How I wish Elise were here with me. I am certain she would be as delighted as I by the many bazaars and every conceivable stripe of humanity, and I have no doubt this excellent city would be a stimulant to our passion. I must bring her here one day. Last night Hakeem and I celebrated our good fortune. His Persian partners purchased all of the molasses I was able to provide, and he and I have profited handsomely. He invited me to his house, which was a series of rooms on the second floor of a building at one end of one of the city's main squares. We had a wonderful Turkish meal accompanied by strong local wine that resembled our claret. Afterwards Hakeem said he had a special treat for me. He left the room, and returned a moment later with a hookah. He suggested we smoke hashish, which he said would produce a pleasing intoxicating effect. I had not tried hashish before, so I agreed. He was right. After three inhalations I began to feel lightheaded and pleasantly disoriented. I looked at Hakeem, and he was grinning at me like a madman. Then he said he had another surprise for me, and once again left the room. This time he returned with a native woman who was dressed in customary garb and had the lower half of her face veiled. She had large, solemn brown eyes that looked steadily at me. Hakeem said she was an odalisque and that I could have my way with her. Between the way she looked at me and the effects of the wine and smoke, I was thoroughly aroused. She spoke no English, and I, of course, know nothing of the local language; but with hand gestures we were able to communicate. She kneeled in front of me and loosened her veil as I undid my trousers. She took my prick in her hand and made me firm. As I grew to my full length, she gasped. I asked Hakeem if Turkish men were less endowed than Englishmen, and he said that might well be true. It seemed that she had never seen anything like my eight inches before. Nonetheless I knew she was excited, and she gamely went to work with her mouth. She was an expert cocksucker, able to take all of me in her mouth, and within a mere minute I relieved myself. She drank down every last drop of my spunk. After a moment she stood and took off her clothes, urging me with her hands to do the same, which I did. She was a sight to behold. Her dress had hidden her figure effectively. She had mountainous breasts and wonderfully flared hips, yet she was small-waisted. It was my turn to gasp. She turned and lowered herself to her hands and knees and pointed to both her cunt and anus. I knew what she wanted and needed no more urging. I plunged into her from behind and slid all the way in without a pause. This made her cry out, but I knew it was pleasure she was experiencing. I fucked her cunt and ass alternately, finally coming in her ass. I pulled out of her, thinking my night of pleasure was done and wishing to express my appreciation, but as it turned out I was wrong, the evening was not done. She left the room, and Hakeem took the opportunity to offer me the hookah again. I limited myself to one inhalation this time, but again the effect took hold. Then I looked up to see that the woman had returned, still naked, but there was another female with her this time, a younger, smaller figure. The woman exchanged some words with Hakeem, and he once again grinned wolfishly at me. He said that the woman had brought her daughter, who was 18, and that she wanted the girl to experience me, that she would one day possess all the skills of her mother. I was electrified (Elise must never know about this), and even though I had just had two orgasms, I was immediately hard again. The woman spoke to her daughter, and the girl undressed. I could see in time that she would grow into her mother's body, and she had the same large, solemn eyes. The girl kneeled in front of me and took my prick in her mouth. Of course she was not as skilled as her mother and could not take nearly take in so much of me, so I pulled my prick out and stroked myself. As I neared climax, the mother forced her daughter's mouth onto my cock, and I spilled violently in her. Then something truly extraordinary happened. The mother kissed her daughter full on the mouth, and I could see that she was drinking my semen from the girl's mouth and swallowing it herself. Again I was inflamed. Seeing this the mother offered the girl's vagina to me, which I eagerly, though carefully, entered. She had had sex before, I could tell, but she could take only about half my length. Still that was enough for me, and I fucked the girl till I pulled out and came on her beautiful young breasts. In less than an hour I had had four orgasms. There is something amazing about this city. Elise and I will truly have to come ...

Excerpt From Arthur's Diary

5 November 1910

... feeling quite shaken. I've only been here two days, but I already hate this blasted city, Khartoum. Still half in ruins, it is nothing more than Hell on Earth. The denizens are strange and furtive. They seem to hate me, a white man. This is nothing like Constantinople. I must conclude my business quickly and leave. Belgian chocolates. Selling chocolate to these heathen for filthy lucre. I am sick of myself. And I am especially sick of Hakeem. I must break off my partnership with this man. Ever since he saw me with that courtesan in his home and saw me fully erect, he has turned oily and epicene. He keeps finding reasons to stand close to me or put his hand on me. I detest this, and have told him to stand away from me. However, he keeps offering me this damned hashish, and I keep accepting. I fear I am growing dependent on the drug, yet when the effects wear off I always feel troubled. This is so unlike me. I must hasten to my wife and children. How I miss them! How I miss my friends and London! Elise, Elise, Elise, I miss you so. I know that being with you will restore me to myself. But I must never tell her of the events of last night. I am deeply ashamed; at the same time I remain oddly excited. After dinner Hakeem, damn him, brought me more of the smoke and encouraged me to indulge more than usual. I was nearly in a stupor when I saw a young Sudanese male enter the room. He was perhaps 18 and considerably darker than Hakeem. Hakeem lifted the boy's robe and knelt in front of him. He then took the boy's prick in his mouth and stiffened him. I just knew that Hakeem was a poof! But as soon as the boy was erect he motioned the lad to a table. The boy removed his robe and lay on his back on the table. Hakeem waved me over. I approached the boy, who brought his knees to his chest as I came closer. Something came over me, and I began to see red. I am somewhat hazy about when happened next, but I know that I felt rage building in me, yet my prick was fully erect. I know that I began spitting on the boy and squeezing his penis. I heard him cry out, but then he smiled. At that I squeezed higher up on his penis, opening his urethra rather fully. I spit into that, but that only widened the boy's smile. I lost all control at that moment and pulled my cock out of my trousers, and in one motion forced it into his anus. He cried out again, but the smile never left his face, and with that I drove the last of my eight inches into him and fucked him roughly till I came. I immediately left the room and went to bed. Today I feel deeply agitated, but the boy remains ...

Excerpt From Arthur's Diary

12 November 1910

... feels grand to be home again. Never have I been so happy to see my wife and children. Even though it's only been a month, it seems I have been abroad for ages. I must resolve not to spend so much time away from my family again. I am simply getting too old, and time is becoming precious to me; therefore, I must find a way to conduct my affairs from here in London. Perhaps I need to bring in another partner, and in time I can groom Schuyler to take over the business. God, it was good to see Elise again! She has always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, but as a result of this separation that feeling is compounded tenfold. It is almost as if I'm discovering her for the first time. Even Giselle seems to have changed in my absence. She is so much like her mother, has inherited all of Elise's beauty and charm. Good heavens! Am I attracted to my own daughter? The thought both horrifies and excites me. I am getting to be a sentimental old fool. I was moved almost to tears to see Perkins again. He is so devoted to me, Elise and the children. I trust him with my life. And Catherine, silly girl. Despite Elise's distaste for the child, she provides us excellent oral service. Even Elise will admit to that. I think tonight will be a good time to bring Elise, Perkins, Catherine and me together for some of our special antics. I especially want to reward Perkins for his service, and after Catherine satisfies my wife and me, I will grant him exclusive use of the girl for the remainder of the night. Elise and I will watch for a while, then I will take her to our bed and make violent love to her through the night. Our mingled cries will wake ...

jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers